Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
Not meaning to offend anyone but it’s really hard NOT to get even grumpier when some people have already owned a Mach E for like 6 months already and they’re trading in on a GT that’s getting delivered before mine.
Sponsored

phil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LS400
Country flag
My question is....how long after it is shipped does it appear in Palsapp? It still shows null/pending??

Screen Shot 2021-09-28 at 7.53.38 AM.png
15 days after shipment date for me, and still null/pending. Apparently it's a bit quicker for some, and slower for others.

jglor

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Dark Matter Gray RWD Mach-E
Country flag
Funny how this thread has become a play-by-play for us folks finally rounding third base and heading for home.
I actually like it because I can see how people in similar situations are doing. It seems like you and I are really close together as far as build dates and models. We both have DMG Premiums, so it makes sense that our cars are close siblings.

I'm still grumpy though because it's been a long time, and it's still a couple more months. My current car is creeping to the 100K miles mark, and the ABS and Traction Control lights have been intermittently firing. I really don't want to put any money into it anymore. Also, I'm worried that the incentives won't come back after 10/4, and I've heard that one of the California rebates will be cut as of Nov 2. I want my Mach-E!

jddrews

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium ER AWD Dark Matter Grey
Country flag
I actually like it because I can see how people in similar situations are doing. It seems like you and I are really close together as far as build dates and models. We both have DMG Premiums, so it makes sense that our cars are close siblings.

I'm still grumpy though because it's been a long time, and it's still a couple more months. My current car is creeping to the 100K miles mark, and the ABS and Traction Control lights have been intermittently firing. I really don't want to put any money into it anymore. Also, I'm worried that the incentives won't come back after 10/4, and I've heard that one of the California rebates will be cut as of Nov 2. I want my Mach-E!
Indeed. Our vehicles will probably be on the same train coming out of KC.

Of note, my "Activate Vehicle" button on my Ford Pass app officially went live last night. It now actively seeks the car when I push it. Obviously it doesn't find anything. Ridiculous that bluetooth won't reach all the way to Mexico.

Yeah, my Subaru is approaching 100k and I want to get the maximum value out of it as soon as possible. I've noticed on the order stats database that a lot of orders arrive 2-3 weeks ahead of the estimated delivery date.

It would be weird for Ford to pull any of the current incentives at this point. The only real disaster for me would be if they got rid of Ford Options, but that seems unlikely.

jddrews

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Nothing. I guess 4th quarter incentive adjustments are inbound so anything is possible. Meaningless speculation, really.

jglor

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Of note, my "Activate Vehicle" button on my Ford Pass app officially went live last night. It now actively seeks the car when I push it. Obviously it doesn't find anything. Ridiculous that bluetooth won't reach all the way to Mexico.
I hit the button tonight and it said "Activation Pending. Just start your vehicle and accept the activation confirmation on the in-vehicle touchscreen to unlock all of its FordPass features."

Oh, I wish I could...

shark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT
Country flag
Well another pleasant surprise on my Mach-E GT. I just got an email from the dealer that my car has now arrived and going through PDI. They said I can finalize the deal and take it home as early as tomorrow afternoon. This is a full nine days earlier than the earliest arrival date estimate.

alexgorod

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Job 2 MME Premium SR AWD (21 CR-V - wife's)
Occupation
DBA
Country flag
Well another pleasant surprise on my Mach-E GT. I just got an email from the dealer that my car has now arrived and going through PDI. They said I can finalize the deal and take it home as early as tomorrow afternoon. This is a full nine days earlier than the earliest arrival date estimate.
Congrats!
What are your build and ship dates?

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
Congrats! Now get the hell out of this thread

jddrews

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
My order tracker status now says shipped with an estimated shipping time of 40 days which would bring it in a couple of weeks sooner than the estimated delivery date of 11/26. I expect I'll receive an official email from Ford soon. I'm mostly pretend grumpy these days.

Anvesh11

First Name
Anvesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Rapid Red MME RWD Ext Battery, 2016 Altima
Country flag
Order Confirmed 7/17/2021
In Production 9/10/2021
Built 9/11/2021
Shipped 9/14/2021
Arrived 10/4/2021
This sounds very promising for my order delivery to AZ. :)
Mine shipped on the 14th too and reached KC on Sept 27th.

I am hoping for it to reach the dealer in the next 7-10days.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Congrats! Now you can be grumpy that the PDI isn’t an immersing. LOL

jglor

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
My order tracker status now says shipped with an estimated shipping time of 40 days which would bring it in a couple of weeks sooner than the estimated delivery date of 11/26. I expect I'll receive an official email from Ford soon. I'm mostly pretend grumpy these days.
Hmm. Mine still doesn't. I've been about a day behind you, so hopefully mine ships tomorrow.

Edit: Just after midnight and there it is. Built is now a solid check, status is Shipped and an estimate of 33 days. Estimated delivery date of 11/23 wasn't changed though.
Sponsored

Last edited: