Tarynem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e Premium (pending)
Occupation
IT
Country flag
So after waiting what seems like forever. I get the call the car getting delivered today and I can come in at 10 tomorrow and pick it up. Dealer calls back an hour later to tell me it didn't get delivered because it wouldn't start. The car is 20 miles away and has been there for a week. So now they are trying figure out how to get a tech out to the transport yard to jump start the car. Apparently that involves bringing Ford corporate into process. I am telling them just flatbed it to the dealership. I already took tomorrow off so now instead of being happy I get to sit around and be grumpy.
Woooowwww did they say what they think the problem is?
Sponsored

Xlch59

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 mach 2004 Cobra 2007 GT500
Country flag
I am hoping that's what it is. It has been in transit for 3 month. What I don't understand is why this problem with keeping the low voltage battery charged hasn't been fixed. I have a 2017 Focus BEV. It has had the same problem with the battery draining. I used to keep it on trickle charger because it left the wife needing a jump one night. It was a know problem with Focus you would think they would have fixed it. A 400 volt to 12.7 charge controller with direct connection to the main battery would do it.

Mockstang

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium AWD ER, 1967 V8 4bbl
Occupation
Pro
This might not go through since I’ve been banished. If it does, I hope to see you on the other side. I just started a thread with this title.

Thread for people who were grumpy until they got their Mach-E and now need some help figuring things out.

Xlch59

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 mach 2004 Cobra 2007 GT500
Country flag
They said it just needed a jump start and that there tech guys could do it. I think it a matter of getting access to the car. The shipping company and Ford are two different people.

I just got an email from the GM and he apologized and said that it's all about getting together with the shipping company. It's at Port Richmond and has strict access policy's.

Last edited:

scoopman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 KIA EV6 GT, 2021 VW ID.4 Pro S
Occupation
former electric pony jockey
Country flag
so close yet so far left to go ..... my car is currently where the red dot is ,and it needs to get to where the J is on the West Coast. It sat in KC for several days, and apparently was in an "intermediate point" yesterday. Grumpy.

Screen Shot 2021-10-06 at 6.10.56 PM.png
And as of this evening, my car is still stuck outside of Wichita, KS in the same rail yard, clearly awaiting enough freight cars to be attached together. GRUMPY.

scoopman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 KIA EV6 GT, 2021 VW ID.4 Pro S
Occupation
former electric pony jockey
Country flag
And as of this evening, my car is still stuck outside of Wichita, KS in the same rail yard, clearly awaiting enough freight cars to be attached together. GRUMPY.
I've resorted to Googling photos of the exact railcar it's in.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in 20130217image6475

mfbrown

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Prem, RWD, ER; 2023 MME Prem, RWD, ER
Country flag
I'm a little less grumpy. My window sticker finally showed up with the refresh tonight!!!

Ordered May 10 and scheduled for production next week!

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
Wow, that person has put in a lot of work to expose the douchebag. I hope he gets more views and people realize Elon is not the savior they think he is.

Fatawan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-250 Tremor, 2021 Mach-E GT
Country flag
Grumpy grumpy grumpy. I have a GT with a production date of 8/27. Then nothing. It did have an ETA end date of 10/31 for a long time, but last night that changed to 11/22. Still not built yet. Still a black hole of exactly what the status might be. :mad::mad::mad::mad:
Not as grumpy now. Got the "Built" email this morning.