Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
14 days since it said it shipped. No palsapp update. Calling the train number says 'no status on this car". I'm starting to think my car hasn't even left Mexico yet
Sponsored

scoopman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 KIA EV6 GT, 2021 VW ID.4 Pro S
Occupation
former electric pony jockey
Country flag
You've hit rock bottom. No place to go but up.
Maybe not ... checked at 7:30am PT. my railcar is still stuck in the same place in Kansas. Can they please just hitch the wagon up to it already?

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Maybe not ... checked at 7:30am PT. my railcar is still stuck in the same place in Kansas. Can they please just hitch the wagon up to it already?
If Ford had put a tow hook on the MME they could just put it in tow mode and hook up a couple of Clydesdales or Percherons.

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
If Ford had put a tow hook on the MME they could just put it in tow mode and hook up a couple of Clydesdales or Percherons.
That sounds like the best Budweiser commercial

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag

jddrews

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium ER AWD Dark Matter Grey
Country flag
Yeah, this could descend from wagon-train to Donner Party in no time. When they realize they can't eat the pleather, they start eating each other.

My ride is due to arrive (I hope) in KC in just over a week. Maybe they're waiting for a few extra cars before the train heads west.

ChrisSJR

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Space White RWD ER (Spark-E), 2004 Ranger
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Not as grumpy now. Got the "Built" email this morning.
I'm a little less grumpy. My window sticker finally showed up with the refresh tonight!!!

Ordered May 10 and scheduled for production next week!
I just got my window sticker today with production next week too. My dealer said my actual build day is 10/16. Ordered 5/17. Less grumpy too!

jddrews

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium ER AWD Dark Matter Grey
Country flag
BTW, when I emailed my sales rep and told him of the expected delivery date of 11/20-11/26 his response was "There's hope LOL."

As optimistic as I can be about these things that reply didn't exactly inspire confidence. Props for his vague sense of humor, I guess.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
BTW, when I emailed my sales rep and told him of the expected delivery date of 11/20-11/26 his response was "There's hope LOL."

As optimistic as I can be about these things that reply didn't exactly inspire confidence. Props for his vague sense of humor, I guess.
I admit I have been bipolar about my MME. I have been wildly optimistic and I have been way down in the tarry abyss of grump. Sometimes both within the span of minutes. This is the 5th day of my proposed build week and no change in the Ford trackers. A couple of members have been kind wbough to poke through the back-end data and let me know that at least my car’s body has been started. So, grumpy about lack of information from Ford but happy to have had help from the forum members.

Get off my lawn you pesky kids!

mfbrown

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Prem, RWD, ER; 2023 MME Prem, RWD, ER
Country flag
Is yours going to be a 2021 or 2022?
2021. I believe they don't start the 2022 build until late November. In order for Ford to call these 2021s, I believe we will see a bunch of people leaving the grumpy thread in the next two months!

mfbrown

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Prem, RWD, ER; 2023 MME Prem, RWD, ER
Country flag
Now that I don't have to refresh for my window sticker, now I can refresh this screen every day! Finding new reasons to be grumpy!

Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in 1633710123173

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Now that I don't have to refresh for my window sticker, now I can refresh this screen every day! Finding new reasons to be grumpy!

Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in 1633710123173
In a good news/bad news sort of way, I now miss that page. The Final Delivered Date won't fill in until I actually have the car, which means I won't need that page anymore anyway. But since mine says its shipped, all the other dates are there. There's no reason for me to refresh that page anymore.

dcs1985

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium Star White
Country flag
My car hit Argentine on Oct 2. I was assuming it continued on, but sad to see others that arrived earlier may still be waiting. My dealer ETA is October 21 - 27 in Denver.

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in 1633719324911

PROGRESS!!! It's been on Pending for over a month
Sponsored