JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach-E GT, '69 Chevy C20, '99 Rodeo, '09 Vespa
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I'm curious as to what route your car will take to get to Puerto Rico. I'm guessing it will go by rail to Miami or some other port in South Florida and get on a boat.

My car is somewhere between Kansas City and San Diego and I find that the closer it gets to the estimated delivery date, the more impatient I get.

alexgorod

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Job 2 MME Premium SR AWD (21 CR-V - wife's)
Occupation
DBA
Country flag

Carlos J. Marrero

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
I'm curious as to what route your car will take to get to Puerto Rico. I'm guessing it will go by rail to Miami or some other port in South Florida and get on a boat.

My car is somewhere between Kansas City and San Diego and I find that the closer it gets to the estimated delivery date, the more impatient I get.
I made the purchase at a dealership in Atlanta and as soon as it is delivered I will pick it up and drive it to Jacksonville to ship it to Puerto Rico. The Ship takes a 54 hour route from Jacksonville to Puerto Rico.

jeffMachE

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-350, XC60, RR Prem Ex4 (rcvd 11/21)
Country flag
I can see some numbers where it says "pairedDate" but where it says bayed I only see "null"
I think what you are seeing in PairedDate is simply the default value. I have the same view.

Still grumpy - Dealer has run a report (they sent me a screenshot of the report output) and their last update is that it was given over to shipping on 9/21.

Carlos J. Marrero

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
I think what you are seeing in PairedDate is simply the default value. I have the same view.

Still grumpy - Dealer has run a report (they sent me a screenshot of the report output) and their last update is that it was given over to shipping on 9/21.
To my understanding our cars go together

HBMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Focus SE
Country flag
My Premium 4X was originally scheduled for production 9/13, then moved to 9/20. My status changed to “In Production” on 9/15 (which is when my window sticker became available)

On 9/28 the seg.fyi tracker began showing a Production Date of 9/27. The shop.ford track still shows in production with no build date.

Today, my ETA end date moved from 11/15 to 11/28.

My modules show up, and the “Activate Vehicle” button shows in Ford Pass. Given the above information, it’s seems neither of these indicate the car is built.

I placed my order online 3/13 and it’s becoming more frustrating waiting on this car! Hopefully it’s worth it.

Crow979

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E GT Performance (on order)
Country flag
Oh Ford! Oh how ye toy with me!

ETA of 10/31, then 12/31, now 11/1...all for a car that was supposed to be built the week of 8/9...just figure it out and let me know when I am going to get my car...daily rant over until this afternoon...

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
I'm pretty annoyed at the tracking blackout. I know I should be excited that I'm close and my car shows that it arrived in KC on the 8th and then arrived in Decatur, IL on the 11th, but beyond that I'm clueless. My dealer wont reply. I got nothing. I'm a planner. I like to plan things out meticulously and this unknown quantity bugs the hell out of me

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
I’m more grumpy about my license plates than my car. Stupid CA DMV doesn’t have an estimated date or any helpful information on them. They just tell me “6-8 months” and then hang up (after being on hold for close to an hour). At least I can keep clicking on the reload/refresh button in my web browser for information on my car.

I guess there are too many moving parts in the license plates, making them too complicated for the DMV to produce in the same amount of time it takes Ford to produce a car.

Get off my lawn you pesky kids!

mac123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e GT, 05Lexus GX470, Model Y,R1S (order)
Country flag
I’m more grumpy about my license plates than my car. Stupid CA DMV doesn’t have an estimated date or any helpful information on them. They just tell me “6-8 months” and then hang up (after being on hold for close to an hour). At least I can keep clicking on the reload/refresh button in my web browser for information on my car.

I guess there are too many moving parts in the license plates, making them too complicated for the DMV to produce in the same amount of time it takes Ford to produce a car.

Get off my lawn you pesky kids!
why the rush in getting the plates?
Sponsored