Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in

MachEverest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Go Braves!

On another note... I ordered 10/14 and still nothing. Dealer is oblivious.

I tried calling other dealers when they had one available and they all want 5-10k more than msrp.

I'm ready to give up. ?

OrchidMania

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Premium ER
Occupation
Retired IT, School Math Volunteer
Country flag
So I got one for you, I was checking as I usually do the ford site for any updates. I noticed I got the 2k price increase so that prompted me to call my dealer. So they tell me there is nothing they can do about it, it is Ford that does that, so I ask shouldn't I be grandfathered in at the price of my order I'll have to take it up with Ford. So I call Ford and surprisingly I get through right away, they tell me the dealers should have price protection for orders already placed. Sooo I call the dealer back and they say the email I got from Ford changing me to a 22MY w/$750 credit for increases (which it did at the time increase $500) should cover it, well I'm not an accountant but I can add and subtract It went up 2k above the $500 so $750 does not cover the $2500 increase(so I'll fight it out when the car arrives). I've been waiting 5 months already and I finally got the dealer to send me a copy of the order and lone behold it has the full $2500 increases on it and I have a priority #99 (which is the dealer telling Ford to not build) so I blow a gasket. Twice before I asked what my priority # was and they said 19, so 5 months in and my order had a hold on it, 20 min. after I get them to change it I get a confirmation email from Ford. WTF what kind of games are these dealers playing, by the way they also have 6 MachE's on there lot (of course asking adm). I'm close to telling them to shove it! But I won't give them what they want, luckily I have in writing they accept X plan. Sorry I'll stop venting now but what a crappy way to treat paying customers. I'm sure I'm not the only one.
Someone on the forum posted this. Print it and put in your files when you go to purchase

Attachments

Up and Over

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E GT, Iconic Silver
Country flag
Similar plan here. If they’re not going to give me a good rate, I’ll buy it then turn around and do a refi with a credit union. I’m tired of waiting and the last thing I want to do is show up to the dealership and get jerked around.

Great minds think alike, I have been putting money in my savings ever since I first ordered. I know it will piss off the finance guy because the dealership thinks I'm going to finance the car!?

Tony

avinator

First Name
Avinash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion Energi,Mach E,Honda Pilot
Country flag
Go Braves!

On another note... I ordered 10/14 and still nothing. Dealer is oblivious.

I tried calling other dealers when they had one available and they all want 5-10k more than msrp.

I'm ready to give up. ?
This week i got update on production scheduling for 3/14 my order date was July 31st 2021. So patience is tested. Even after scheduling who knows

Carl L

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None currently
So I got one for you, I was checking as I usually do the ford site for any updates. I noticed I got the 2k price increase so that prompted me to call my dealer. So they tell me there is nothing they can do about it, it is Ford that does that, so I ask shouldn't I be grandfathered in at the price of my order I'll have to take it up with Ford. So I call Ford and surprisingly I get through right away, they tell me the dealers should have price protection for orders already placed. Sooo I call the dealer back and they say the email I got from Ford changing me to a 22MY w/$750 credit for increases (which it did at the time increase $500) should cover it, well I'm not an accountant but I can add and subtract It went up 2k above the $500 so $750 does not cover the $2500 increase(so I'll fight it out when the car arrives). I've been waiting 5 months already and I finally got the dealer to send me a copy of the order and lone behold it has the full $2500 increases on it and I have a priority #99 (which is the dealer telling Ford to not build) so I blow a gasket. Twice before I asked what my priority # was and they said 19, so 5 months in and my order had a hold on it, 20 min. after I get them to change it I get a confirmation email from Ford. WTF what kind of games are these dealers playing, by the way they also have 6 MachE's on there lot (of course asking adm). I'm close to telling them to shove it! But I won't give them what they want, luckily I have in writing they accept X plan. Sorry I'll stop venting now but what a crappy way to treat paying customers. I'm sure I'm not the only one.
I was reviewing my order today and also noticed a 2K increase from the MSRP. I called my dealer (Airport Marina Ford) but was told that I needed to call back on Monday when a manager would be available. I tried calling Ford customer service but was told they were closed as well. From this experience, it doesn't sound like the answers I'll hopefully get on Monday will be very helpful.

Rt1AWD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME CARt1 AWD
Country flag
I'm taking all the monthly payments I would have been paying and putting them in savings. By the time I get my Mach E I'll be able to pay in cash!

You have to put all your money to savings

Petey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 EV6 GT-Line, 2022 Premium AWD ER (I hope!)
Country flag
so I see in the recent scheduling thread that this week they will schedule the weeks within the month of March. Is that all our best hope to wait until Thurs and look for updates then?

Ordered Oct 4, and I really want to get a car by mid May. It seems like right now the schedule would be...
  1. Get production scheduled this week (for March)
  2. Delivery takes 1 month (delivery anytime in April)
So if I don't get production scheduled this week I might want to start keeping an eye on other options??? Is that right?

Had a friend order a hybrid f150 in the same week I did, same dealership, take delivery this past week.

Phil-Springs

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E CA RT1 AWD Extended DMG 2022
Country flag
so I see in the recent scheduling thread that this week they will schedule the weeks within the month of March. Is that all our best hope to wait until Thurs and look for updates then?

Ordered Oct 4, and I really want to get a car by mid May. It seems like right now the schedule would be...
  1. Get production scheduled this week (for March)
  2. Delivery takes 1 month (delivery anytime in April)
So if I don't get production scheduled this week I might want to start keeping an eye on other options??? Is that right?

Had a friend order a hybrid f150 in the same week I did, same dealership, take delivery this past week.
Looks like if you don’t get an update this Thursday, the earliest you can reasonably expect a delivery is the second week of May.

veronicablack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER Dark Matter Gray
Country flag
Ugh my car is almost here and now for whatever stupid reason I'm reading all these horror stories about bad deliveries. Just saw one on reddit about the dealer locking the keys inside after delivering the car to the person's house, towing the car back without putting it on a flatbed, and forcing the person to decline possession after waiting 10 months for the car.

My anxiety and fears about all this are starting to peak again. I feel like when you have to pee on a road trip but can hold it in until you're like down the block from your destination and suddenly it feels like you'll never make it lol

BalsaDust

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium 4X, 2023 Leaf (wifes car)
Occupation
This, that, and everything
Country flag
No need to freak out just take Chongs advice!

Edredius

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e premium stb awd
Country flag
Ugh my car is almost here and now for whatever stupid reason I'm reading all these horror stories about bad deliveries. Just saw one on reddit about the dealer locking the keys inside after delivering the car to the person's house, towing the car back without putting it on a flatbed, and forcing the person to decline possession after waiting 10 months for the car.

My anxiety and fears about all this are starting to peak again. I feel like when you have to pee on a road trip but can hold it in until you're like down the block from your destination and suddenly it feels like you'll never make it lol
I feel for you and I'm in the beginning of the waiting stages, feeling the same way lol.

Looking forward to seeing your pics ?
Sponsored