mwsno

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda 3
Country flag
Still holding strong with my build date at least. I'm hoping for an Oct Delivery for my GT. This is the longest wait ever.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in 1626473322262
Sponsored

willowma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium ER AWD on order
Country flag
Okay, something weird and similar to me.

I got bumped to 10/31 from mid August, and that's STILL what the "Ford Vehicle Order Tracking" form shows (10/31), but the Tracker here on the Forum shows that 10/31 has now changed back to 8/31.

I guess I just gotta hurry up and wait.
Mine also now shows 9/4 on the tracker, but no change from 10/31 yet on the Ford Order Tracker or the Reservations Viewer.

n0n

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e '21 Star White Premium Extended AWD
Country flag
Ha! yeah I've found my self in similar scrambles to log into the ford site :p

are you installing the charger for tax credits now or just to be ready?

my plan is to use the included mobile charger on a 120 and see how good / bad it works for us, we have a second vehicle that if it turns out it doesn't work out we can use that until we get a 240 outlet lined up.
To be ready. Since there is no room in the garage it's charging outside on a Chargepoint that's getting hardwired. Plus now if I "accidentally" find one in a dealers inventory I can enjoy it during the summer.

jglor

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Dark Matter Gray RWD Mach-E
Country flag
So I placed an order on 6/20. Obviously I haven't heard anything yet. I've been trying to find dealers around that have cars in stock and no ADM. No luck so far. I posted a thread on the "Reservations, Pricing, Ordering, Leasing, Tracking, Tax Credit" forum about my experience on Tuesday where I walked away from a deal because of the add-ons.
Found a dealer today that had a silver Premium with the extended battery coming in September. I was about to put a deposit on it for them to hold it for me when I found out that I had been beaten out by a few hours.
So I guess I'm waiting until December (or later) for my order to be complete. I'm really hoping my current car (almost 99K miles) makes it until then. I have to go back to work full-time in September. Been working at home for a year and a half now.

phidauex

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MachE 4EX, 2006 Prius, 1997 Tacoma
Occupation
Renewable Energy Engineer
Country flag
Sorry folks, I'm turning my frown upside down and picking up my MachE tomorrow morning! Ordered 1/31, finally made it through the whole process. The actual pickup date will be literally the exact last day of the 7 day shipping window I received when I got my build date. The wait sucks, but it will be over eventually!

jennq

First Name
Jenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla S/3/Y, Mach e GTP, Canoo/Lightning/R1S Resy
Country flag
So when do the MMEs model year change to 2022? Will those of us not receiving cars until the end of the year get '22s?

ZuleMME

First Name
Zule
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21' Job1 P4X MME, 22' MYP
Occupation
Implementation Engineer
Country flag
Hmm, that's unfortunate. Did it just go into production this week?
A-ha, here we go. Got a built date now 7/16 (production date was 6/29). So they must have finally finished them yesterday...Let the flood gates release.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Sorry folks, I'm turning my frown upside down and picking up my MachE tomorrow morning! Ordered 1/31, finally made it through the whole process. The actual pickup date will be literally the exact last day of the 7 day shipping window I received when I got my build date. The wait sucks, but it will be over eventually!
You can still come and be a grumpy dog. ?

congrats on the impending new car! ?

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
So when do the MMEs model year change to 2022? Will those of us not receiving cars until the end of the year get '22s?
Ford stated a little bit back that all accepted orders up to that date with deliveries scheduled prior to January 1, 2022 would be 2021 models.

will

First Name
Not Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ridgeline RTL-T, 2022 MME Prem Ext Rwd
Country flag
Ford stated a little bit back that all accepted orders up to that date with deliveries scheduled prior to January 1, 2022 would be 2021 models.
up to which date? Sorry I may have missed it… never mind I think I understand what you mean now. Basically if we get a delivery date scheduled for prior to January it will be a 2021 model.. right?

murphy62

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Tesla S90D, 2021 Mach-E AWD ER
Occupation
retired
Country flag
There don't appear to be any hard and fast rules. I bought a 2010 Fusion Hybrid in April 2009 off the dealer lot.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
up to which date? Sorry I may have missed it… never mind I think I understand what you mean now. Basically if we get a delivery date scheduled for prior to January it will be a 2021 model.. right?
My bad on memory. This was related to an email about GT reservations, so I am now thinking it might not pertain to a model that is not a GT and GT-PE model.

RockwallRick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford Maverick FX4
Country flag
The car that my Wife ordered had a production date of 6/27 and still no update on Ford.com. Doesn’t matter now since we found another car so I guess it will be available for someone else some time this summer?
Wife’s cancelled order has been built and due for delivery between 8/26 and 9/1. If interested call Weikert Ford and ask for John Meier. It is a premium carbonized grey, AWD, EXT with dark interior.

vinny2487

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E CA Route 1 (Star White)
Country flag
Which one did you prefer? I have had a red car for 6 years now and love red cars, but that blue is "grabbing" me. However, I haven't seen one in person yet and I have seen the red, which is a very nice red!
I preferred the Rapid Red just because I'm a huge fan of metallic paint colors. The GB is definitely a color that stands out. You'll be able to spot it a mile away haha.
Sponsored