protatoblt

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT Performance
Country flag
I placed my order 5/21 and still have no scheduled production date. GT Performance. Getting kinda antsy here.
Sponsored

OH2AZ2OH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4X
Country flag
Ordered Dec 15. Built June 5, shipped June 7. Delivery estimate July 3-July 9. Today (July 9), on Ford.com, my order updated with a new delivery window of July 19-25. No email or other communication. Just no car and a new delivery window when I logged in to see if there was an update. Palsapp shows it being delivered to Louisville on June 23, so it got within 250 miles and then…..crickets.

I’ll go yell at some clouds now.

DF33

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda CRV, Toyota Siena, BMW I3, MachE GT
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
I am starting to get really grumpy. I had a production date of the week of 7/4/21 and nothing on Ford.com. No change in status. I checked Ford.com every day and nothing. I was hoping that when they said it would be produced the week of 7/4 they meant it. Ordered my RED AWD Premium Feb 22. I feel like a kid at Christmas that just got a pair of socks.

RockwallRick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford Maverick FX4
Country flag
The car that my Wife ordered had a production date of 6/27 and still no update on Ford.com. Doesn’t matter now since we found another car so I guess it will be available for someone else some time this summer?

murphy62

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Tesla S90D, 2021 Mach-E AWD ER
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I am starting to get really grumpy. I had a production date of the week of 7/4/21 and nothing on Ford.com. No change in status. I checked Ford.com every day and nothing. I was hoping that when they said it would be produced the week of 7/4 they meant it. Ordered my RED AWD Premium Feb 22. I feel like a kid at Christmas that just got a pair of socks.
Production week means it will be started that week. If it was started on Friday it will be finished the next week.

My production week was 5/24. The build day for the car was 5/31. The build day is the day they finish it.

DF33

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
Production week means it will be started that week. If it was started on Friday it will be finished the next week.

My production week was 5/24. The build day for the car was 5/31. The build day is the day they finish it.
Thanks, I hope you are right and I will get some good news this week.

Carmel Mach E Auto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT PE, Focus Electric
Country flag
Have you checked the status elsewhere?

I ask because my build week was also 7/4, and going by what it says at https://www.ford.com/buy/mach-e/manage.html?reservationId=nnnnnnnn, my status hasn't changed over the past week either. It still says "In Production, In Progress" which is where it has been since, IIRC. my window sticker was made available which was the Wednesday prior to the week of 7/4.

However, the other trackers confirm that assembly started on 7/7. If you have your VIN, plug it in here: https://www.macheforum.com/site/pages/tracker/ . You may find that "Production Date" was updated this week.

That said, there's definitely some sort of delay affecting most if not everyone's Mach-E that's in production or waiting on transport from the plant. For example, as far as I know, no one has reported receiving a "Built" status / date for over a week now. And, it doesn't appear any vehicles are leaving the assembly plant right now either.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Just another thing to be grumpy about. At the beginning of the month, my stupid state raised its base sales tax.

Still no news about when my order is going to result in production.

Get off my lawn you pesky kids!

will

First Name
Not Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ridgeline RTL-T, 2022 MME Prem Ext Rwd
Country flag
In theory... how long before you get a production date are the components of your vehicle just laying around waiting to be assembled? I'm trying to will the parts together in my dreams at night.

Carmel Mach E Auto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
More reports coming in today of people being told "chip shortage" by Ford or their Ford dealership as an explanation for the delay currently affecting every Mach-E built since (at least) Week 6/27. I had been under the impression that the first year of Mach-E production had all necessary supplier component capacity secured, but maybe things have changed.

Everyone is being given 10/31 (Happy Halloween!) delivery dates now. Obviously they aren't all going to arrive on the same day, but that's the current place holder "worst case" estimate.

I try to stay positive, but this is a real downer. Grump!

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
276 days since reservation
78 days since order
no build date yet

First Name
Sheryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Explorer
Country flag
Have there been any other Extended Battery builds lately, that aren’t GT’s?

Ordered Space White RWD X on 5/3…sigh….

DF33

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
Have you checked the status elsewhere?

I ask because my build week was also 7/4, and going by what it says at https://www.ford.com/buy/mach-e/manage.html?reservationId=nnnnnnnn, my status hasn't changed over the past week either. It still says "In Production, In Progress" which is where it has been since, IIRC. my window sticker was made available which was the Wednesday prior to the week of 7/4.

However, the other trackers confirm that assembly started on 7/7. If you have your VIN, plug it in here: https://www.macheforum.com/site/pages/tracker/ . You may find that "Production Date" was updated this week.

That said, there's definitely some sort of delay affecting most if not everyone's Mach-E that's in production or waiting on transport from the plant. For example, as far as I know, no one has reported receiving a "Built" status / date for over a week now. And, it doesn't appear any vehicles are leaving the assembly plant right now either.
I don't see a VIN or window sticker anywhere when I go to manage my reservation. Where do you find that? My manage page just shows the same thing "in Production" with scheduled build date of week or 7/4. This is really frustrating.

Carmel Mach E Auto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I don't see a VIN or window sticker anywhere when I go to manage my reservation. Where do you find that? My manage page just shows the same thing "in Production" with scheduled build date of week or 7/4. This is really frustrating.
Right - the reservation page doesn't display you your VIN / window sticker.

To get your VIN, you can either ask your salesman or someone else at your dealership, or you can extract it using the process here:

https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/ford-mach-e-reservation-details-viewer.2348/

Once you have the VIN, plug it into the tracker on this forum that I mentioned in my previous post. You'll get more information that the reservation page provides as well as a link to view your window sticker.

Unfortunately, like I say, it may not do a lot to alleviate your frustration because you are nearly certain to see "ETA End Date" (which is the date the vehicle is expected to reach your dealership) of 10/31 just like everyone else is seeing right now. But, at least you'll know more detail than you do now.
Sponsored