CapitolE

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Space White 2021 GTPE
Country flag
Does anybody know what the following means on OVISS?

Changed Is Rush Sold to True

Seems to be one of several status updates commonly entered when a record is created on the system . . .
Sponsored

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium Extended Range RWD
Occupation
Interactive Design Director
Country flag
Does anybody know what the following means on OVISS?

Changed Is Rush Sold to True

Seems to be one of several status updates commonly entered when a record is created on the system . . .
It appears to just be the initial pre-production step/entry.

Here's mine, with the top entry being its current location, at the rail yard distribution center in Ayer, MA. The first entry was my initial build week, which a couple of days later, was moved back to 10/11. Since it had been added to the system on 10/4, that entry did not change, despite the build week later changing.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in rush

FinCrimesJD

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bronco Sport Badlands, upcoming MME AWD ER
Occupation
Banking
Country flag
Hey Frustrated Ford Family,

I've been lurking for awhile now and figured I'd start the journey on this thread with being grumbley, like oh so many of you, about not having my ordered Mach-E yet.

My story is simple enough. I started the journey with a Bronco on order and a Bronco Sport on order. After some crazy turns, the Bronco wasn't going to be built until 2022, so I canceled and stuck with the Sport. Was the first to receive one of the Badlands trims here in South Dakota, but wasn't sure if I wanted to go electric with some changes to what I do for work.

Ultimately I decided to order a Premium, Extended AWD in DMG, gray interior in July, but finalized in September when I could shift to Grabber Blue. Order shifted to a 2022 and then confirmed 0n 10/22/2021. Now it's radio silence.

Being privy to having some setbacks with the Bronco and the Bronco sport, I'm aware it's going to be a bumpy road for the Mach-E as well. I understand everyone's frustrations on here and I'm happy to be a part of the unhappy crowd as I know I'm not the only one. Lol

At least I have the gym and you all to help release frustrations. ?

cnagesh

First Name
Nageswar Cherukupalli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach E
Country flag
I dunno if I would call @Plutoman15 lucky. He has been waiting since 2019. I’m ultra-grumpy for him. ??
Thanks, Just got a response from Ford, " Your MME is currently making its way to the US and we anticipate it to be released by 12/21/2021 and shipped around 12/23/2021. The estimated transit time to your dealer is roughly 26 days. By Mid-February you should be driving home in your new Rapid Red Mustang Mach-E"
I have a few questions
1) Does it mean it is already on the train to US
2) Does it take 26 days to ship within US?
3) Why does it take 45 Days to get final delivery, when it is expected to be landed in US by 12/21
4) How do i find out if it is on the train? (Tracking site still says my MME is in Production).

Thanks for the help.

cnagesh

First Name
Nageswar Cherukupalli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach E
Country flag
Just got a response from Ford, " Your MME is currently making its way to the US and we anticipate it to be released by 12/21/2021 and shipped around 12/23/2021. The estimated transit time to your dealer is roughly 26 days. By Mid-February you should be driving home in your new Rapid Red Mustang Mach-E"
I have a few questions
3) Why does it take 45 Days to get final delivery, when it is expected to be landed in US by 12/21
4) How do i find out if it is on the train? (Tracking site still says my MME is in Production).

ruchikg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium AWD
Country flag
Thanks, Just got a response from Ford, " Your MME is currently making its way to the US and we anticipate it to be released by 12/21/2021 and shipped around 12/23/2021. The estimated transit time to your dealer is roughly 26 days. By Mid-February you should be driving home in your new Rapid Red Mustang Mach-E"
I have a few questions

Thanks for the help.
That's great news! How did you find out about the car being in transit? How did Ford respond to you?

DanHo

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME RR 4x & 17 Toyota Tundra
Country flag
I have a few questions
1) Does it mean it is already on the train to US Sounds that way - or is ready to be put on the train to the US
2) Does it take 26 days to ship within US? Yes, it's on the slowest train - not kidding
3) Why does it take 45 Days to get final delivery, when it is expected to be landed in US by 12/21 It goes from Mexico to Kansas City where it will either be trucked or put on another train. In your case another train. It will then go to a central received "port" where it may wait for a few weeks to be trucked to your dealership - again not kidding, it's happened to a number of folks in this long ass thread.
4) How do i find out if it is on the train? (Tracking site still says my MME is in Production). I don't believe there is a way.

Thanks for the help.
See above in green.

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
Did I miss the @Plutoman15 delivery?
And here she is!!!!
Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in D87C0E59-7700-4DFE-BF6D-AC335B824C70

She is all mine after a very long wait.
quick comments:
Blue cruise is cool
GTPE rides firm but in a good way without any bounce
Remains flat with no roll in the turns
Front wheels spin too easy, changing to all season hopefully tomorrow
Drives with a stronger feel than the premium

and without further ado….. who will do the honors?
Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in 1639454659800

Gixxer750

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 VW Golf R; 2021 ER AWD Rapid Red
Occupation
Innovation Guru
Country flag
And here she is!!!!
Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in 1639454659800

quick comments:
Blue cruise is cool

Congrats! She's looking good! I leave the swinging to others. Where's @veronicablack when you need him?!?

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium Extended Range RWD
Occupation
Interactive Design Director
Country flag
And here she is!!!!

quick comments:
Blue cruise is cool

Congratulations, it's gorgeous! How long was your seemingly endless wait? (that's what mine currently feels like 32 weeks in...) ?

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
Congratulations, it's gorgeous! How long was your seemingly endless wait? (that's what mine currently feels like 32 weeks in...) ?
Around 98 weeks ?
Reserved Jan 2020

I am not alone with that long of wait but definitely longer than average for some reason

Iknownothing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Explorer ST
Country flag
And here she is!!!!

quick comments:
Blue cruise is cool

Congrats. Looks great! Glad the wait is over.

One question - why switch to all seasons if you’re worried about wheel spin? Shouldn’t the performance tires give you better traction? I thought that was the reason they put the performance tires on the GTPE in the first place.