Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in

alexgorod

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Job 2 MME Premium SR AWD (21 CR-V - wife's)
Occupation
DBA
Country flag
Latest update. Ford thinks the car was delivered on 11/16, but it has not been delivered. There are a lot of cars sitting in the Littleton Big Lift lot including about a dozen Mach-E. Most cannot be loaded as they have dead batteries for sitting so long. The transportation company marked as delivered to make their metrics look better and they do not have a way to charge the batteries. The dealer cannot go to the lot, only a Ford rep can and they do not have anybody scheduled to do this, nor do they have a way to charge the batteries.

The dealer has no answer, no ETA and no accountability. Hell of a way to run a car company. I think it's time to let Jalopnik and some other media outlets shine some light on this.
@Ford Motor Company - what can you say now?
Sponsored

jeffMachE

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-350, XC60, RR Prem Ex4 (rcvd 11/21)
Country flag
Latest update. Ford thinks the car was delivered on 11/16, but it has not been delivered. There are a lot of cars sitting in the Littleton Big Lift lot including about a dozen Mach-E. Most cannot be loaded as they have dead batteries for sitting so long. The transportation company marked as delivered to make their metrics look better and they do not have a way to charge the batteries. The dealer cannot go to the lot, only a Ford rep can and they do not have anybody scheduled to do this, nor do they have a way to charge the batteries.

The dealer has no answer, no ETA and no accountability. Hell of a way to run a car company. I think it's time to let Jalopnik and some other media outlets shine some light on this.
Wow - I'm really sorry for you. I just pinged my dealer to see if my car went to that railyard or if it got unloaded in the yard up by Dick's Sporting Goods Park.

Sam Sme

First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium ER AWD Iconic Silver
Country flag
1637280779544.png

They lose a lot of cars on the last leg to the dealer. Including mine - took them nine days to find and deliver it. I hope yours turns up quickly!
Interesting you say that, I think mine is lost. Supposedly it shipped Oct 21, as of now there is no update on palsapps. I have called Fords Ex Office and dealer, they both are trying to track it.

disaacks

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Explorer Sport
Country flag
Interesting you say that, I think mine is lost. Supposedly it shipped Oct 21, as of now there is no update on palsapps. I have called Fords Ex Office and dealer, they both are trying to track it.
There are a bunch of us in the same situation. Mine shipped 10/1 and is is just gone..

dwee415

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber blue Mach E GT non-performance
Occupation
Physician
Country flag
I'm excited. I placed an order online on 8/14/21 for a premium AWD ER. I changed it to a GT 2 weeks ago. Still no production date.
I just got a call from the Ford dealership that they have a cancelled GT order in iced blue silver metallic. It'll be built in January and delivered in February. I can't wait!

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
Shipped doesn't mean shipped, it means ready to ship. Mine sat from Oct 1 to Nov 1 before it actually got on the train even though it said shipped Oct 1.

SEH70

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MachE Performance ER
Country flag
Well grumpy friends, I couldn’t wait an endless amount of time for mine so I bought another car. Am going to keep the order open so maybe one day the dealer can sell the DMG Premium ER I’m not going to buy. Maybe in a couple of years. Hope everyone gets to be not grumpy soon!!

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Hey @veronicablack get your bat. This Poodle is out of here. Paperwork is done. Drove the blueberry to my office because that was one of the conditions my boss had to give me the day off. ???

Had a good experience with Bill Brandt Ford. Thanks @dixiekidd88 and the rest of the staff. I guess I was the first dog to do Ford Options financing, but they made a quick phone call and got it figured out. MSRP plus a more than reasonable doc fee plus $299 for etching (I’m not going to quibble on etching). Time to call
My tint guy to get those back door windows darkened. ??

35F1E602-6200-4957-9A8A-DCC141355F97.jpeg

F27B5BD3-EBF4-4083-8525-728F71EAEA9C.jpeg

58DC627E-EFC6-4D43-88C9-672CCA03921D.jpeg

OP
OP

Gimme_my_MME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue First Edition Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Hey @veronicablack get your bat. This Poodle is out of here. Paperwork is done. Drove the blueberry to my office because that was one of the conditions my boss had to give me the day off. ???

Had a good experience with Bill Brandt Ford. Thanks @dixiekidd88 and the rest of the staff. I guess I was the first dog to do Ford Options financing, but they made a quick phone call and got it figured out. MSRP plus a more than reasonable doc fee plus $299 for etching (I’m not going to quibble on etching). Time to call

Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in 58DC627E-EFC6-4D43-88C9-672CCA03921D

Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in 58DC627E-EFC6-4D43-88C9-672CCA03921D

Woooooo!

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag

Congrats amigo!!!!! I’m so happy for you!!!

jddrews

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium ER AWD Dark Matter Grey
Country flag

Congrats! And the poodle is real!

Oh man you’re gonna love it.

EELinneman

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT Performance Edition
Occupation
Sr. Dir Cloud & Projects
Country flag
Shipped doesn't mean shipped, it means ready to ship. Mine sat from Oct 1 to Nov 1 before it actually got on the train even though it said shipped Oct 1.
And, delivered means ???
Sponsored