Mark David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Preiumn in DMG, AWD, ER and 1928 Model A Ford
Occupation
Retired Sales Representative
Country flag
Ordered our MME 8/5/21. On Oct 1st, our MME was changed to a 22 model. Just received an email stating our VIN and our build date of 12/20/21. Checked the web site, now our build date is 1/10/22. Would that mean a late Feb. or early March delivery? I need some patience.
Sponsored

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
Thank you everyone. I got back from the dealer. Out eating with my wife. So, I drove it. The car operated fine and I still want it.

Long and the short of it, a metal piece of debris flung up on the road and cracked the front fascia. It’s not as horrible as the dealer made it sound. So….. we have to order a new “grill” and the front bumper. They said it will take a week. I lol’d. So we’ll see. I didn’t take delivery but the GM said she will make things right with me. She also said she would give a good deal to my wife who wants an Edge ST. Ongoing saga but not as bad as my imagination thought. It will not go on carfax so there won’t be any diminished value. I haven’t paid for anything so I can still walk if they don’t hold up their bargain but after driving it, I want it

OP
OP

Gimme_my_MME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue First Edition Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Thank you everyone. I got back from the dealer. Out eating with my wife. So, I drove it. The car operated fine and I still want it.

Long and the short of it, a metal piece of debris flung up on the road and cracked the front fascia. It’s not as horrible as the dealer made it sound. So….. we have to order a new “grill” and the front bumper. They said it will take a week. I lol’d. So we’ll see. I didn’t take delivery but the GM said she will make things right with me. She also said she would give a good deal to my wife who wants an Edge ST. Ongoing saga but not as bad as my imagination thought. It will not go on carfax so there won’t be any diminished value. I haven’t paid for anything so I can still walk if they don’t hold up their bargain but after driving it, I want it
Alright, breathe everyone
Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in 80ba3421-8986-4558-9a34-1851efc7a61b_text

EELinneman

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT Performance Edition
Occupation
Sr. Dir Cloud & Projects
Country flag

Tell me how to venmo you the cost of a beer and I'll make that happen

Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in snoopy-happy-dance-gif-23

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in 854C6A14-7EE1-4631-9F08-66073A077B98

Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in 17B11865-C000-44DA-B468-B495FABEF36D

The pics don’t really show but if you look closely the grill is cracked and the driver side is scratched and chipped

veronicablack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER Dark Matter Gray
Country flag
854C6A14-7EE1-4631-9F08-66073A077B98.jpeg

17B11865-C000-44DA-B468-B495FABEF36D.jpeg

The pics don’t really show but if you look closely the grill is cracked and the driver side is scratched and chipped
Damn glad it's fixable and things are working out. You've had one hell of a journey getting this car.

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Damn glad it's fixable and things are working out. You've had one hell of a journey getting this car.
At least I can officially say it exists lol

Gixxer750

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 VW Golf R; 2021 ER AWD Rapid Red
Occupation
Innovation Guru
Country flag
Hoo! Glad to see it's not too bad. Sad way to get introduced to your new ride though. Hope the dealer makes it right quick.

rfrommd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME Premium ER RWD
Country flag
Ordered our MME 8/5/21. On Oct 1st, our MME was changed to a 22 model. Just received an email stating our VIN and our build date of 12/20/21. Checked the web site, now our build date is 1/10/22. Would that mean a late Feb. or early March delivery? I need some patience.
Theoretically. However all sorts of drama could happen between now and then. A bunch of us with October build weeks and cars that should have shipped by now are likely on chip holds, for example.

alexgorod

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Job 2 MME Premium SR AWD (21 CR-V - wife's)
Occupation
DBA
Country flag
This car suffered so much at birth that it will live long and happy life now! Enjoy it Dave!

jddrews

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium ER AWD Dark Matter Grey
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in 17B11865-C000-44DA-B468-B495FABEF36D

I’m really glad it wasn’t anything structural. It’s about as least bad as it could be. Half-congrats, bro.

Xenotet

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘14 Ford Focus ST, ‘21 Toyota Venza Ltd
Occupation
Chemical Engineer
Country flag

So grumpy for you
And also kind of worried about the mechanical integrity of these “grills” - I hope this doesn’t become a common malady for these ponies…

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
So grumpy for you
And also kind of worried about the mechanical integrity of these “grills” - I hope this doesn’t become a common malady for these ponies…
Dude driving said it was a piece of steel that hit the car

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
@Davedough so glad it appears minor and the dealer is going to make it right.

@veronicablack start warming up thE bat. Dave’s gonna be out of here shortly.
Sponsored