Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 mach e
Occupation
retired flight nurse
Country flag
I'm 4 months in and while many others are worse off it seems this process could be much improved . All I got is: yeah we got your order right here
Count me as one of the worse off ...... Ive heard NOTHING directly from ford !
MY dealer only know what Ive discovered and shared with them
Im scheduled for production in two weeks after 8 months!
Ill be getting a 2021 as the 2022's are rolling out !
Sponsored

Tangible

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Waiting for my Mach E
Country flag
Tonight’s the first night of Chanukah. Our delays were only supposed to last 1 week but through some kind of miracle(?) our delays lasted 8. ?
The underlying story of Chanukah involves rebellion against an evil empire (Ford?) that uses local collaborators (dealers?) to oppress the people. Sound familiar?

veronicablack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER Dark Matter Gray
Country flag
The underlying story of Chanukah involves rebellion against an evil empire (Ford?) that uses local collaborators (dealers?) to oppress the people. Sound familiar?
Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in babys-gotta-do-what-a-maccababys-gotta-do-rug-rats

And that is constantly refresh my order status!

Gixxer750

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 VW Golf R; 2021 ER AWD Rapid Red
Occupation
Innovation Guru
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in babys-gotta-do-what-a-maccababys-gotta-do-rug-rats

And that is constantly refresh my order status!
Check your order status on Ford. I didn't get an email but saw this! Seeing as yours was most likely on cinder blocks next to mine. :D

Finally, on the way!

Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in Screenshot_20211129-112715_Chrome

veronicablack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER Dark Matter Gray
Country flag
Check your order status on Ford. I didn't get an email but saw this! Seeing as yours was most likely on cinder blocks next to mine. :D

Finally, on the way!

Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in Screenshot_20211129-112715_Chrome
Dang you're the second person from this group to report similar. @Rfehl62 found out their order shipped too. I just got off with Ford Marketing and they're saying I'm still on chip hold. My tracker says the same. Waiting a bit later to call my dealer because I don't think he actually gets there until 1:30. But I guess this is good progress for our batch. Hopefully I'll be there soon.

Cptmorgemaker

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford Edge St, 2021 Lincoln Aviator BL GT
Occupation
Electrical
Country flag
Mine with a production date of 7/09 arrived at the dealership today. You must wait for it.
Gtpe? Where you located mine is one week behind from you in production so maybe that mean next week but it has been in KC for 2 weeks now :(

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Talked to my dealer. He said it shows that the grill cap will be delivered tomorrow. He thinks assembly and delivery could happen by Friday. Fingers crossed

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
I'm no longer grumpy.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in PXL_20211129_222258875
Congrats Jeff! ??

Talked to my dealer. He said it shows that the grill cap will be delivered tomorrow. He thinks assembly and delivery could happen by Friday. Fingers crossed
Oooooo! One less person to feel grumpy about not having their car. Maybe I'll be de-grumpified by the end of the year. ??

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag

EELinneman

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT Performance Edition
Occupation
Sr. Dir Cloud & Projects
Country flag
That GT looks fantastic in silver! Holy crap. Congrats!!!!!
Thanks @Davedough! Going to hang out in here until you get yours, @veronicablack I guess has the last say.

Drove it home and was a bit surprised how it got from 60 to 90 pretty damn quickly. Highs and lows today. The bonus root canal I got at 3 is making me think of sitting on the couch a bit. I'll take it out tomorrow and have some better pictures. But can say, grumpy no more!
Sponsored