spanky99L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Infiniti Q50, F250, 2000 Lightning
Occupation
I Blow Stuff Up
Country flag
Seems like a lot of people are being shown the door the next few days....

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag

clhardy5

First Name
Carrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 RR Prem 4X (sold) and 2022 Space White GTPE
Occupation
teacher
Country flag
Soooo about to be less grumpy!! Just got the call that the car is here, and I can pick it up this evening! I'm going to reserve some grumpiness just in case things don't go as well as planned...otherwise.....pics to come :) and then I'll bid all of you sayonara!

Honest question.....does anyone go through post waiting withdrawals? Kind of like the day after Christmas feeling?
Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in IMG_7236

She's here! Still a little grumpy. Right bumper under the tail light has a scratch from transportation that needs to be fixed.....but so far....so good. All went smooth.....dealer was amazing....no hard sells.... Haven't had time to play with it much.....but did set up PAAK.....That went fine - thankfully!

Final timeline:
Ordered: March 17
Production: July 14th - then chip hold hell
Built: September 27th
Shipped: September 28th
Estimated ETA: Nov 1-7
Actually Delivery: Oct 22nd

I'm kicking myself out of the thread :). Good luck everyone! I have a feeling that there are going to be lots of deliveries in the next coming weeks.

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in IMG_7236

She's here! Still a little grumpy. Right bumper under the tail light has a scratch from transportation that needs to be fixed.....but so far....so good. All went smooth.....dealer was amazing....no hard sells.... Haven't had time to play with it much.....but did set up PAAK.....That went fine - thankfully!

Final timeline:

I'm kicking myself out of the thread :). Good luck everyone! I have a feeling that there are going to be lots of deliveries in the next coming weeks.
Congrats! That’s a beautiful color. I normally dislike red but it just looks so sharp in that shade

fightinag

Banned
Banned
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 mach e
Occupation
retired flight nurse
Country flag
At Best, im going to be waiting 10 months. If anything else happens…
OUCH !
I'm ONLY going on 7 months next week, but hav a build week a month later, then delivery in a month or so .
So FORD may deliver my baby in 9 months (pun intended)

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag

Final timeline:

Congrats on your new MME! ??? Don’t let the door hit you o. The way out of the thread. ?

RockwallRick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford Maverick FX4
Country flag

Final timeline:

Congrats!! My Wife ordered on April 7 and her car was delivered on August 31 which was 2 months after we bought one off another dealers lot! Lol

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Side note, has anyone ever known one of those people that leaves the plastic film on their electronics / appliances / whatever as "protection?" It's absolutely maddening.
Oh I see you’ve met my wife

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Side note, has anyone ever known one of those people that leaves the plastic film on their electronics / appliances / whatever as "protection?" It's absolutely maddening.
Meh, I don’t think that is something to be grumpy about.

Sam2084

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 CR-V, E4X Ordered
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
I do. After two years I peel it off and it looks brand new. So much more satisfying than peeling it off and it looking the same.

OP
OP

Gimme_my_MME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue First Edition Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
More maddening is when someone peels it off "for". THAT WAS MINE TO ENJOY
Sponsored