Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
I regret to inform you all...but I will be leaving the grumpy group. My Mach E arrived, unexpectedly about a week prior to the new adjusted ETA date with no notice. I am now a proud Mach E owner!!!

Hang in there. Hound your dealers, don't give up. And ask for everything, expect nothing less!!!

Best of luck to everyone.
You total sell out :p :p :p :p :p :p

Seriously congrats!!! I hope to join the team soon but I am still on the grumpy team for now.
Sponsored

Papa T

First Name
Treven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X1
Country flag
Why oh why are you giving me hope?!?!?!?! Just stringing me along when there is no future.
1616784928708.png

Did you get an email yet from Ford?
Yep, sometimes hope is a killer.

I never did get an email from Ford - even checked my junk mail folders. Mine was pulled for quality check and was part of the loose bolt recall, but never received any notice on any of that.

wareagle1440

First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Mini Countryman & 2021 Mach E Ex.R. AWD
Occupation
Civil Plaintiff's Attorney
Country flag
Mine is close. I know it’s in Denver but just needs to be unloaded from the train and taken to the dealer. But it definitely missed its adjusted ETA. Now that I’ve said it’s close, it will probably sit in downtown denver for a week.

OP
OP

Gimme_my_MME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue First Edition Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
All this unexpected happiness!

Wisconsin Pony Gal

First Name
Jean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach 3 Premium AWD (AKA Lightning!)
Country flag
I’m still grumpy, and getting grumpier to make for all those blissful folks leaving us. My eta says 3/3 and final status says the car was delivered to the dealer on 2/27. No car.... sheesh. If you have an eta, no matter how far, enjoy it!

REB

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach e
Country flag
I am out of here too. Mine arrived and I drove off today. No issues, no adm, x-plan and a low interest rate. Ford pass didn't work at the dealer, but did at my house.

Phxboiler

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy bolt
Country flag
Congrats to all those leaving! Ford website still says at worst by Tuesday but my dealer now said May! It will be 5 months sitting in KC if May ends up right. Congrats to all those who got there’s and somehow found their way into a rail car vs a parking lot! Hoping the mystery of communication for where the car is comes to an end soon! Still enjoy seeing everyone post about what they love / things to look for.

SMDJim

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Linclon, VW
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Mine is close. I know it’s in Denver but just needs to be unloaded from the train and taken to the dealer. But it definitely missed its adjusted ETA. Now that I’ve said it’s close, it will probably sit in downtown denver for a week.
Turns out mine is close too! I spoke with the GM at dealer and ours was unloaded there this afternoon. Dealer was surprised that the tracking app had not warned him. Apparently MMEs from Mexico travel a different path than he expected. Ours was actually unloaded in Willington, DE, and trucked to southern MD.

jeffdawgfan

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang MachE AWD ER, 2019 Ram 1500 Laramie
Occupation
Retired Navy / Veterans Administration
Country flag
Ours was loaded on Norfolk Southern early this week for trip to a ramp near Atlanta. Dealer is saying arrival by April 4th but trackers say 5/1. sigh.....is it xmas yet?

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
I am still grumpy as well. This week was the first I turned to the dark side. My eta changing from March 28 to April 24 is what did me in. Knowing my car is sitting at Wilmington less than 3 hours of my house but on stopship is driving me nuts.

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
I wonder if there is an Audi dealer near me....

Mwjdavies

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD SR Rapid Red
Country flag
Mine still ETA Late Sept
Anyone got longer to wait?! Or will it be me that turns off the lights in here! :)

Dmhccs

First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Volvo XC90 recharge, 2021 Mach e GTPE
Occupation
Business owner
Country flag
Ok I’ve been optimistic until,now. I still don’t have a build date and my dealer doesn’t have any definitive info. My lease is up in July and my husband is sending me alternatives Like the hummer ev ?‍♀ rant over

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Ok I’ve been optimistic until,now. I still don’t have a build date and my dealer doesn’t have any definitive info. My lease is up in July and my husband is sending me alternatives Like the hummer ev ?‍♀ rant over
How is the Hummer EV an alternative?

Darken

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Prius Prime, 2021 Mach-E Grabber Blue FE
Country flag
I am still grumpy as well. This week was the first I turned to the dark side. My eta changing from March 28 to April 24 is what did me in. Knowing my car is sitting at Wilmington less than 3 hours of my house but on stopship is driving me nuts.
I feel your pain! Mine originally made it all the way to Wilmington only to be sent back to KC for the quality checks. Good news in my case was the total delay was less then 2 weeks so hang in there, hopefully you'll see it soon.
Sponsored