Bryan_GTPE

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Ranger XLT 302A in Silver - Current
Country flag
So clearly they have slipped the end of MY21 production because I too was silently slipped today to 11/29. @Ford Motor Company I get it delays happen, but communication is the key, just tell us what is happening. I’d rather know there is a delay than not getting any emails and checking tracker to see a change.
Sponsored

fightinag

Banned
Banned
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 mach e
Occupation
retired flight nurse
Country flag
So clearly they have slipped the end of MY21 production because I too was silently slipped today to 11/29. @Ford Motor Company I get it delays happen, but communication is the key, just tell us what is happening. I’d rather know there is a delay than not getting any emails and checking tracker to see a change.
F...orgive
O...ur
R...egular
D...eception

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
F...orgive
O...ur
R...egular
D...eception
I guess that's better than:

C...racks
H...eads
E...ats
V...alves and
R...ods
O...il
L...eaks
E...verywhere
T...oday

Maybe? Maybe not? ??‍♂

veronicablack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER Dark Matter Gray
Country flag
I feel like I'm starting to spam this thread but my grump is at an all time high seeing people who went into production after me getting built before me. I can't imagine what some of the people who ordered at the very beginning of the year feel when they haven't gotten their car yet.

Question (and probably a silly one but): do we know if the production continues over the weekend or do they only run 5 days a week? And by that I mean should I still be constantly refreshing my tracker today and tomorrow hoping to see I get the check mark and that my car is built?

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
I feel like I'm starting to spam this thread but my grump is at an all time high seeing people who went into production after me getting built before me. I can't imagine what some of the people who ordered at the very beginning of the year feel when they haven't gotten their car yet.

Question (and probably a silly one but): do we know if the production continues over the weekend or do they only run 5 days a week? And by that I mean should I still be constantly refreshing my tracker today and tomorrow hoping to see I get the check mark and that my car is built?
Personally I don’t care if anyone is “spamming” this thread. It’s a borderline support group in here lol. I believe the plant runs 7 days a week

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag

Seeing as my car’s “production” date was a Saturday (10/9/21) I assume they work on Saturday. Pretty sure Sundays are right out though, based on the original assignation of production week being a Sunday, but then getting changed to a Monday (guessing Monday is the start of the work week, while Sunday is the start of the calendar week).

veronicablack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER Dark Matter Gray
Country flag
Ok I'm glad nobody is saying I'm spamming yet because here comes comment #2 in ~2 hours.

Now my window sticker is a 404. Ugh. I'm like 90% sure this is just Ford being bad at making websites. But man I wish I had better communication about what is actually going on.

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
Ok I'm glad nobody is saying I'm spamming yet because here comes comment #2 in ~2 hours.

Now my window sticker is a 404. Ugh. I'm like 90% sure this is just Ford being bad at making websites. But man I wish I had better communication about what is actually going on.
Is it gone from the ford tracker or the seg.fyi tracker? I had mine disappear from the latter but it was still visible in the former

Malacandra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E Premium RWD ER, DMG
Occupation
Web Development Director
Country flag
If anyone here wants to feel any better, just consider me: the poor schmuck who ordered his car a week ago.

One week down, 27+ to go.

BillPitman

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Escape, ‘21 J2 Space White Mach e
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
We probably won’t see updates until next week. I am also a 10/11 build week.
Bill Pitman here-
My car has been built, 10/15/21.....
I had a production date of 10/4, then 10/11, and now built 10/15....
Now more waiting-
"Your vehicle has been built and we are arranging shipment to your dealer. This step could take a few days to a week. "
FYI- Order date was 4/28/21
Regards,

Bill

fightinag

Banned
Banned
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 mach e
Occupation
retired flight nurse
Country flag
Bill Pitman here-
Now more waiting-
"Your vehicle has been built and we are arranging shipment to your dealer. This step could take a few days to a week. "
Regards,

Bill
CONGRATS !

EELinneman

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT Performance Edition
Occupation
Sr. Dir Cloud & Projects
Country flag

It would be hard to be worse at communications, but at least they didn't fire their entire PR department.

EELinneman

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT Performance Edition
Occupation
Sr. Dir Cloud & Projects
Country flag
Bill Pitman here-
Now more waiting-
Regards,

Bill
I too ordered on 4/28 and my build was 8/30. Shipped on 10/5 with a delivery sometime around 11/5 to 11/11 here in Denver. If you have a way to get shipped to your dealer in a few days to a week, please do share! The rest of us wait for Ford to sneak it over the border on a very slow train. Ah, better go check Palsapp again. Might have changed in the last 15 minutes!