Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
So a dealer that's a 5 hour drive from me SAYS they have an orange GTPE outfitted exactly as I ordered and their website doesn't list any ADM. I'm awaiting a call to see if it's actually available and if they accept X-plan, yadda yadda yadda. I'm not hopeful there won't be any ADM, but we'll see. It's in a podunk little town where the common clientele couldn't care less about electric, I'm grossly assuming. I'm tired of waiting. I'm going to try and find my car myself

EDIT: It's someone's order. No deal. I hate that they advertise cars that aren't actually available
Sponsored

Last edited:

Olds442

First Name
Olds
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 GT, '22 Premium Ex AWD
Occupation
sales
Country flag
So a dealer that's a 5 hour drive from me SAYS they have an orange GTPE outfitted exactly as I ordered and their website doesn't list any ADM. I'm awaiting a call to see if it's actually available and if they accept X-plan, yadda yadda yadda. I'm not hopeful there won't be any ADM, but we'll see. It's in a podunk little town where the common clientele couldn't care less about electric, I'm grossly assuming. I'm tired of waiting. I'm going to try and find my car myself
go get it Dave.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
All these orders getting dates and they ordered after me. That sucks. Cyber Orange GTPE just shows up on the forum from someone who ordered a month after me. GRUMP
Yeah super-grumpy about seeing others get delivery who ordered after me. Ford needs to fix expectations if they are using som nebulous New Math to determine the priority.

Get off my lawn you pesky kids!

BalsaDust

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium 4X, 2023 Leaf (wifes car)
Occupation
This, that, and everything
Country flag
Yeah super-grumpy about seeing others get delivery who ordered after me. Ford needs to fix expectations if they are using som nebulous New Math to determine the priority.
I think they have Abbott and Costello as order schedulers!

Tony

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag

SEH70

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MachE Performance ER
Country flag
Well, Tesla came through on a car in 14 days. My heart wants the MME. But seriously Ford, you’re making it really really hard. Passed on the available Tesla but am still on the list. ?

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Well, Tesla came through on a car in 14 days. My heart wants the MME. But seriously Ford, you’re making it really really hard. Passed on the available Tesla but am still on the list. ?
Yeah but at least Jim Farley seems like a decent guy. Elon is a proven douchebag

Olds442

First Name
Olds
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 GT, '22 Premium Ex AWD
Occupation
sales
Country flag
what? they took six weeks to get me a CPO that was in their possession. lol

hey maybe you should have bought it, and flipped it when the MME was in. selling used T's has never been hard for me. right now they're going fast used or new.

i don't usually have good advice so be forewarned, bad ideas may be contained in this post.

SEH70

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MachE Performance ER
Country flag
what? they took six weeks to get me a CPO that was in their possession. lol

hey maybe you should have bought it, and flipped it when the MME was in. selling used T's has never been hard for me. right now they're going fast used or new.

i don't usually have good advice so be forewarned, bad ideas may be contained in this post.
I panicked and then told them I didn’t want it. Was not even a little bit ready to take delivery

jennq

First Name
Jenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla S/3/Y, Mach e GTP, Canoo/Lightning/R1S Resy
Country flag
I don't know where to post this, but here it is: My dealer called today to tell me there is a Mach e GT available with a $21,664!!!!! ADM. She knows I just wanted to drive one when one came in, so I went over and took it for a drive. Star White.

Just in case anyone is grumpy enough to pay $21k ADM!

Will be interesting to see if they get it. I was told that someone ordered it for his wife and she came in and drove it and didn't like it. I think he needs a new wife!

t12g

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
I was told that someone ordered it for his wife and she came in and drove it and didn't like it. I think he needs a new wife!
This is pure speculation of course. But maybe they weren't happy with the lack of acceleration above 60mph? I'd be a bit annoyed too if I wasn't aware of this.

veronicablack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER Dark Matter Gray
Country flag
Called my dealer the other day to ask if he had a production date for my order yet and was told the *estimated time of arrival* would be 11/08. I'm excited if this is true because it means I'm ~50 days away but I'm skeptical. I have a feeling this is really the production date and I'll be taking possession sometime in December. But here's to hoping everything goes smoothly!

JediGamerCT

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Flex
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
How long from order to a scheduled production date? I’m 5 weeks out from dealer accepted order and Ford.com has no estimated production date. Shouldn’t take this long for Ford to figure out when they will make a car.

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
How long from order to a scheduled production date? I’m 5 weeks out from dealer accepted order and Ford.com has no estimated production date. Shouldn’t take this long for Ford to figure out when they will make a car.
I ordered in April and didn’t get a production date until mid August
Sponsored