Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E (ordered), Nissan Sentra, Versa
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
If anyone here wants to feel any better, just consider me: the poor schmuck who ordered his car a week ago.

One week down, 27+ to go.
Same! At least my local dealer has "accepted" my order 1 week after order so that's something!
Sponsored

jennq

First Name
Jenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla S/3/Y, Mach e GTP, Canoo/Lightning/R1S Resy
Country flag
I am aware this is the grumpy thread, and I do enjoy it, but I also feel I need to speak up for my rep at Encinitas Ford who always responds within a few hours if she's working, or the next day if she's not. She gives me great info when she has it, and is honest when it's a ford.com site screwup. Sorry for all you grumps out there - it's been a hella long wait so far for many of you. Hang in there, the light at the end of the tunnel might just be your incoming train! :cool: and maybe, just maybe, this whole process will make more dealers better at communication and improve Ford's website data as well.

fightinag

Banned
Banned
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 mach e
Occupation
retired flight nurse
Country flag
I am aware this is the grumpy thread, and I do enjoy it, but I also feel I need to speak up for my rep at Encinitas Ford who always responds within a few hours if she's working, or the next day if she's not. She gives me great info when she has it, and is honest when it's a ford.com site screwup. Sorry for all you grumps out there - it's been a hella long wait so far for many of you. Hang in there, the light at the end of the tunnel might just be your incoming train! :cool: and maybe, just maybe, this whole process will make more dealers better at communication and improve Ford's website data as well.
Maybe she could teach a class for FORD or do a video program thats mandatory for Ford Sales

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
I would be happy if my dealer responded at all. If I were to send 10 emails or even some of that number being voicemails, he will reply to 2. And usually with something that doesn’t fully answer my questions

jddrews

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium ER AWD Dark Matter Grey
Country flag
I would be happy if my dealer responded at all. If I were to send 10 emails or even some of that number being voicemails, he will reply to 2. And usually with something that doesn’t fully answer my questions
Mine is pretty good about getting back to me on the same day but is responses are brief, incomplete and littered with typos and he always seems kinda cagey when I bring up Ford Options.

He was a pro golfer before he started selling cars but that doesn't explain anything.

jddrews

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium ER AWD Dark Matter Grey
Country flag
Bill Pitman here-
My car has been built, 10/15/21.....
I had a production date of 10/4, then 10/11, and now built 10/15....
Now more waiting-
"Your vehicle has been built and we are arranging shipment to your dealer. This step could take a few days to a week. "
FYI- Order date was 4/28/21
Regards,

Bill
I ordered a week before you on April 23rd and got a build date of 10/1 and a shipping date of 10/4. I'm currently on the slow train to KC and I'm HOPING, based on all the evidence, that I get a Pallsap update Monday or Tuesday.

I bet your car will ship early this week. It's coming.

DanHo

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME RR 4x & 17 Toyota Tundra
Country flag
Communication from Ford corp was crap through this whole process, but similar to your experience, my rep at the dealership has been very responsive & proactive. Hoping the good experience continues with the dealer rep through pick-up on Mon or Tues.

jeffMachE

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-350, XC60, RR Prem Ex4 (rcvd 11/21)
Country flag
I'm hoping for some good news (well, to be honest, any type of news) on my supposedly shipped car. Tuesday will be 4 weeks since the euphoria of "Oh my god, it shipped, I might get it early". Now its just a black hole of information, taunting me daily (hourly?) to try palsapp for an update. I need this support group...

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Ok I'm glad nobody is saying I'm spamming yet because here comes comment #2 in ~2 hours.

Now my window sticker is a 404. Ugh. I'm like 90% sure this is just Ford being bad at making websites. But man I wish I had better communication about what is actually going on.
From the link at seg.fyi I get a note that my window sticker hasn't been released yet. Funny, what're these two PDFs I have(one unpopulated, the other populated)?

Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in Screen Shot 2021-10-16 at 11.39.39 AM

From Ford's Vehicle Order Tracking site, when I enter the 4 digit order number and my VIN and click on "Accept & Track" the site does nothing. Nada. Zilch.

veronicablack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER Dark Matter Gray
Country flag
From the link at seg.fyi I get a note that my window sticker hasn't been released yet. Funny, what're these two PDFs I have(one unpopulated, the other populated)?

Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in Screen Shot 2021-10-16 at 11.39.39 AM

From Ford's Vehicle Order Tracking site, when I enter the 4 digit order number and my VIN and click on "Accept & Track" the site does nothing. Nada. Zilch.
I was getting the nothingness from Ford's tracking site yesterday. And then sometime around last night it start working again. But now this morning I'm getting the lack of window sticker despite the tracker "working".

This stuff is a mess

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
I was getting the nothingness from Ford's tracking site yesterday. And then sometime around last night it start working again. But now this morning I'm getting the lack of window sticker despite the tracker "working".

This stuff is a mess
I believe that someone said that they were "Fording it."

I have one thing to say and it isn't nice to Ford: Ford you!

fightinag

Banned
Banned
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 mach e
Occupation
retired flight nurse
Country flag
I consider it a GOOD day if I don't get another week added to my guesstimated production date !
Im hoping FORD will give birth to my Mach e as I'll be close to 9 months since order if the guesstimate is close

clhardy5

First Name
Carrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 RR Prem 4X (sold) and 2022 Space White GTPE
Occupation
teacher
Country flag
I too ordered on 4/28 and my build was 8/30. Shipped on 10/5 with a delivery sometime around 11/5 to 11/11 here in Denver. If you have a way to get shipped to your dealer in a few days to a week, please do share! The rest of us wait for Ford to sneak it over the border on a very slow train. Ah, better go check Palsapp again. Might have changed in the last 15 minutes!
Mine was ordered March 17....Built July 14th....but in chip hell until Sept 28th - when it was finally shipped. It arrived in Kansas on Oct 14th...so almost two weeks after leaving Mexico. I don't have an ETA - as my Ford account still stays it is going to be delivered Sept 8th LOL...

Mine is coming to Denver as well. My salesperson 'thinks' it might be here by Oct 31st - which kind of lines up with your timeline. Here's hoping!

alexgorod

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Job 2 MME Premium SR AWD (21 CR-V - wife's)
Occupation
DBA
Country flag
I ordered a week before you on April 23rd and got a build date of 10/1 and a shipping date of 10/4. I'm currently on the slow train to KC and I'm HOPING, based on all the evidence, that I get a Pallsap update Monday or Tuesday.
Please report it here - mine was shipped a day after, and I'm HOPING too that you will get good news early next week and I will follow

SeaKayaker4Life

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium SR AWD in Rapid Red
Occupation
I Do Software
Country flag

This stuff is a mess
My window sticker has also stopped showing.

You know you’ve been waiting a while when your 2-year-old playing with her friend’s car-carrier toy says “Daddy’s new car is going to be red and it’s on a train.”
Sponsored