JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MMe premium order. Hyundai Ioniq 5 Lrd
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Three of the last five weeks - "NO SCHEDULING" and apparent assembly plant shutdown for two weeks in August suggest reduced MME production in July-August. The June total production number should be available in early July, but only about 2,439 units were scheduled in June (per this forum). March had 7,464 scheduled and 7343 built. April had 5,774 scheduled and 4,935 built. May had 5,703 scheduled and 6,020 built.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in 1656698927951

I'm near 30 weeks of waiting with no build date. Thus looking at possible September build date and October delivery or conversion to 2023MY and November/December delivery. Beyond GRUMPY over being stiffed by Ford for having ordered Premium AWD ER red, or low allocation dealer.

Last edited:

strangeengine

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 GTPE (sold after 2mo - suspension sucks!)
Country flag
My 12/21/21-ordered GTPE has arrived at my Silicon Valley dealer but since it was built on the LAST DAY OF THE RECALL PERIOD, they can't actually sell it to me yet.

Good times?

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MMe premium order. Hyundai Ioniq 5 Lrd
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Jan-June MME built-sold-missing (attached file)

After waiting 210 days (30 weeks) without a scheduled build date, where oh where is my Prem AWD ER red MME order?
Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in 1657044844898

Attachments

voxel

First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach-E 4X, 23 GC Limited
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Jan-June MME built-sold-missing (attached file)

After waiting 210 days (30 weeks) without a scheduled build date, where oh where is my Prem AWD ER red MME order?
I suggest you run outside and sacrifice the first goat you see.

I don't have any other answers for you, man.

jfire

First Name
Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hyundai Santa Cruz, Hyundai Azera, A320/321
Occupation
Airline Pilot
Country flag
Another Thursday, another disappointment.
Ordered 11/30/21 prem awd ext and still no build date. Might have to start lookomg for a GV60.

Garbone

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E , 22 MachE, 62 C10 Big window long bed
Occupation
Loafer
Country flag
We always have "next week"...

voxel

First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach-E 4X, 23 GC Limited
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Another Thursday, another disappointment.
Ordered 11/30/21 prem awd ext and still no build date. Might have to start lookomg for a GV60.
I don't think there was scheduling this week

As for GV60... it's only available in 6 states currently (and you had to reserve through some concierge service) and will only open up to the rest of the US in late summer for dealer ordering. Unknown about widespread availability.. maybe late fall given Hyundai is having major production problems.

PL281

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Select (Build week 9/26/22)
Country flag
Random question - for those that are still waiting that originally ordered a MY21 - did all of those automatically roll over to MY22 - I know that 23 order book opens in mid august (or so has been reported) - and I believe it was reported that MY23 builds start on Nov 1 - does that mean if we don't have a build date by then that we will be flipped into a MY23???

Lord Polymath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Sienna, '22 Mach-E Premium ER AWD (PWRPONY)
Occupation
Computer nerd
Country flag
Random question - for those that are still waiting that originally ordered a MY21 - did all of those automatically roll over to MY22 - I know that 23 order book opens in mid august (or so has been reported) - and I believe it was reported that MY23 builds start on Nov 1 - does that mean if we don't have a build date by then that we will be flipped into a MY23???
Yes

KKH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium (ordered)
Country flag
I know I'm on the luckier side of grumpy since my car is technically built but whyyyyyy does it take over 2 months to deliver to PA. I've already waited 233 days at this point.
Sponsored