Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in

alexgorod

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Job 2 MME Premium SR AWD (21 CR-V - wife's)
Occupation
DBA
Country flag
What does the Bayed and Picked status mean?
Welcome to the forum!

My understanding is that these two fields get a value when the car is accepted in KC by this trucking company. Next step is when it gets moved to another train terminal or a truck to be delivered to the final destination. It will show up in PairedDate and VehicleStatus becomes "Paired". Like this:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in 1634814796566

But at that point there is no reason to use devtools any longer - the page itself shows the destination filled in.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
GTPE. I received my Premium in April that I also reserved Jan 2020. I reserved a premium and a GT in Jan 2020.

Both are following the same theme that the reservation means very little with people that just ordered this May or June getting cars first. Same happened last winter with nonGTā€™s.
Agreed that Fordā€˜s system is just messed up. A guy in the registry/tracker thread just dragged out the allocation theme again as an excuse for Fordā€™s incompetence in scheduling. Allocation should not have a bearing on someoneā€˜s reservation like yours that has been in the system for so long. Like I responded to him : I donā€™t buy it.

will

First Name
Not Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ridgeline RTL-T, 2022 MME Prem Ext Rwd
Country flag
My Grumpers.... I received my estimated build date today! I've downloaded the ford.har and got my VIN Now! pretty much made my day. this is all.

Rt1AWD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME CARt1 AWD
Country flag
It looks like Ford did a lot of scheduling today ?

will

First Name
Not Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ridgeline RTL-T, 2022 MME Prem Ext Rwd
Country flag
Using a fellow members signature data on their dates that followed, I am estimating the following to end all my grumpiness... just posting this here so I can come back and see how wrong / right it was, I understand there really is no rhyme or reason to it all :p

scheduled 12/20/21
actual date 12/23/21
produced 01/12/22
shipped 01/21/22
eta to FL 02/23 - 03/02 - maybe get lucky and shift forward to 2/11 - 2/18 and really lucky and get it delivered 2/13/22.

Lloydian

First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT PE
Occupation
Bookkeeper
Country flag
Once the car is in Kansas City, does that mean that shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking no longer works? I put in my order number and VIN (copied and pasted from their own site), and it tells me I need a valid order number and VIN.

spanky99L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Infiniti Q50, F250, 2000 Lightning
Occupation
I Blow Stuff Up
Country flag
Once the car is in Kansas City, does that mean that shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking no longer works? I put in my order number and VIN (copied and pasted from their own site), and it tells me I need a valid order number and VIN.
Order number comes from your dealer. It's 4 digits. Once the Vehicle ships, the vehicle tracking tool from ford doesnt show anything until it is delivered to the dealer. It's a huge black hole in the process.

Last edited:

Anvesh11

First Name
Anvesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Rapid Red MME RWD Ext Battery, 2016 Altima
Country flag
Mine shipped 10/9 with an estimated delivery to Phoenix area dealer of 12/1/21. I thought that seemed a little long as well, but whatever. Ordered in June.
3.5 weeks since my order reached KC. I also saw that the eight others cars on the same truck to KC with mine are all still "In Transit" too.

spanky99L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Infiniti Q50, F250, 2000 Lightning
Occupation
I Blow Stuff Up
Country flag
3.5 weeks since my order reached KC. I also saw that the eight others cars on the same truck to KC with mine are all still "In Transit" too.
I bet we are on the same train to AZ....

Anvesh11

First Name
Anvesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
Yep, could be the same train.
It feels like eternity from KC to AZ.
If it makes you feel any better, mine arrived in Decatur, IL after KC on the 11th of October. As of two days ago, it was sitting in a railyard in Conway, PA. That's 560 miles and it took it 8 days to travel that far. That's an average speed of just below 3 mph

Anvesh11

First Name
Anvesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Mine was moved in Palsapp on 10/12. Was on a Train in Clovis, NM yesterday...
If my order is on the same train, that's on track with the estimated delivery date. :)

Anvesh11

First Name
Anvesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
If it makes you feel any better, mine arrived in Decatur, IL after KC on the 11th of October. As of two days ago, it was sitting in a railyard in Conway, PA. That's 560 miles and it took it 8 days to travel that far. That's an average speed of just below 3 mph
3mph! It must be one person just putting the car in neutral and pushing it to the destination through some backroads. ?
Sponsored