Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in

Rocky29670

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid (Sold), 2013 Ford Fusion (borrowing until MME gets here), Mustang Mach E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
I'm in limbo where it's between here and Mexico on a train somewhere. I think it's going to Atlanta according to the origin on Palsapp.com.

When should I expect my dealer to contact me about financing? I'm sure it's before the car actually arrives right? Of course my dealer has gone radio silent when they are the only ones who can tell me where my car is on the train. I'd really like to get all of the paperwork done prior to arrival and let them do their inspections and prep while I'm signing the final agreement.
Sponsored

Rocky29670

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid (Sold), 2013 Ford Fusion (borrowing until MME gets here), Mustang Mach E Premium ER AWD
Country flag

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
Mine was built 9th December - still waiting to be shipped from Mexico - says “In Production”It’s got a long way to come to UK - it’s going to take FOREVER! ?

tomterky

First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Mustang Pony Edition Convertible; 2021 Mach E
Country flag
Awesome lol, I guess I'll have to just show up one day and get a face to face answer.
Been waiting for an email back from the finance guy at my dealership...crickets for a couple days. I know he is there too because I saw him when I went to see their broken demo car.

They're more focused on the Bronco orders.

06VistaGT

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach E, '06 Mustang GT, '06 Explorer, '15 CRV
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer
Country flag
Mine is similarly in transit between Mexico and kc. When I ask they dealer about financing, options, the active drive assist incentive, etc, they tell me not to worry. They don't have the info now but will offer everything they can when the car gets here. Not sure if lazy or just confident they won't have any problems. We shall see.

On the positive side, they are responsive and have confirmed X-plan. My car is due 3/12-18, so figure I will give them a little time before pushing any harder.

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln mkx , Ford f-150, Mache
Country flag
original December 18th, built January 14th still waiting. You can make a list of who has waited for the longest at the plant with no ship date yet. One for North America and one for euro.

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
Can I just give a shout out to all my GT reservation holder homies out there who don't even know what options are going to be made available, let alone are still waiting to order?
There are dozens of us!

If I were good at making gifs, I would do a Bane meme from Batman talking about how these people haven’t even begun to wait. When their journeys were just beginning I was already a man grown!

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
I'm in limbo where it's between here and Mexico on a train somewhere. I think it's going to Atlanta according to the origin on Palsapp.com.

When should I expect my dealer to contact me about financing? I'm sure it's before the car actually arrives right? Of course my dealer has gone radio silent when they are the only ones who can tell me where my car is on the train. I'd really like to get all of the paperwork done prior to arrival and let them do their inspections and prep while I'm signing the final agreement.
Two weeks ahead is what I am planning

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
My MME build of 12-17, shipped 1-5 is depreciating faster then my delivery. It’s been from Mexico to DE back to KC and now stuck in MO.

My rant really is that builds way after mine are being delivered as I type.

soon I know

Johnny

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium SR AWD, Buick Enclave
Occupation
Accountant
Country flag
Waiting for my premium SR4 over here in NJ.

December 2019 reservation
June 29 order
Original 1/4 build week
Revised 1/11 build week
Finished production 1/16
Shipped 1/29
Estimated delivery 3/6-3/16

No idea where it is now. Pals App shows an origin of New Castle, DE. Not sure how long it'll take to get there. Hoping I get delivery prior to 3/15 as after that date I'll lose out on an NJ incentive.

Emailed dealer to see if we could get paperwork and financing done early. He said we can do it first week of March. He commented they are swamped with Bronco customers right now.