jglor

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Dark Matter Gray RWD Mach-E
Country flag
Seg.fyi says it was delivered today! Got the email from Ford to complete my purchase! Haven't heard from the dealer yet, but it's only 9:30 here. Picking it up either tonight or tomorrow! Not leaving this thread until my car is in my driveway though. I'm super apprehensive about the actual purchase process.
Sponsored

First Name
Sheryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Explorer
Country flag
'Constant refresh' - Me too! My ETA was "11/17-11/23", now shows just 11/23, which is all dealer will quote to me as well... but watching nearby VINs seems to indicate they have arrived more quickly than mine is indicating... sold my '13 Taurus SHO in mid-July, when my ETA was 8/14, so 'borrowed' wife's Lexus NX300 FSport in meantime (but - she REALLY, REALLY wants it back now!!)
I have spent an embarrassing amount of time tracking cars around me to see if I can estimate timing off of them. Sadly they're all over the place and don't really help. I spent last weekend detailing and cleaning my '16 Explorer in anticipation of her trade-in...right before the week of rain ?. deep breaths...it will happen!!

Glen

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Range Rover, 2012 Dodge, 2018 Chevy, 52 M38
Occupation
Retired, building inspector / construction super for a builder in NY.
Country flag
Seg.fyi says it was delivered today! Got the email from Ford to complete my purchase! Haven't heard from the dealer yet, but it's only 9:30 here. Picking it up either tonight or tomorrow! Not leaving this thread until my car is in my driveway though. I'm super apprehensive about the actual purchase process.
Best of luck. Cant wait to see it. ?

Fatawan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-250 Tremor, 2021 Mach-E GT
Country flag
{
"s": [
{
"AsnDate": "/Date(1625624314484)/",
"BayedDate": "/Date(1634577360000)/",
"DealerName": null,
"DeliveryDate": null,
"Description": "Pending",
"Destination": "-",
"DestinationId": "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000",
"DestinationType": null,
"DispatchedDate": null,
"PairedDate": "/Date(-62135596800000)/",
"DocumentCount": 0,
"FreightId": "1363527315",
"LoadId": null,
"Origin": "Kansas City",
"OriginId": "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000",
"OriginType": null,
"TripNumber": "-",
"VehicleStatus": "On Hold",
"VinNumber": "3FMTK3RM6MMA45473",
"DocumentList": null,
"RelayInformation": null,
"ShippingNoteId": "2b84f752-f7fc-44b7-8edf-6eed1708843f"
}
]
}
Mine says "ASN" next to Vehicle Status. Any idea what that means?

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
Got confirmation from the dealer that the driver is almost there. I will be signing papers in 2 hours! I'm not officially out of here but I think its fair for me to consider my grump gone.

cry-peace-out.gif

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Got confirmation from the dealer that the driver is almost there. I will be signing papers in 2 hours! I'm not officially out of here but I think its fair for me to consider my grump gone.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in cry-peace-out
Who’s got the bat?

jddrews

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium ER AWD Dark Matter Grey
Country flag

Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in cry-peace-out
Just to be safe I’m withholding any official congrats until that puppy’s in your driveway. Happy for you, man.

Neablis

First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E
Country flag
The 10/11 people have all started getting updates, shipping, news on there car after 4 weeks. The 10/18 people have gotten radio silence at the same point they had news.

It seems whatever total delay is actually getting worse, not better :(

dennsity

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium 4XE (on order)
Country flag
So... today my FordPass App suddenly woke out of a months-long stupor and mumbled something to the effect of "Set up your profile in FordPass." I'd done that a long time ago, vainly hoping at the time that I could move it along, so it struck me as odd. And then it struck me that somewhere, in all the data points and milestones in Ford's convoluted web, something must have changed.

Setting the grump aside, I proceeded to tear through all the trackers, looking for any sign of change. Did its say "TBD" there before? Was that circle filled? And then I got to PalsApp.

So, fellow travellers--and especially those who've tread this road before--what does it mean when PalsApp finally has a trip number, a destination, and a "dispatched on" date? If that date is today, and Kansas City is a four-hour drive on I-70 from here... Am I looking at another couple of months, or is this thing within a day or two of arrival?

I'm asking because I've suddenly got a business trip scheduled for next week, and I think I might jump out of my skin thinking that Rapid Red, Premium AWD ER would be sitting on a dealer's lot unclaimed for any more than 12 seconds.

Seems crazy to find a reason to be grumpy when it's showing signs of being this close, innit?

capnhowdy21

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MachE Premium, 2021 Subaru Crosstrek
Occupation
Development Manager
Country flag
Ordered in July, got switched to 22, updated my color to white, then blue (had a change of heart). Finally got a build date this week and it says white instead of blue.

justinvoelker

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium ER AWD (ordered)
Country flag
I know there will always be someone who has been waiting longer but then again, this thread title doesn't say the grumpiness has to be justified. Just wanted my first post to be in the grumpiness thread (seems that should be a rite of passage for owning a Mach-E).

Ordered a Premium ER AWD in Rapid Red on July 7. Just saw a Reddit post for someone that ordered the exact same configuration (including color) two months later and already has a build date. I'm grumpy.

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
I’m absolutely livid right now. I knew I shouldn’t have posted anything prematurely. They wrecked my car. The driver got involved in an accident bringing it back. They wrecked my f’n car. The GM is going to call me. I might be done with Ford. What the actual fuck?

veronicablack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER Dark Matter Gray
Country flag
I’m absolutely livid right now. I knew I shouldn’t have posted anything prematurely. They wrecked my car. The driver got involved in an accident bringing it back. They wrecked my f’n car. The GM is going to call me. I might be done with Ford. What the actual fuck?
You’re fucking with us right?!?

Gixxer750

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 VW Golf R; 2021 ER AWD Rapid Red
Occupation
Innovation Guru
Country flag
Please tell me you're joking!

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag