James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ordered 8-25-21: 2022 Ford Mustang Mach-E CalRt1
Occupation
Risk Management/Insurance
Country flag
Thank you, James. That page is basically blank when I sign in. In Canada we aren't allowed to place online reservations, or to access the progress of the order on our own accounts, so it is the dealer that has 100% control of the ordering and reporting of any update to production dates. My car will be here for Christmas or New Years.
That sucks.
Sponsored

Redde

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach-e Prem ER AWD
Occupation
IT Systems Mgr
Country flag
I bought a "sled" in the meantime. To get me through the winter. A 2012 Volvo S60. Its clean, and I dont beat up our good cars. My wife thinks I am nuts. Maybe I am. ?
Good thought - we considered it at one point too, and even went looking a couple months ago to use as my commuter for the time being, but used vehicles are so picked over here around us we decided we would just wait it out... (and wait some more...)
@Davedough - sorry to hear of the unfortunate incident at (end of) the eleventh hour; happy to hear it was relatively minor and hopefully Ford will get it addressed for you right away!

Last edited:

veronicablack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER Dark Matter Gray
Country flag
Another day, another new window sticker. At least this time it was exactly a week after the last one so I can tell myself it's just an automated system and not tease myself by thinking it's maybe a sign of movement.

Although when I went to refresh my tracking page (yes, I keep the tab pinned open), it showed for a split second what looked like a filled in bullet point under in production. But when the page fully loaded it was back to where I was. So I guess I can't be *completely* tease free.

Cptmorgemaker

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford Edge St, 2021 Lincoln Aviator BL GT
Occupation
Electrical
Country flag
I hate to sound insensitive, but I don’t think performance seats are made for people who are plus sized. It’s like flying in a plane. Sure you can squeeze into it, but will it be comfortable? Unlikely.

my biggest problem with “one size fits most” is I’m taller than most things are built for. I also have a long torso. I wear a “large tall” in things. XL is too wide. Large is too short. I typically need some sort of specialized fit for everything. :(

Back to the plane analogy, I can’t sit in regular economy seats. My knees are always pressed up against the seat in front. So I always upgrade to the premium economy seat.

so, yeah I know I don’t fit one size fits most. But always can find a solution that fits me.
You my friend need these seats. Gonna be honest we have these exact ones in the wife's aviator it then has way to many settings on the touch screen and honestly, The only thing I love about them is the leg extensions because I'm 6'3. Otherwise there's way too many damn settings on these things. Honestly depending what you wear depends how you adjust your seat. No matter how many or how few options you put someone somewhere won't like it. For me it's to much but it's the wife's car and she loves them said her next car will have to have the same seats

2020-lincoln-aviator-first-drive-review-6-1500x1000.jpg

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
Speaking of seats, and one thing I didn't mention earlier is that the GTPE seats definitely don't feel like long road trip seats. They're comfortable daily drivers but spending several hours in them could get a little uncomfortable, especially around the lower thigh.

Benny’66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1966 Mustang, 2021 Mach E GTPE
Occupation
Plant Manager
Country flag
Just got off the phone with Ford Marketing. Allegedly my GTPE production date has not slipped any further. It was originally 11/01 week, then on 10/25 I got an email it moved to 11/15 week. The marketing gentleman said he didn’t have access to the production schedule, but then told me it is still on for 11/17. Since my color is Iconic Silver, and they won’t make that color in 2022, I have a good shot of it actually being made in 2021. No window sticker available yet, so that has me bent a little with next week being the alleged production week.

For reference: Late reservation 03/03/21, order converted 04/27/21, placed by dealer 04/29/21.

Crow979

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E GT Performance (on order)
Country flag
You know another crappy thing but super minor? I was so excited, I wore my special Mustang shirt. Maybe it’s unlucky
At least it didn't happen AFTER you took delivery. That would suck even more.

jackienopay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered Mach-e GT
Country flag
Fun fact about seg.fyi: when you go beyond your anticipated delivery date with no delivery, it restarts counting days until delivery. For example, my expected delivery end date is 11/2 and seg.fyi tells me on 11/8 that I have six more days until delivery. And on 11/9 I will have seven more days! Pretty soon, I will be back at the pre-order stage with hundreds of days until delivery!!

HeyitsSasha

First Name
Sasha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium
Country flag
Fun fact about seg.fyi: when you go beyond your anticipated delivery date with no delivery, it restarts counting days until delivery. For example, my expected delivery end date is 11/2 and seg.fyi tells me on 11/8 that I have six more days until delivery. And on 11/9 I will have seven more days! Pretty soon, I will be back at the pre-order stage with hundreds of days until delivery!!
I just noticed this today! My delivery date was 11/6 and just checked it this morning and it said it would deliver in 3 days ? let’s see how long this goes for

jeffMachE

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-350, XC60, RR Prem Ex4 (rcvd 11/21)
Country flag
Checking in after 12 days and seeing the deliveries and sad stories. Good to see some people get ejected from the group. I now see my car, shipped on 9/21, was moved to the Argentine ramp in KC on Nov. 1. Ford tracker now says 11/23 for delivery. So much for having a car waiting for me when I get back on Thursday ?

That being said, hard to be grumpy after 9 days in the Galapagos islands.

uncle_0gre

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1969 Mach 1 428 CJ
Country flag
Another day, another new window sticker. At least this time it was exactly a week after the last one so I can tell myself it's just an automated system and not tease myself by thinking it's maybe a sign of movement.

Although when I went to refresh my tracking page (yes, I keep the tab pinned open), it showed for a split second what looked like a filled in bullet point under in production. But when the page fully loaded it was back to where I was. So I guess I can't be *completely* tease free.
FWIW my car being "shipped" I still check the window sticker, and the date has changed as well (that one on the bottom, in the white border).

I know it's fun to speculate, but I think it's safe to assume that the date means nothing wrt the production or status of the car :(

I wish movement for your build asap!

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
FWIW my car being "shipped" I still check the window sticker, and the date has changed as well (that one on the bottom, in the white border).

I know it's fun to speculate, but I think it's safe to assume that the date means nothing wrt the production or status of the car :(

I wish movement for your build asap!
The last time the date changed on my window sticker was 11/3, which was well after my car left KC. Not sure why it was updated, but it was. There were no other visible changes. ?‍♂?

I wonder if @uncle_0gre is like Shrek? Do you have layers???

uncle_0gre

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1969 Mach 1 428 CJ
Country flag
The last time the date changed on my window sticker was 11/3, which was well after my car left KC. Not sure why it was updated, but it was. There were no other visible changes. ?‍♂?

I wonder if @uncle_0gre is like Shrek? Do you have layers???
I'm like an onion.

I make people cry!
Sponsored