Gimme_my_MME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue First Edition Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
So while we were on our test drive of the car, we took too long and someone else came in and got to the finance guy first :( We had a hard stop at 12:00 cause we needed to pick up our kid from school.

SO while we haven't actually finished filling out the paperwork, we did get temp tags and got to bring the car home. We will be finishing up the finances on Monday after the holidays.

What I thought would be over and done in a matter of an hour or two has turned in to a few days :(
You have the car and haven't paid yet? And your upset?

Pack everything up, change your names, go!!! You just got a free car!
Sponsored

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
Well my ETA is today and it will not be showing up today since the VVR says it is in Illinois on the train heading to Delaware. It just had better be delivered before the end of December so I don't lose the tax credit.

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
I get it. She married a big, green guy who has layers. Check! ??

When is your turn, Dave? Gotta give @veronicablack some time in the on-deck circle to really whallop you out of here. ??
Don’t know. I’m just here with a $70k check waiting to give them. My first payment is due Dec 17th so hopefully I actually have a car by then

kennethjk

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. EB 4WD, X3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I get it. She married a big, green guy who has layers. Check! ??

When is your turn, Dave? Gotta give @veronicablack some time in the on-deck circle to really whallop you out of here. ??
Truck hauling my car to the dealer broke down and car won't be delivered until tomorrow. Hopefully early enough for me to still pick it up tomorrow evening. :(
whats the old saying

whatever could go wrong will

jeffMachE

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-350, XC60, RR Prem Ex4 (rcvd 11/21)
Country flag
You have the car and haven't paid yet? And your upset?

Pack everything up, change your names, go!!! You just got a free car!
This is actually a thing in Colorado. We have a 3-day right of recision on car purchases as long as less than 100 miles are put on the odometer, so its pretty common for a dealer to write up the deal and hand you the keys and temp plates. Happens a lot on Sat. evenings - the thinking is that if you drive the car home, you're highly likely to keep it.

Anyway, congrats to Uncle Ogre!

EELinneman

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT Performance Edition
Occupation
Sr. Dir Cloud & Projects
Country flag
Well friends, it’s been real. You can swing bats at me. And I’ll keep coming back to cheer you all on!!
E64535C9-F023-4237-9E14-F76327B0B48E.jpeg
Adios amigo! Hope to see you on the streets. Congrats on the wonderful situation. The car looks good too!

EELinneman

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Sr. Dir Cloud & Projects
Country flag
Good news/bad news grumpiness. The car was flatbed delivered to my dealer, but they think it's a HVB problem not a dead LVB. The sales manager told me that these are backordered by 2 months. The local Audi dealer has a car for $5K over which I could get on Monday.

They are talking to Ford, but don't expect to know anything until next week at best. This is no way to do business.

EELinneman

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Sr. Dir Cloud & Projects
Country flag
So while we were on our test drive of the car, we took too long and someone else came in and got to the finance guy first :( We had a hard stop at 12:00 cause we needed to pick up our kid from school.

SO while we haven't actually finished filling out the paperwork, we did get temp tags and got to bring the car home. We will be finishing up the finances on Monday after the holidays.

What I thought would be over and done in a matter of an hour or two has turned in to a few days :(
Is this Phil Long on Wadsworth?

EELinneman

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Sr. Dir Cloud & Projects
Country flag
Truck hauling my car to the dealer broke down and car won't be delivered until tomorrow. Hopefully early enough for me to still pick it up tomorrow evening. :(
Which dealer?

uncle_0gre

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1969 Mach 1 428 CJ
Country flag
Good news/bad news grumpiness. The car was flatbed delivered to my dealer, but they think it's a HVB problem not a dead LVB. The sales manager told me that these are backordered by 2 months. The local Audi dealer has a car for $5K over which I could get on Monday.

They are talking to Ford, but don't expect to know anything until next week at best. This is no way to do business.
Ahh man. Such a bummer deal.
I hope it can get sorted out quickly!

ScottMcCool

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Red Premium AWD ER MME
Country flag
I was very grumpy about waiting for my February order and seeing so many people who ordered months after me getting theirs. I was on the reddit forum almost daily complaining to anybody who would listen about it. Somebody (sorry! I forget their name) suggested this forum. I only posted a couple times, but it made me feel better to read this forum. Other people were in a similar boat and had a much better attitude than I did.

I got my car on Saturday. It looks just like any other red MME, so I won't post pictures.

Thanks and good luck to everybody!

702Raider

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
Good News/Bad News: my estimated delivery date just changed from 10/26-11/1 to 11/26-12/2. Good news is my dealer just emailed me saying my GT is in the state waiting for a truck to pick it up!! Hopefully I’m outta this group soon!! ??
Sponsored