Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
I am starting to wonder if I accidentally signed up for the lifetime membership plan for this group instead of the month to month plan. Anyone know the office number to get this changed?
Sponsored

Astraea

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MMe Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Almost feels silly to get this email when I bought a demo back in May. So glad I didn't wait, but if anyone is looking and wants the info for mine coming in I'd be happy to send her to a good home!
Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in Screenshot_20211020-154640_Gmail

jeffMachE

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-350, XC60, RR Prem Ex4 (rcvd 11/21)
Country flag
Starting week 6 of the Mexican information sinkhole. Built 8/2 and put on chip hold. Completed build on 9/20, shipped on 9/21. Finally got a rail car assignment last week, but no updates in PalsApp yet. Leaving the country in 2 days, hoping that grump turns to joy and it'll be waiting for me when I return. Note that the estimated delivery window starts on Thursday, so technically its not late yet.

Cptmorgemaker

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford Edge St, 2021 Lincoln Aviator BL GT
Occupation
Electrical
Country flag
I am starting to wonder if I accidentally signed up for the lifetime membership plan for this group instead of the month to month plan. Anyone know the office number to get this changed?
I think I heard rumors that Comcast customer support is in charge of organizing the customer support for grumpy club memberships. Also they track your ticket with the same tracking information and database they use for our cars.

Carlos J. Marrero

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Starting week 6 of the Mexican information sinkhole. Built 8/2 and put on chip hold. Completed build on 9/20, shipped on 9/21. Finally got a rail car assignment last week, but no updates in PalsApp yet. Leaving the country in 2 days, hoping that grump turns to joy and it'll be waiting for me when I return. Note that the estimated delivery window starts on Thursday, so technically its not late yet.
Exactly my case and nothing?

PNWEV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GTPE
Country flag
I’m going to preface this by saying I know I have far fewer reasons to be grumpy than most of you here, but Ford managed to make me grumpy today.

My car was initially scheduled for production the week of 11/8 way back in September. That date has stayed this entire time. Yesterday I got an email from Ford notifying me that my production was scheduled for the week of 11/8. I was feeling pretty good, thinking my chances of getting my car this year are looking okay. So I logged in to check my order this morning. Scheduled for the week of 11/15.

Wtf, Ford?

SirLamerok

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E GT PE Cyber Orange
Country flag
I ordered back on 7/6/21 and I just got an email saying it scheduled for production the week of 11/01. Hopefully this all stays on schedule.

SeattleMachE

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
My MME shows a shipment date of Oct. 8th, but when I check Palsapp there's no sign of progress (Null/Pending).

Is Palsapp a reliable enough source that I should assume my MME is still stuck somewhere between Mexico and Kansas City? Trying to gauge whether my estimated dealer delivery date of November 10 - 16th is still on track or not.

jddrews

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium ER AWD Dark Matter Grey
Country flag
My MME shows a shipment date of Oct. 8th, but when I check Palsapp there's no sign of progress (Null/Pending).

Is Palsapp a reliable enough source that I should assume my MME is still stuck somewhere between Mexico and Kansas City? Trying to gauge whether my estimated dealer delivery date of November 10 - 16th is still on track or not.
Mine shipped on 10/4 and arrived in KC on 10/22 so you’re still on schedule. I bet you get delivered to the Argentine Ramp by the end of the week.

jddrews

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium ER AWD Dark Matter Grey
Country flag
Mine shipped on 10/4 and arrived in KC on 10/22 so you’re still on schedule. I bet you get delivered to the Argentine Ramp by the end of the week.
Your estimated delivery window seems overly optimistic, though. My Portland delivery window is 11/21-11/26.

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag

Quite a few people who already have their vehicles have said on different occasions that palsapp is not your friend, nor is it reliable even on cases similar to yours. The best source of info is the Vehicle Visibility Report from the dealer

veronicablack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER Dark Matter Gray
Country flag
I think I'll be living here forever. Still Pals is completely blank/null and dealer sees nothing just expected date of Nov 6-12. Thanks Ford. Amazon can track hundreds of millions of tiny boxs and envelopes by the second and give u live delivery stats. Ford can't remember where it placed a few hundred 4000+ pounds cars or figure out how to track them. For god sakes throw a stupid Air pod in each car that is custom made or Tile or something.
When was your production date? I'm in a similar spot. Went "In Production" 10/4 and has stayed there since. I finally called Ford Marketing last week and they were able to tell me it was built and moved off site 10/12 but hadn't shipped. Dealer is still telling me it'll arrive 11/8 (lol ok) and the Ford Tracker says TBD in one spot and 11/28 in another. My theory is I'm backed up because a lot of the cars on chip hold before me are finally built and getting priority shipping (rightly so). But damn I wish they could be more straightforward about what's going on.

Steve-o

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Grabber Blue MME-GTPE
Country flag
Quite a few people who already have their vehicles have said on different occasions that palsapp is not your friend, nor is it reliable even on cases similar to yours. The best source of info is the Vehicle Visibility Report from the dealer
Dave - Your question is will you go to Top Golf with the car to show people you actually bought it to convince them you did, or never go golfing again as now you have a car?

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
Dave - Your question is will you go to Top Golf with the car to show people you actually bought it to convince them you did, or never go golfing again as now you have a car?
Well that's tough to answer. Probably go because they have 4 free chargers in the parking lot. Maybe not because I'm absolutely abysmal at golf lol

Accord07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Star White Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag