James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ordered 8-25-21: 2022 Ford Mustang Mach-E CalRt1
Occupation
Risk Management/Insurance
Country flag
Ever so slightly less grumpy, my dealer called and said he should hear tomorrow about an expected build date. Apparently 2022 production is now starting Dec 29th and he expects my car to be in the first week of production, but he will know more tomorrow.
Looks.like my expectations of a Christmas Mach-e will probably be a Valentine's present instead:mad:

Tony
My MY21 order for CalRt1 8-25-21 also rolled to MY22. I'm looking forward to tomorrow's scheduling as well. My over/under prediction is delivery first week of February. Hopefully Ford is largely done with sending 50% of production overseas.
Sponsored

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
I hereby nominate TONY as Head Grump when @Davedough is expelled from the thread.
Groovy! I second that. I prefer to be the grump in the corner. The dark corner. With the bowl of kibble and the dog bed. Eating pheasant. ?

BalsaDust

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium 4X, 2023 Leaf (wifes car)
Occupation
This, that, and everything
Country flag
I hereby nominate TONY as Head Grump when @Davedough is expelled from the thread.
I welcome the Honor and will execute to duties of my position to the best of my abilities!

Tony
Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in 4t4yNIRC_400x400

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
Still grumpy, but after 29 days of waiting since my status turned to Shipped, I heard from my dealer today that I have a railcar assigned for the trip to KC. The counter on my grumpiness probably now has an outer limit of ~3 weeks.
I thought mine was 3 weeks into the trip to me but know I am wondering if it actually left Mexico yet. The last vvr I saw did not list a railcar leaving Mexico. Only shipped.

So my grumpy counter may not have even started yet. ?

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
I thought mine was 3 weeks into the trip to me but know I am wondering if it actually left Mexico yet. The last vvr I saw did not list a railcar leaving Mexico. Only shipped.

So my grumpy counter may not have even started yet. ?
Grumpy counter starts as soon as you start the res process. ?

court0901

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Select Space White
Country flag
Oh, so grumpy. Palsapp says my car was delivered to Kansas City 10/7, so as of now, it isn't keeping up a pace of 4 MPH getting to Phoenix. I know my Ford page says I shouldn't expect it until 11/11-11/17, but planning on over a month from Kansas City to Phoenix seems wrong. And when I ask my dealer, I get crickets. Nobody is interested in calling me back. My email gets ignored. I chose the worst dealer in Maricopa County.
Mine shipped 10/9 with an estimated delivery to Phoenix area dealer of 12/1/21. I thought that seemed a little long as well, but whatever. Ordered in June.

spanky99L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Infiniti Q50, F250, 2000 Lightning
Occupation
I Blow Stuff Up
Country flag
Mine shipped 10/9 with an estimated delivery to Phoenix area dealer of 12/1/21. I thought that seemed a little long as well, but whatever. Ordered in June.
Tucson here. Shipped 9/24. Still waiting,...

frontrunner

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Iced Blue Silver Premium AWD
Country flag
I ordered mine in August.

Why isn't it here yet!?!?

J/K

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
Dudes. (I think that covers 92.7% of us.) Almost everyone I have seen in this forum has received their cars on or before the estimated delivery date provided by Ford. So while I am super grumpy about how much Ford sucks at communicating where my Fng car is, in reality, I have a really good idea when I will get it. Right? Perspective and beer. Important parts of mitigating the grump.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Dudes. (I think that covers 92.7% of us.) Almost everyone I have seen in this forum has received their cars on or before the estimated delivery date provided by Ford. So while I am super grumpy about how much Ford sucks at communicating where my Fng car is, in reality, I have a really good idea when I will get it. Right? Perspective and beer. Important parts of mitigating the grump.
And peanut butter dog biscuits. ?

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
More to be grumpy about. Another non-reservation person who ordered in June has delivery and is debating on whether he should pick up his GT. There are those of us with reservations who are still waiting, and waiting. Ford needs to overnight ship our cars to our doors. I need another dog biscuit.

Get off my lawn you pesky kids!

clhardy5

First Name
Carrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 RR Prem 4X (sold) and 2022 Space White GTPE
Occupation
teacher
Country flag
I am getting grumpier by the day. With a build week of Aug 23, and a delivery estimate of Nov 23, it seems 3 months is a pretty long delivery timeframe. While others go from build week to delivery in 3-4 weeks.

To make matters worse, some of those quick deliveries did not reserve and only ordered earlier this summer while I (and others) ordered Jan 2020. ?????????????
I'm confused...which car are you waiting for....The Gt Or the other?

clhardy5

First Name
Carrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 RR Prem 4X (sold) and 2022 Space White GTPE
Occupation
teacher
Country flag
<sigh>. Still waiting....still grumpy. Texted my salesperson on Saturday, and then again today.....no response. I'm really trying not to be a pain in the arse....but WHEN THEN HECK IS MY CAR GOING TO BE HERE!

Original order March 17th....Went to production July 14th..... then....chip hold. Finally shipped Sept 28th. Arrived in Kansas City - Oct 14th........

ON hold and repeat since then.....

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
I'm confused...which car are you waiting for....The Gt Or the other?
GTPE. I received my Premium in April that I also reserved Jan 2020. I reserved a premium and a GT in Jan 2020.

Both are following the same theme that the reservation means very little with people that just ordered this May or June getting cars first. Same happened last winter with nonGT’s.
Sponsored