Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e GT, a few others
Occupation
Business Owner / Engineer
Country flag
Ordered GT 4/28. Had a reservation since June 2020. Production 8/17 with chip hold and delivery 10/9 pushed out to 10/31.
VERY GRUMPY last night when delivery was pushed out to 12/31.
And then at 7:25 this morning I received a built email with delivery 11/20 to 11/26. LESS GRUMPY today. No way to come up with a method to the madness. Keep the faith.
Sponsored

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
So I finally get a response from my dealer when I asked for the VVR. Got my rail car number and I'm all excited. I can FINALLY get a view into the shipment of my vehicle. I call the number, I give my car initials and number and the automated voice comes back and says "We have no status update for this car"

Because of course there isn't.....

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
So I finally get a response from my dealer when I asked for the VVR. Got my rail car number and I'm all excited. I can FINALLY get a view into the shipment of my vehicle. I call the number, I give my car initials and number and the automated voice comes back and says "We have no status update for this car"

Because of course there isn't.....
Murphy’s Law, what else can be said?

I’m grumpy because while this is my build week my tracker still has a hollow bullet under “in production” which leads me to believe they haven’t started on It yet. The week is mostly done. Come on, Ford.

Get off my lawn you pesky kids!

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Murphy’s Law, what else can be said?

I’m grumpy because while this is my build week my tracker still has a hollow bullet under “in production” which leads me to believe they haven’t started on It yet. The week is mostly done. Come on, Ford.

Get off my lawn you pesky kids!
My build week didn't actually happen for 2.5 weeks after the scheduled build week and the bullet didn't fill in until they moved it to "Shipped"

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
My build week didn't actually happen for 2.5 weeks after the scheduled build week and the bullet didn't fill in until they moved it to "Shipped"
Heh, sounds par for the course for this ordering fiasco. ?

Fatawan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-250 Tremor, 2021 Mach-E GT
Country flag
Grumpy grumpy grumpy. I have a GT with a production date of 8/27. Then nothing. It did have an ETA end date of 10/31 for a long time, but last night that changed to 11/22. Still not built yet. Still a black hole of exactly what the status might be. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

jennq

First Name
Jenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla S/3/Y, Mach e GTP, Canoo/Lightning/R1S Resy
Country flag
That's crazy. The one I ordered July 8 is supposed to be here right about the same time as yours. That chip shortage really hurts
Grumpy grumpy grumpy. I have a GT with a production date of 8/27. Then nothing. It did have an ETA end date of 10/31 for a long time, but last night that changed to 11/22. Still not built yet. Still a black hole of exactly what the status might be. :mad::mad::mad::mad:
interesting. I have a gtpe build date for 10/18 that dealer is saying shows to be delivered 11/23. Pretty likely this is not going to happen. I have also ordered a '22. I'm going to let the '21 go and just keep on waiting a little longer

Mockstang

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium AWD ER, 1967 V8 4bbl
Occupation
Pro
We welcome all who are disgruntled, impatient and peeved. Just know that once you take delivery you are banished without a second thought and others may speak ill of your good fortune
My banishment is scheduled for 4:00.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in 9E86D1CA-BF4E-46D6-A351-9C75444B2053

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
My banishment is scheduled for 4:00.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in 9E86D1CA-BF4E-46D6-A351-9C75444B2053
Looks awesome. Happy for you! We will change your access to this thread promptly at 4:01

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
My ETA end was 10/27, then changed to 10/4 by mistake, and now it's 10/12. With any luck I'll be out of here.
Early congrats. Crossing fingers for your delivery.

CDE52393-484C-458D-BCE6-38DD52973D54.jpeg

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag

Xlch59

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 mach 2004 Cobra 2007 GT500
Country flag
So after waiting what seems like forever. I get the call the car getting delivered today and I can come in at 10 tomorrow and pick it up. Dealer calls back an hour later to tell me it didn't get delivered because it wouldn't start. The car is 20 miles away and has been there for a week. So now they are trying figure out how to get a tech out to the transport yard to jump start the car. Apparently that involves bringing Ford corporate into process. I am telling them just flatbed it to the dealership. I already took tomorrow off so now instead of being happy I get to sit around and be grumpy.

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
So after waiting what seems like forever. I get the call the car getting delivered today and I can come in at 10 tomorrow and pick it up. Dealer calls back an hour later to tell me it didn't get delivered because it wouldn't start. The car is 20 miles away and has been there for a week. So now they are trying figure out how to get a tech out to the transport yard to jump start the car. Apparently that involves bringing Ford corporate into process. I am telling them just flatbed it to the dealership. I already took tomorrow off so now instead of being happy I get to sit around and be grumpy.
I wonder if it’s just the 12v battery

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag