JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MMe premium order. Hyundai Ioniq 5 Lrd
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in 1658364118430

At 32 weeks without a build date, if I don't get scheduled for a September or October build, I'll likely have my order converted to 2023 MY and scheduled for production after 1 Nov 2022 with delivery in Jan-Feb 2023, ~13 months after order. Prem AWD ER red. Who would be grumpy about that?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Richie W.

First Name
Richie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Infiniti QX50, Acura TLX and soon MME P RWD ER
Occupation
retired
Country flag
After reading about some of your wait times, I feel lucky! That being said I just passed 30 weeks. My premium was ordered on Dec. 13th, built May 23rd and then shipped. It hung out in Kansas for a while, then finally made it to the Mira Loma California train yard where it sits and sits and sits with no way thus far to get on a truck to my Southern Cal dealer due to a lack of auto transport drivers he told me. Knowing the car is so close and not being able to get it is very upsetting. Like Tom Petty said "the waiting is the hardest part"

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
retired
Country flag
After reading about some of your wait times, I feel lucky! That being said I just passed 30 weeks. My premium was ordered on Dec. 13th, built May 23rd and then shipped. It hung out in Kansas for a while, then finally made it to the Mira Loma California train yard where it sits and sits and sits with no way thus far to get on a truck to my Southern Cal dealer due to a lack of auto transport drivers he told me. Knowing the car is so close and not being able to get it is very upsetting. Like Tom Petty said "the waiting is the hardest part"
Congrats! My order was the week before yours, but I must have one of those weak dealers or disfavored trim packages since I still don't even have a build date. My order: Premium AWD ER red, Autonation Ford Tustin
Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in 1657934122811

Last edited:

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
retired
Country flag

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Premium ER Mach E, '21 F150 Powerboost
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in 1658439849201

This is my first time seeing this thread come up and I just spit out my coffee... 🤣

I feel the pain, team. Waited through supply issues on my '21 F150 Powerboost and BOY was I getting salty when I saw people that ordered after me taking delivery before me.

Hang in there, it is worth it!

SuperRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Space White Premium Ext AWD
Country flag
We're leaving Saturday morning on a road trip down the west coast. It was supposed to be in the Mach-E, but it won't be built until mid-August. 😭

StillWaitingForMachE

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 IBSM ER AWD California Rt 1 MME (Mike-E)
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
35 weeks in, my car is SOOOOO close!!!! It's sitting in the Elkhart Railyard, only 9 miles from my dealer.
It needs to hurry and get on a truck. Already had my delivery date rescheduled twice:

7/4-7/10 -> 7/15-7/21 ->7/20-7/25 (current estimate)
And every time I get a text or email alert, I expect it to be a notification that my car is delivered, and every time so far, I'm let down. It's just agonizing.

That being said, Bigfeets do you need a hug?

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
retired
Country flag
35 weeks in, my car is SOOOOO close!!!! It's sitting in the Elkhart Railyard, only 9 miles from my dealer.
It needs to hurry and get on a truck. Already had my delivery date rescheduled twice:

And every time I get a text or email alert, I expect it to be a notification that my car is delivered, and every time so far, I'm let down. It's just agonizing.

That being said, Bigfeets do you need a hug?
A build date that's 286 days/41 weeks after the order plus the delivery issues presented on this Forum (delays, delays, and missing MMEs) suggest a delivery date could be 46-50 weeks after ordering. I bought a Hyundai Ioniq 5 Ltd while waiting for the MME. It gives me hugs while Ford hasn't delivered. Assuming Ford/dealer honors price protection and no-ADM promises, I'm thinking of buying it, whenever, taking a second Fed tax credit, and eventually gifting the MME to my daughter. More hugs expected there. Thanks anyway for the consideration.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in 1658450743146