Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Since I found my dog has fleas, gave him 10 flea baths, bombed the house twice, bombed the Fusion once. Bombed the Blazer twice. Mopping the floor of the house yet again because dog is vomiting.

The good news is I don’t have an MME yet for the @$&#% fleas to infest. No change in the tracker from months before my build week came. Build week is now past. Hopefully I will get news this upcoming week.

Get off my lawn you pesky kids!
Sponsored

veronicablack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER Dark Matter Gray
Country flag
Woke up this morning hoping to see the check mark under built. Instead I'm still in production AND when I track on my phone, my ETA has changed from 11/28 to n/a. But it's still 11/28 when I check on desktop or iPad. Go figure. I just want my baby already.

dcs1985

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium Star White
Country flag
Woke up this morning hoping to see the check mark under built. Instead I'm still in production AND when I track on my phone, my ETA has changed from 11/28 to n/a. But it's still 11/28 when I check on desktop or iPad. Go figure. I just want my baby already.
This happens to me on my phone but when I turn it sidesways / landscape mode the website displays the correct date. Appears to be a CSS issue with responsive design.

alexgorod

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Job 2 MME Premium SR AWD (21 CR-V - wife's)
Occupation
DBA
Country flag
Appears to be a CSS issue with responsive design.
If developers can't handle responsive design, how can we expect them to handle a responsive car?

veronicablack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER Dark Matter Gray
Country flag
This happens to me on my phone but when I turn it sidesways / landscape mode the website displays the correct date. Appears to be a CSS issue with responsive design.
Oh snap you're right!

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
I checked this morning and there is one change to my status page. I estimated nave a hollow bullet under “In Production” but there is now an “Estimated Delivery Date” of 11/29/21.

Grumpy that it’s not sooner, but at least there is the appearance of progress.

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
I checked this morning and there is one change to my status page. I estimated nave a hollow bullet under “In Production” but there is now an “Estimated Delivery Date” of 11/29/21.

Grumpy that it’s not sooner, but at least there is the appearance of progress.

When mine did this, I got the built email about 3 days later

Fatawan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-250 Tremor, 2021 Mach-E GT
Country flag
I have become happy enough since my GT is now "shipped" as of 10/9(in production 8/27) that I will take a leave of absence from this thread. I reserve the right to return in any number of weeks to be grumpy about actual delivery.

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
I have become happy enough since my GT is now "shipped" as of 10/9(in production 8/27) that I will take a leave of absence from this thread. I reserve the right to return in any number of weeks to be grumpy about actual delivery.
I'm sorry, but the bylaws agreed upon by The Council of the Eternally Grumpy and voted upon by our constituents clearly outlines that once you take delivery, you are no longer allowed on the premises and will be evicted in kind.

Fatawan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-250 Tremor, 2021 Mach-E GT
Country flag
I'm sorry, but the bylaws agreed upon by The Council of the Eternally Grumpy and voted upon by our constituents clearly outlines that once you take delivery, you are no longer allowed on the premises and will be evicted in kind.
I should have worded it differently "....I reserve the right to return to be grumpy about DELAYS in delivery."

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
See, this is where I can be eternally grumpy. I’m a dog and therefore cannot legally have a driver’s license. ?

jeffMachE

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-350, XC60, RR Prem Ex4 (rcvd 11/21)
Country flag
Just wait, you'll be grumpy enough again when the days start ticking by with Shipped status but no updates can be found.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
OK, so the stupid state of California must be having some sort of paint or aluminum shortage. I ordered custom license plates before I converted my reservation to an order. Guess what? I will probably get the car before the plates!

Grumpy about license plates.

GuliblGuy

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Shadow Black 2021 Premium 4X Mach E
Country flag
Salesman just texted and says build week is now 11/5. Was 10/25 before..............

grumble grumble grumble

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Salesman just texted and says build week is now 11/5. Was 10/25 before..............

grumble grumble grumble
Ouch. At least someone told you. My build week was delayed twice, silently. If I wasn’t checking my status multiple times a day, I would never have known my week was delayed until after the fact.
Sponsored