Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in

Crow979

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E GT Performance (on order)
Country flag
Originally reserved in February 2020, ordered April 28 of this year. Production week was 8/9. My new ETA is 12/31. I'm about to not just decline delivery of this car but switch from buying the new Expedition to a Suburban. There are a lot of cool EVs coming out next year, and I may just wait. What a disaster on Ford's part. Ford's incompetence is unacceptable at this point and they may have lost me as a repeat customer.

kwkslvr

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e GT, a few others
Occupation
Business Owner / Engineer
Country flag
Originally reserved in February 2020, ordered April 28 of this year. Production week was 8/9. My new ETA is 12/31. I'm about to not just decline delivery of this car but switch from buying the new Expedition to a Suburban. There are a lot of cool EVs coming out next year, and I may just wait. What a disaster on Ford's part. Ford's incompetence is unacceptable at this point and they may have lost me as a repeat customer.
I feel I'll be next to see 12/31 with my 8/17 production date. Did you see the Module Build Tracker thread and try that module link?

Crow979

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E GT Performance (on order)
Country flag
I feel I'll be next to see 12/31 with my 8/17 production date. Did you see the Module Build Tracker thread and try that module link?
Hopefully you don't see it. As far as module information, lots of data on the BCE, nothing on the PCM. Not quite sure what that means and I haven't looked it up yet.

kwkslvr

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e GT, a few others
Occupation
Business Owner / Engineer
Country flag
Hopefully you don't see it. As far as module information, lots of data on the BCE, nothing on the PCM. Not quite sure what that means and I haven't looked it up yet.
Also, I downloaded the FordPass App, input my VIN and the "activate now" button was live. Others indicated this meant modules were installed in my car. Shipping times could still present a problem. As of now I'm still at ETA 10/31 and no built notice received.

DanHo

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME RR 4x & 17 Toyota Tundra
Country flag
My delivery date has gone from August 31 to October 31 to NA to October 31 and now to December 31.

Ordered in February. Aaahhhhhhh
Oh shit! We're on about the same order/build timeline as we've discussed. Mine made it to KC Oct 1 with an estimated delivery NLT 10/26. I'm hoping it doesn't take 26 days for it to go form KC to Kent, WA though.

MachLee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
My delivery date has gone from August 31 to October 31 to NA to October 31 and now to December 31.

Ordered in February. Aaahhhhhhh
We ordered in May and our timelines are almost exactly the same. Our estimated Delivery date is now 11/22. I’m praying to the car witches that we’ll still get it for Halloween as originally planned.

Mockstang

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium AWD ER, 1967 V8 4bbl
Occupation
Pro
***Impending Delivery***

Today was a big day. First my ‘67 drove away to its new owner. I instantly had sellers remorse.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in 0407E595-925D-4956-9BBD-3374B3200113

Tonight when I got home I did my hourly tracking to see this.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in 7023D71D-D54F-4402-9855-69CF6C7AC1BB

I’m thinking I’ll head to the dealer tonight and sleep in my car so I can get it first thing!!

rfrommd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME Premium ER RWD
Country flag
I am two weeks from my alleged build week, so now is the time where I hit "refresh" on the window sticker link multiple times per day ... so I can get the order number and hit "refresh" on the other trackers multiple times per day ...

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
***Impending Delivery***

Today was a big day. First my ‘67 drove away to its new owner. I instantly had sellers remorse.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in 7023D71D-D54F-4402-9855-69CF6C7AC1BB

Tonight when I got home I did my hourly tracking to see this.

I’m thinking I’ll head to the dealer tonight and sleep in my car so I can get it first thing!!
Congrats!!! Obligatory “now get the hell out of this thread”

also, sweet 67. Shame you got rid of it

Mockstang

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium AWD ER, 1967 V8 4bbl
Occupation
Pro
It is sad to see it go but I have another that looks just like it but with a vinyl top.

It’s been fun bitching and complaining with you guys. Now I’m going to find the forum where all the cool people are hanging out. ?

jddrews

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium ER AWD Dark Matter Grey
Country flag
I passed another checkmark milestone today on the order page. "In Production" is now green checked and "Shipped" is now "In progress".

I appreciate the congrats, everyone.

scoopman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 KIA EV6 GT, 2021 VW ID.4 Pro S
Occupation
former electric pony jockey
Country flag
so close yet so far left to go ..... my car is currently where the red dot is ,and it needs to get to where the J is on the West Coast. It sat in KC for several days, and apparently was in an "intermediate point" yesterday. Grumpy.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in Screen Shot 2021-10-06 at 6.10.56 PM

jddrews

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium ER AWD Dark Matter Grey
Country flag
so close yet so far left to go ..... my car is currently where the red dot is ,and it needs to get to where the J is on the West Coast. It sat in KC for several days, and apparently was in an "intermediate point" yesterday. Grumpy.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in Screen Shot 2021-10-06 at 6.10.56 PM
Let's hope they don't have to wagon-train that thing over the Rockies. It's probably almost worse watching the progress.