Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford Edge St, 2021 Lincoln Aviator BL GT
Occupation
Electrical
Country flag
Getting less grumpier.....Salesman texted and said my car is in the rail yard in Commerce City (Denver Metro area).....I'm in Aurora (Denver Metro area)....He said it could be delivered any day - or at least by the end of the month. Here's hoping it's 'any day'....like tomorrow!

Time line:
Ordered: March 17
In production July 14 - then chip hold
Built: Sept 27th
Shipped: Sept 28th
Arrived in Kansas: Oct 14
In local rail yard: Oct 21
Delivery - TBD

Rapid Red Premium, EXT, AWD
Did u get this info from pals or vvr at dealer. Mine was shipped 28th as well and have no data.
Sponsored

scoopman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 KIA EV6 GT, 2021 VW ID.4 Pro S
Occupation
former electric pony jockey
Country flag
Sometimes the new car managers don't know what that is. I've heard other people say that they had to get their reps to go talk to the Inventory Manager who should be able to pull it
Showing up at the stealer dealer worked for me. I basically took the paper printout of the VVR off the dudes desk after I made him go ask the inventory guy where my car was right now.

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
Showing up at the stealer dealer worked for me. I basically took the paper printout of the VVR off the dudes desk after I made him go ask the inventory guy where my car was right now.
Nice! I think you and I are in similar situations. Our cars are very close, but for some reason no one is moving them. Mine has been in Conway PA since the 15th, 4 hours away

scoopman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Car still sitting in the parking lot nearby where the train dropped it off a week ago today. No emails or movement today.

I'm down to watching the German language reviews of the GT with live caption translations on after the European press event this week at this point.

Trying to be happy despite my second weekend without my car despite it being right nearby:

Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in sad-hangry

scoopman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Nice! I think you and I are in similar situations. Our cars are very close, but for some reason no one is moving them. Mine has been in Conway PA since the 15th, 4 hours away
Yup. Pretty much at this point it seems standard practice to tell the dealer on that day what cars to expect and not much before. Ford's VVR doesn't update anymore it's the trucking company.

My dealer already registered for updates on United Road so there's no way for me to do the sneaky thing of being able to register to see what info the dealer gets about my car and a notification of when it's on the truck.

So basically I'm stuck texting Fred every couple of days. Fred seems not too busy, seems like I'm not the only person asking him where their car is.

clhardy5

First Name
Carrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 RR Prem 4X (sold) and 2022 Space White GTPE
Occupation
teacher
Country flag
Did u get this info from pals or vvr at dealer. Mine was shipped 28th as well and have no data.

I got it from the dealer. I actually saw that it had arrived in Kansas via Pals.....then I gave it a couple of days and asked for a progress update. My salesman pulled the VVR, and filled in the gap of where it is now.

Last edited:

jeffMachE

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-350, XC60, RR Prem Ex4 (rcvd 11/21)
Country flag
Last grumpy post (I hope). El Rojo has now started the journey north (so I'm in the 2-week info black hole). I'm leaving on vacation next week on Thursday, so I believe there is zero chance of it showing up before I leave. I'm hopeful (can I say that in a Grumpy thread?) that it will be at the dealer waiting for me when I return on 11/11. I promise not to check status during my vacation (the complete lack of cell service where I am going will ensure that!).

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
Last grumpy post (I hope). El Rojo has now started the journey north (so I'm in the 2-week info black hole). I'm leaving on vacation next week on Thursday, so I believe there is zero chance of it showing up before I leave. I'm hopeful (can I say that in a Grumpy thread?) that it will be at the dealer waiting for me when I return on 11/11. I promise not to check status during my vacation (the complete lack of cell service where I am going will ensure that!).
Nice. Where you headed?

Griff

First Name
Griff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Occupation
PhD Student
Country flag
Hi! My car got built the first week of October and is now registered as en route from Mexico to New York. Is there a way to track it, and secondly the estimated shipment date is first or second week of December. Will it really take that long? Thanks - getting excited !

scoopman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in Screen Shot 2021-10-22 at 10.12.01 AM

Looks like someone might need to show me the door out of this thread after about 4pm today!

Rt1AWD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME CARt1 AWD
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in Screen Shot 2021-10-22 at 10.12.01 AM

Looks like someone might need to show me the door out of this thread after about 4pm today!
Do you have your cash ready? Did you know that you actually can use credit card for a certain amount to earn some points or miles?

scoopman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Do you have your cash ready? Did you know that you actually can use credit card for a certain amount to earn some points or miles?
Yep. All ready to go with everything -- I'm waiting to hear back from the dealer on the Ford Options and car loan rate they may have from Ford Credit. Assuming they offer me the 1.4% / $2500 I'm just going to go for that and get as much points on my credit card as they'll let me for the rest....

Rt1AWD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME CARt1 AWD
Country flag
Congratulations ?