Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E P4X
Occupation
Project Manager
Country flag
No luck yet on my car getting delivered yet. Trying hard not to piss off my dealer by calling every 5 mins to check wether the recall work was finished or not…. I’m really hoping it’s finished tomorrow, but they were figuring out if they can schedule the work with body shop/glass company.

uncle_0gre

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1969 Mach 1 428 CJ
Country flag
Just got off a FaceTime call with my dealer. First time I got to "see" my car. It looks so good. He had it pluged in charging. The lights were on I could see the illuminated front pony! Looked SOO good.

While I'm sitting here in a bar in Estes Park, waiting for that damn wedding to finish up so I can drive home, and then not sleep at all cause I'll be so anxious to wake up and go to the dealership ASAP to bring that orange beauty home.

So yes, I'm still a bit grumpy! BUT I know it'll all be over soon! 56 weeks after I reserved it!

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
Just got off a FaceTime call with my dealer. First time I got to "see" my car. It looks so good. He had it pluged in charging. The lights were on I could see the illuminated front pony! Looked SOO good.

While I'm sitting here in a bar in Estes Park, waiting for that damn wedding to finish up so I can drive home, and then not sleep at all cause I'll be so anxious to wake up and go to the dealership ASAP to bring that orange beauty home.

So yes, I'm still a bit grumpy! BUT I know it'll all be over soon! 56 weeks after I reserved it!
I guess you won our race

OP
OP

Gimme_my_MME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue First Edition Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Well friends, it’s been real. You can swing bats at me. And I’ll keep coming back to cheer you all on!!
Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in E64535C9-F023-4237-9E14-F76327B0B48E
Congratulations!

But I'm confused cause I thought we established you were green and lived in a swamp and resembled an onion?

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
Well friends, it’s been real. You can swing bats at me. And I’ll keep coming back to cheer you all on!!
Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in george-costanza
Congratulations!!!!!! Very happy for you brother!!

kwkslvr

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e GT, a few others
Occupation
Business Owner / Engineer
Country flag
Getting close I think. I'm in the Chicago area. Anyone able to decode this VVR?
In Transit / Passing (Norfolk Southern Corp) / Cerscanne, IL /
Thanks for any help. You all have a great Thanksgiving.

RedAero42

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E ER AWD, Star White
Country flag
5 days until estimated delivery date but no real pulse on trackers! Killin' me...

uncle_0gre

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1969 Mach 1 428 CJ
Country flag
So while we were on our test drive of the car, we took too long and someone else came in and got to the finance guy first :( We had a hard stop at 12:00 cause we needed to pick up our kid from school.

SO while we haven't actually finished filling out the paperwork, we did get temp tags and got to bring the car home. We will be finishing up the finances on Monday after the holidays.

What I thought would be over and done in a matter of an hour or two has turned in to a few days :(
Sponsored