OrchidMania

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Premium ER
Occupation
Retired IT, School Math Volunteer
Country flag
Dear CA, the rest of us are trying our best but Ford seems to ignore us ? Sincerely, GA
Dear CA, the rest of are trying out best but Ford seems to ignore us :) Sincerely, FL
Sponsored

SEH70

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MachE Performance ER
Country flag
And no tax credit
My car wonā€™t make it much longer. No air or heat. Part on backorder and it makes it about 7 miles before the temp needle is completely on H. I have to drive something. Ideally the Mach e but I might have to settle.

clhardy5

First Name
Carrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 RR Prem 4X (sold) and 2022 Space White GTPE
Occupation
teacher
Country flag
Grump....Grump...Grump....

Yesterday was my original estimated delivery delivery day.....crickets....Car was built on July 14th - on Chip hold in Mexico. In the Ford app estimated delivery now shows N/A. With the 6 week letters (I didn't get one...but I'm obviously being affected).....I'm thinking maybe end of October???

Grump....Grump...Grump

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
Grump....Grump...Grump....

Yesterday was my original estimated delivery delivery day.....crickets....Car was built on July 14th - on Chip hold in Mexico. In the Ford app estimated delivery now shows N/A. With the 6 week letters (I didn't get one...but I'm obviously being affected).....I'm thinking maybe end of October???

Grump....Grump...Grump
Iā€™m in same boat but car was built on 7/17 and it just says N/A now too, dealer is clueless, Ford social is utterly worthless.

secretvampire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Dark Matter Gray MME GT
Country flag
Shouldn't we theoretically be reaching the end of the "six-week delay" that was forecast in the email from Ford? I know nobody can answer this question, just spitballing. It seems like if mid-July was when the delay started (again, just speculating) we should be seeing movement any day on these chip-held builds.

RockwallRick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford Maverick FX4
Country flag
Iā€™m in same boat but car was built on 7/17 and it just says N/A now too, dealer is clueless, Ford social is utterly worthless.
My Wifeā€™s cancelled order was built on 7/3 and arrived on the dealers lot on 8/31 where it currently sits. It came in 2 weeks after the original eta of 8/14 and 2 weeks before the final eta of 9/14.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
My mom has stopped accepting food and is refusing water. Super-grumpy, since the cancer is gona get her before my stupid car even goes into production.

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
My Wifeā€™s cancelled order was built on 7/3 and arrived on the dealers lot on 8/31 where it currently sits. It came in 2 weeks after the original eta of 8/14 and 2 weeks before the final eta of 9/14.
I think that one may have been just before the 6 week delay emails. But that does give me hope.

MMJ

First Name
Myron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 RAM 1500, 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
My order was originally scheduled for build date 7/4 and then delayed to 7/12 with a delivery for the week of 8/22 to 8/28. It is now in the plant chip prison. Your wife's cancelled order must have just made a cut off date.

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
My order was originally scheduled for build date 7/4 and then delayed to 7/12 with a delivery for the week of 8/22 to 8/28. It is now in the plant chip prison. Your wife's cancelled order must have just made a cut off date.
I'm imagining our cars hanging out in Mexico with a big bowl of salsa but no chips. Hopefully sipping on Margaritas and tequila.

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Shouldn't we theoretically be reaching the end of the "six-week delay" that was forecast in the email from Ford? I know nobody can answer this question, just spitballing. It seems like if mid-July was when the delay started (again, just speculating) we should be seeing movement any day on these chip-held builds.
Ford gave themselves a lot of room by saying a "minimum 6 week delay" :(

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
My mom has stopped accepting food and is refusing water. Super-grumpy, since the cancer is gona get her before my stupid car even goes into production.
Sorry brother, that's rough

fightinag

Banned
Banned
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 mach e
Occupation
retired flight nurse
Country flag
I know more (way more) then my dealer !
They couldn't care less since they......
1) Can't get any vehicles
2) are making little to nothing off of ev sales

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I know more (way more) then my dealer !
They couldn't care less since they......
1) Can't get any vehicles
2) are making little to nothing off of ev sales
Yeah, I've had some dealers that were fairly excited about the MME and then some who just don't want to deal with it. It all depends on how self-motivated they are to learn about it, Ford really should make it more enticing to be knowledgeable. But I'd rather just do my own research anyways. Though it doesn't help my hyper-fixation tendencies lol.
Sponsored