RedAero42

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E ER AWD, Star White
Country flag
Today is my ETA day. No car. It is now 281 days since ordering.
Sponsored

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
Today is my ETA day. No car. It is now 281 days since ordering.
I am on day 676 since reserving.
Should deliver in the next week or 2 unless it sits forever at the last train station.

RedAero42

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E ER AWD, Star White
Country flag
I am on day 676 since reserving.
Should deliver in the next week or 2 unless it sits forever at the last train station.
Eesh. Good luck to you! Excruciating.

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
? all I want for Christmas is my orange Mach E. My orange Mach E. OH my orange Mach E ?

veronicablack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER Dark Matter Gray
Country flag
? all I want for Christmas is my orange Mach E. My orange Mach E. OH my orange Mach E ?
Tonight’s the first night of Chanukah. Our delays were only supposed to last 1 week but through some kind of miracle(?) our delays lasted 8. ?

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Tonight’s the first night of Chanukah. Our delays were only supposed to last 1 week but through some kind of miracle(?) our delays lasted 8. ?
Light a candle for each delay

Sam Sme

First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium ER AWD Iconic Silver
Country flag
So excited, I picked up my MME yesterday. I do want to tell you all that I was fooled by the dealer. Everything is fine with the car and it looks amazing but the dealer (sales manager Paul) tried marking up the car. They wanted us to pay $2300.00 over MSRP even though when we ordered it and signed the order they told us there will not be a "market adjustment" and they told us that other dealers market adjustment was between $5k-$7k. We told them the reason we decided to go with them was that they would not have a market adjustment. I told them that if they would have told about the market adjustment earlier we could have prepared for it and/or probably gone with someone else or a different car (deep inside I didn't want another vehicle). After going back and forth for a bit we only paid $1000.00 over MSRP. I just couldn't believe the dealer did this to us. Also the sales manager Chris that was helping track the MME before it was delivered didn't even say hi to us, which I thought was quite rude. I really don't think he did much help to track it down. I think we got more information through Palsapp than what he provided. The finance guy also tried selling us on the extended warranty which I almost caved but didn't, after we talked a bit about the ext warranty and said "not interested" he wasn't as friendly as he was at the beginning but he was still pleasant.
We were there in total for about 3 hours. I am excited to finally after 8.5 months we finally got the MME.

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
So excited, I picked up my MME yesterday. I do want to tell you all that I was fooled by the dealer. Everything is fine with the car and it looks amazing but the dealer (sales manager Paul) tried marking up the car. They wanted us to pay $2300.00 over MSRP even though when we ordered it and signed the order they told us there will not be a "market adjustment" and they told us that other dealers market adjustment was between $5k-$7k. We told them the reason we decided to go with them was that they would not have a market adjustment. I told them that if they would have told about the market adjustment earlier we could have prepared for it and/or probably gone with someone else or a different car (deep inside I didn't want another vehicle). After going back and forth for a bit we only paid $1000.00 over MSRP. I just couldn't believe the dealer did this to us. Also the sales manager Chris that was helping track the MME before it was delivered didn't even say hi to us, which I thought was quite rude. I really don't think he did much help to track it down. I think we got more information through Palsapp than what he provided. The finance guy also tried selling us on the extended warranty which I almost caved but didn't, after we talked a bit about the ext warranty and said "not interested" he wasn't as friendly as he was at the beginning but he was still pleasant.
We were there in total for about 3 hours. I am excited to finally after 8.5 months we finally got the MME.
Pics or it didn’t happen

veronicablack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER Dark Matter Gray
Country flag
Lol here you go ?

Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in 20211127_110926
Damn. I somehow haven't seen the MME in Iconic Silver yet. I've seen it on other Fords and didn't love how it looked. But it looks absolutely slick on the MME. Use it well.

1969Camaro

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium, 2018 Prius Prime, 1969 Camaro
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I'm 4 months in and while many others are worse off it seems this process could be much improved . All I got is: yeah we got your order right here
Sponsored