Gimme_my_MME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue First Edition Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Most of us haven't spoken up about it yet, but your fans are cheering for you and I'm one of your fans.

You're almost to the finish line. The last weeks and days are the hardest. Hang in there, keep sprinting.
EverlastingCourteousKissingbug-max-1mb.gif
Sponsored

clhardy5

First Name
Carrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 RR Prem 4X (sold) and 2022 Space White GTPE
Occupation
teacher
Country flag
I promise....this will be my last post....but, I felt so at home here. Funny thing...my status at Ford.com is still showing delivery Nov 1-7 - even though I've already put 50 miles on my "tang". I'm at 'home' with you peeps....and hope for good news (and delivery) for all of you
Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in Mustan
in the future. Here's the beautiful 'puddle' I was given on my way home tonight.....Thanks for putting up with my grumpiness. Hang in there...It's so worth it.

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
I promise....this will be my last post....but, I felt so at home here. Funny thing...my status at Ford.com is still showing delivery Nov 1-7 - even though I've already put 50 miles on my "tang". I'm at 'home' with you peeps....and hope for good news (and delivery) for all of you
Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in Mustan
in the future. Here's the beautiful 'puddle' I was given on my way home tonight.....Thanks for putting up with my grumpiness. Hang in there...It's so worth it.
This is like those effing posts that start with "I suppose I should search first, but" or "I'm sure you're all tired of people restarting stupid conversations about super rehashed topic X, but..."

This is the GRUMPY thread. Wtf, Carrie?!

I'm just kidding. Thanks for stopping by to make @Davedough grumpier again. ?

Olds442

First Name
Olds
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 GT, '22 Premium Ex AWD
Occupation
sales
Country flag
i priced out a genesis GV70 or some such SUV today.

55k premium, 60k sport package. gee, where have i seen that before?

no $7,500 off on the hyundai genesis thingy, but it did look like a nice suv.

i said yes to the survey on the web site, and replied "thought it was an EV" to the "why did you not reserve today" question, however they worded it. told them a MMGT was cheaper so no thanks.

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
This is like those effing posts that start with "I suppose I should search first, but" or "I'm sure you're all tired of people restarting stupid conversations about super rehashed topic X, but..."

This is the GRUMPY thread. Wtf, Carrie?!

I'm just kidding. Thanks for stopping by to make @Davedough grumpier again. ?
Lol no I have no issue with people enjoying their cars. I love to see it. It’s the massive amounts of orders after mine that I keep seeing delivered. And then the ones that “one Mach e wasn’t good enough so I got a second one still ordered after and delivered before you” posts that get me riled up

JamesInWeston

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ordered 8-25-21: 2022 Ford Mustang Mach-E CalRt1
Occupation
Risk Management/Insurance
Country flag
I discovered yet another fun obsessive thing to do while waiting for my Mustang: After getting my scheduled build date, extracting my VIN and adding my Mustang in my FordPass app, I discovered that I could set up my profile (e.g. charging preferences, etc)! Yay! For a car I won't be sitting in until maybe late January. Kept me busy for a few minutes. Instead of checking on the repurchase status of my Bolt.

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
The kicking people out thing is just a schtick. If you still want to post here, no one is really going to get upset ?

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
The kicking people out thing is just a schtick. If you still want to post here, no one is really going to get upset ?
Yeah, sure. We know you enjoy that bat. ?

jeffMachE

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-350, XC60, RR Prem Ex4 (rcvd 11/21)
Country flag
Day 35 since shipping, no updated in PalsApp. But at least my dealer gave me a railcar reference last week that I can't track.

alexgorod

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Job 2 MME Premium SR AWD (21 CR-V - wife's)
Occupation
DBA
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in 1635165498325

I probably have no reason to be grumpy, but still I am... Google shows 12 hour drive time between Kansas City and my dealership, the truck has 6 vehicles for my and another dealership nearby, and it left on 22nd - where can it be after two days??

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in 1635165498325

I probably have no reason to be grumpy, but still I am... Google shows 12 hour drive time between Kansas City and my dealership, the truck has 6 vehicles for my and another dealership nearby, and it left on 22nd - where can it be after two days??
Yep, I can feel that frustration. Today is 10 days that mine has been sitting 4 hours away from me

JamesInWeston

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ordered 8-25-21: 2022 Ford Mustang Mach-E CalRt1
Occupation
Risk Management/Insurance
Country flag

Denny's

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Dear @Davedough

I hereby notify you of my pending booting. See you on the other side shortly, brother!

Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in IMG_20211025_084540

In NYC right now - taking the train home this afternoon and straight to the dealer.
Wish me luck.
why do you have my car? That's my spec. I think they sent you the wrong picture.

Congrats buddy! I hope its everything you want it to be