blue92lx

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion
Country flag
The hardest part of the wait is my wandering eye starts trying to rationalize things I can live without in EVs that I can take delivery of today (or much sooner at least). I'm still holding strong, but that Polestar 2 is looking enticing.
For me my attention is turning to the Volvo V60 Polestar. Luckily for me android OS I think comes out for 2022 Volvos so it's kind of pointless to order one for 2021 when the upgrades are around the corner which would be better for resale later on.
Sponsored

jennq

First Name
Jenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla S/3/Y, Mach e GTP, Canoo/Lightning/R1S Resy
Country flag
Same here. I've never seen a Mach E in the wild until today, when I saw TWO (Grabber Blue and Red).

I did get an email from Ford saying to complete my purchase online, but so far I haven't heard anything from the dealership. I may call tomorrow to confirm they actually have the car.
Which one did you prefer? I have had a red car for 6 years now and love red cars, but that blue is "grabbing" me. However, I haven't seen one in person yet and I have seen the red, which is a very nice red!

JohnnyForensic

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Infinite Blue MME 4X Premium
Occupation
Digital Forensics
Country flag
The hardest part of the wait is my wandering eye starts trying to rationalize things I can live without in EVs that I can take delivery of today (or much sooner at least). I'm still holding strong, but that Polestar 2 is looking enticing.
You gonna road trip up to Manhattan to get one? Last I knew, that was the closest dealership to us.

CompilerBreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT
Country flag
Just saw the interior photos from the regular GT at the Chicago auto show, I'm excited, still prefer it to the GTPE. But also I ordered May 12, so still have 4-5 months to go... grumble grumble.

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
You gonna road trip up to Manhattan to get one? Last I knew, that was the closest dealership to us.
lol I drove 6 hours to pick up the rust bucket VW sitting in my driveway right now that I'm rebuilding. I'd drive half that for a nice car

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Which one did you prefer? I have had a red car for 6 years now and love red cars, but that blue is "grabbing" me. However, I haven't seen one in person yet and I have seen the red, which is a very nice red!
I have seen exactly two MMEs on the road at two separate occasions. They were the same colors that @vinny2487 saw. Both are eye-catching. I am really not a fan of Grabber Blue (too light, too pastel, prefer darker blues) but I ordered my GT-PE in GB. Since I am not a ā€œred personā€ I didnā€™t choose Rapid Red for my own car. That said, for someone elseā€™s car I like the RR better.

Get off my lawn you pesky kids! ?

jennq

First Name
Jenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla S/3/Y, Mach e GTP, Canoo/Lightning/R1S Resy
Country flag
I have seen exactly two MMEs on the road at two separate occasions. They were the same colors that @vinny2487 saw. Both are eye-catching. I am really not a fan of Grabber Blue (too light, too pastel, prefer darker blues) but I ordered my GT-PE in GB. Since I am not a ā€œred personā€ I didnā€™t choose Rapid Red for my own car. That said, for someone elseā€™s car I like the RR better.

Get off my lawn you pesky kids! ?
Agree. I prefer more of a sapphire blue, like the Tour de France Ferrari color. But I did change my order from RR to GB. I like that it's special to the GT and it does look cool in different lights in the photos I've seen.

OH2AZ2OH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4X
Country flag
Last night, Palsapp showed a pending trip for my MME from Louisville to my dealer. This morning, that trip disappeared. My MME has been in Louisville for >3 weeks now, less than 225 miles away. Argh. Palsapp giveth and Palsapp taketh away.

n0n

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e '21 Star White Premium Extended AWD
Country flag
exactly 4 weeks since I ordered. This is all. No other update to provide :p
Same here, my charger gets installed next week. Yesterday I had 3 spam emails from Ford. Everytime I saw Ford or the Dealer as the sender I got all happy. They shouldn't be allowed to send spam on Thursday when I think every email is about an update on the car.

will

First Name
Not Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ridgeline RTL-T, 2022 MME Prem Ext Rwd
Country flag
Same here, my charger gets installed next week. Yesterday I had 3 spam emails from Ford. Everytime I saw Ford or the Dealer as the sender I got all happy. They shouldn't be allowed to send spam on Thursday when I think every email is about an update on the car.
Ha! yeah I've found my self in similar scrambles to log into the ford site :p

are you installing the charger for tax credits now or just to be ready?

my plan is to use the included mobile charger on a 120 and see how good / bad it works for us, we have a second vehicle that if it turns out it doesn't work out we can use that until we get a 240 outlet lined up.

JohnnyForensic

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Infinite Blue MME 4X Premium
Occupation
Digital Forensics
Country flag
Oooh, now changed to 9/7... Less reason to grump... But Grump for the added week delay!
Okay, something weird and similar to me.

I got bumped to 10/31 from mid August, and that's STILL what the "Ford Vehicle Order Tracking" form shows (10/31), but the Tracker here on the Forum shows that 10/31 has now changed back to 8/31.

I guess I just gotta hurry up and wait.
Sponsored