Ciero

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4x Premium Edition, Explorer Sport
Country flag
My dealer is much more responsive than yours. Any question at all gets an immediate response of “don’t know”.
I get "let me check with the sales manager" and rarely does that give me the result I'd hope for, but I guess at least I'm acknowledged.
Sponsored

GrumblesTheDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GB FE
Country flag
I'm going to be a little grumpy here. MachDrop order, built 1/9 and shipped 1/26, but still no car after 2/26 ETA. Weird, that ETA is still there and hasn't disappeared so I assume there's no stop ship or anything? VIN is not otherwise affected by subframe bolt recall either. Palsapp JUST updated, and I think my car was trucked from KC to a holding yard in Louisville which is only 90 minutes away. Yet still no change on trackers, can't get VV report from dealer, and now the finance guy is telling me "well, can't really get you any ballpark payments, interest rates (on Options) until car gets here etc etc"

Sigh. So close, and I am grateful for that, yet still so far.

SMDJim

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Linclon, VW
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Is that one of those fancy Ford Chargers that are on delay now too?! lol
Yep, managed to get one of those, but latest on the car is that it is ready to leave KC. I guess they finished another batch of "Quality" inspections. Mine was there for over a month, but is about to leave on Norfolk Southern.

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag
I sympathize, mine was built and shipped a month earlier, same adjusted ETA and nada.

I think the car is about 45 miles away, post train unloading, but really no idea, would be great to receive an email from Ford about the extended delays with the offer but apparently that was delayed too... :rolleyes:

I'm going to be a little grumpy here. MachDrop order, built 1/9 and shipped 1/26, but still no car after 2/26 ETA. Weird, that ETA is still there and hasn't disappeared so I assume there's no stop ship or anything? VIN is not otherwise affected by subframe bolt recall either. Palsapp JUST updated, and I think my car was trucked from KC to a holding yard in Louisville which is only 90 minutes away. Yet still no change on trackers, can't get VV report from dealer, and now the finance guy is telling me "well, can't really get you any ballpark payments, interest rates (on Options) until car gets here etc etc"

Ciero

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Getting less and less grumpy and more excited. The ETA seems short(says the 24th-30th on the tracker)...I hope they can meet it.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in 1615474808979

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Getting less and less grumpy and more excited. The ETA seems short(says the 24th-30th on the tracker)...I hope they can meet it.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in 1615474808979
Yup, that does seem short. Some other people in Michigan were lucky enough to have their cars delivered by truck from KC to their dealer, so that's likely why your transit time is short. For reference, mine shipped on 2/9 and my ETA is later than yours.

FairfieldCT

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE (Mach Drop)
Country flag

Maybe our cars are keeping each other company...

Mach Drop order
Production date 01/12
Ship date 01/22
PALSAP update 02/10 - this was the only entry from Kansas City to BIRMINGHAM, MO
ETA date 03/01

Found out it was on stop order after calling Ford (a lot) and informed my dealer (who was clueless and now says he is trying to find our why, when, how). To add insult to injury he is saying that if I give up on this order (I am looking for any other dealer with any premium 4x ER within driving distance) he won't return my deposit until he sells the car!!!! Well he does not have a car to sell does he!!!!

THIS IS A F#$%^&*ING JOKE!

Oh yes, we got about $25 bucks worth of charging for our troubles - I feel better already!

Ford may end up accomplishing something that not even Tesla was able to do - convince me to buy a Tesla.

Last edited:

sjtwxman

First Name
patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium
Occupation
meteorologist
Country flag
Getting grumpier. Build 12/16 with an ETA of mid January. Held in Mexico for 6 weeks and not shipped until 2/3 with a new ETA of 3/1. Palsapps update showed it leaving KC on 2/23 although it apparently went on its own adventure because it didnt come to Texas (and not on the bolt list either). New ETA this morning of 3/31. I'm patient but its a struggle sometimes.

AzCoronaDog

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'12 Porsche 911 Cabriolet, '21 MME, '17 Yukon XL
Country flag
I did start reading this forum before I made my reservation, so I have set my expectations extremely low and anticipate a long wait to actually get the car.
I did my reservation online on 2/6/21, and got some long order number back in an email. Two days later I got an email from the dealer that says my order number is 4676.
Based on some other order numbers and dates I have seen, my order number seems pretty low considering how recently I ordered, but who knows how they get assigned.
I have told myself late summer or early fall, so my grumpiness level is very low, and only based on the anticipation of dealing with all the various annoyances that everyone else has reported so far.
I have zero expectations that any of the issues will be fully resolved before I get my car, and I have great confidence that Ford can underwhelm me!
Looks like a nearby dealer may actually have one on the lot finally, so I look forward to test driving one soon.
I am glad to read that most people are very happy with theirs, despite the many first year issues. Thank you everyone for all your contributions to this forum, knowing what I may encounter and the fixes / workarounds is awesome.

Ciero

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I'm still hoping I break some kind of record for quickness to KC while furiously checking palsapp.

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
I’m just going through the 12 steps of Mach E reservation.
1. Hype
2. Hope
3. Anticipation
4. Denial
5. Aggravation
6. Realization
7. Depression
8. Grumpiness
9. Entitlement
10. Contemplation
11. Acceptance
12. Zen

As a GT reservation holder who got bumped to the back of the line by a clerical error on Fords part, I pushed myself to at least step 11. It will get here when it gets here.

FairfieldCT

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE (Mach Drop)
Country flag
Getting grumpier. Build 12/16 with an ETA of mid January. Held in Mexico for 6 weeks and not shipped until 2/3 with a new ETA of 3/1. Palsapps update showed it leaving KC on 2/23 although it apparently went on its own adventure because it didnt come to Texas (and not on the bolt list either). New ETA this morning of 3/31. I'm patient but its a struggle sometimes.

At least you have a new ETA. May I ask how did you get that? Is is something you can see on the VIN tracker, dealership telling you or Ford marketing?

All I get is the original 3/1...
Sponsored