David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Premium RWD ER, 2016 Toyota Highlander Hybrid
Occupation
Unix Sysadmin
Country flag
Sadly, I am forced to leave this thread since I finally picked up my MME last week. Good luck everybody!
Sponsored

clsmooths

First Name
Cary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E GT performance & Premium ER RWD
Occupation
Assistant manager
Country flag
Sadly, I am forced to leave this thread since I finally picked up my MME last week. Good luck everybody!
No pics to show and make others in this thread more grumpy in. How could you...congrats and enjoy your new Pony😉

alangant

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GTPE Rapid Red (ordered 10/22/21)
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Does anyone know when batch numbers are assigned? Mine's scheduled to start production next week and I still don't have a batch #/window sticker.
If you have your VIN and 4 character order number, visit OrderTrack.app in your browser: it can provide window sticker, modules, and shipping progress (some). Your batch number and sequence in the batch are near the upper right of your window sticker.

devmach-e

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Premium RWD ER, 2016 Toyota Highlander Hybrid
Occupation
Unix Sysadmin
Country flag
No pics to show and make others in this thread more grumpy in. How could you...congrats and enjoy your new Pony😉
Okay, here you go:

Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in CA88B982-1B7B-4494-8D4C-FEF5B8B13503

astronut325

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium, Toyota Camry, Honda Odyssey
Occupation
Software analyst
Country flag
If you have your VIN and 4 character order number, visit OrderTrack.app in your browser: it can provide window sticker, modules, and shipping progress (some). Your batch number and sequence in the batch are near the upper right of your window sticker.
I don't have a 4 character order number. Where does one get that? I do have my VIN and the order number from when I first placed the Mach-E order.

Humblest

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 MME Premium AWD ER; '21 Mini SE (EV)
Country flag
It took over 48 weeks (339 days) since ordering but I've finally deleted the GasBuddy app from my phone and graduated from this thread.

• 04 June 2021 Ordered
  • 27 July 2021 Changed order from Cal Route 1 RWD ER to Premium AWD ER
  • 04 September 2021 Dealer changed name/ownership, deposit refunded, assured that order still valid
  • 01 October 2021 Notified that order rolled from 2021 to 2022
  • 01 November 2021 Scheduled for production week of 20 December 2021
  • 04 November 2021 Production rescheduled to week of 03 January 2022
  • 06 January 2022 Entered production
  • 28 January 2022 Projected delivery date changed from first week in March to last week in May. Learned from Ford.com chat that car was on microchip hold.
  • 09 March 2022 Built!
  • 30 March 2022 Shipped!
  • ~15 April 2022 Arrived via Kansas City Southern Railway at International Freight Gateway AKA Richards-Gebaur AKA Kansas City, MO
  • 19 April 2022 Unloaded from Kansas City Southern Railway
  • 26 April 2022 Trucked to Muncie AKA Kansas City, KS
  • 01 May 2022 Departed Muncie via Union Pacific
  • 06 May 2022 Arrived Mira Loma, CA
  • 08 May 2022 Unloaded from Union Pacific
  • 09 May 2022 Arrived at dealer in the morning, became mine in the afternoon.
Now is time to find another target of my complaints. Persevere.

OrchidMania

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Premium ER
Occupation
Retired IT, School Math Volunteer
Country flag
Where's the bat? Officially leaving the Grumpy thread. Ordered 8/5 rolled 9/27 to 2022.
Build date 1/3/22 Ooops Both CHIP and SHIP holds!! Chip hold 6 weeks, then ship hold 8 weeks!
Meet SALL-E
Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in salle-e4
Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in sall-e 3

FinCrimesJD

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bronco Sport Badlands, upcoming MME AWD ER
Occupation
Banking
Country flag
Where's the bat? Officially leaving the Grumpy thread. Ordered 8/5 rolled 9/27 to 2022.
Build date 1/3/22 Ooops Both CHIP and SHIP holds!! Chip hold 6 weeks, then ship hold 8 weeks!
Meet SALL-E
Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in sall-e 3
You've officially earned it!! Congrats!

jesus_sanchez_hr___bat_flip.gif

alangant

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GTPE Rapid Red (ordered 10/22/21)
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I don't have a 4 character order number. Where does one get that? I do have my VIN and the order number from when I first placed the Mach-E order.
Ford sent me a Preview Order, the 4 character number was called Order Code. If you did not get a Preview Order, go to the forum for info on tracking your order; there are more complicated ways to get this number.

DanL_MN

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Occupation
Controls Engineer
Country flag
Still waiting.... (1-year tomorrow)

My last communicated delivery date was 5/13. Ironic as that would be my 1-year order anniversary. Early this week, I learned that my ME was moved from Internati*, MO to Richards Gebaur, MO. I have read this is where Jack Cooper is. Palsapp states that the vehicle status is 'picked', but many of the other fields are still 'null'.

Last night I received an email from Ford stating; "To ensure your complete satisfaction, we will require additional time before your 2022 Mustang Mach-E Premium is delivered ...". I wish Ford would just say that it is taking more time than anticipated for delivery, rather than making it sound like every one of these delays over the last year are for my complete satisfaction. I did end up sending another email to Ford's executive office stating that if this was really for my satisfaction, there would be additional compensation for Ford missing ALL of the expectations they have set from the get go. Doubt anything will come of it though.

Long story short, delivery estimate has now been delayed again until 5/21 - 5/27.

BalsaDust

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium 4X, 2023 Leaf (wifes car)
Occupation
This, that, and everything
Country flag
Feeling slightly less grumpy lately, theres been movement on my MME and as of today its sitting in KC waiting to be loaded onto a Norfolk Southern railcar on tuesday for its five day trip to Dela-Where!
If Ford eta hold true to 5/29, it will be exactly one year from the day I ordered! unfortunately thats a HOLIDAY WEEKEND! so thats making me a bit more grumpy!

Tony

mdpmdp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Premium RWD SR Grabber Blue
Country flag
Delay after delay for me. I know there are a lot of users who ordered before me and are still waiting, but it feels like my car is in a whole new situation that I haven't found with anybody else. First a mini chip hold in March, then a mini ship hold, I finally shipped only to be stuck in Laredo with no railcar according to Ford chat. I shipped on 4/21 or 4/22 and everybody before and after me (and even same day) has showed up in KC. I originally anticipated delivery around 5/20 which is when I would be in Canada for a weekend. Didn't even think it would be in the realm of possibility that it would come on 6/20 when I'm out of the country for 2 weeks, but that seems possible now. Or my car got stolen off a railcar....

dbeth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Occupation
HS teacher
Country flag
Ordered 8/9. Production week 1/24. Got a window sticker generated 1/17. Initial delivery window was first week of March.

Chip hold....

Built 3/1.......then shipped 3/25ish. Last known whereabouts is KC on 5/7. Delivery window keeps slowly getting pushed back to now next week.

So frustrating seeing production weeks AFTER I was built already getting theirs. Oh well.
Sponsored