Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium Extended Range RWD
Occupation
Interactive Design Director
Country flag
Did your date get pushed again? Mine did!
As of tonight, still holding steady at 12/28-1/3. But I’ve no reason to give it any chance of being correct!

How far out is your new ETA from your previous ETA?
Sponsored

NormaV

First Name
Norma
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang convertible, Space White Premium MME Ex
Occupation
retired RN
Country flag
As of tonight, still holding steady at 12/28-1/3. But I’ve no reason to give it any chance of being correct!

How far out is your new ETA from your previous ETA?
I was 12/26-1/1/22 now 1/1 - 7/22. I have found that 2 days before the furthest day out is when it has changed consistently. I think 7 times to this point.
If I didn’t wait so long, I’d probably say the hell with it. I am hoping this will be the last time since 1/3 is within my time frame.
We have called Ford corporate twice this week. And are now reaching out to the GM. Only time will tell.
It’s all pretty disappointing?

veronicablack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER Dark Matter Gray
Country flag
I’ve been doing most of my complaining lately in the 10/4 thread not this one. But as of the 23rd my car has been built! Eta of 1/30. It almost doesn’t feel real. I’m getting a car? To drive? I thought I was just supposed to complain about it!

Old Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E EX, RW
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
The shop ford link told me today that my 2021 Premium rear wheel drive has been built with a delivery date of 1.21.2022. I have not received an email from Ford confirming the build. The United Road link acknowledges the car‘s existence with a load number and the name of the dealer.

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
I was 12/26-1/1/22 now 1/1 - 7/22. I have found that 2 days before the furthest day out is when it has changed consistently. I think 7 times to this point.
If I didn’t wait so long, I’d probably say the hell with it. I am hoping this will be the last time since 1/3 is within my time frame.
We have called Ford corporate twice this week. And are now reaching out to the GM. Only time will tell.
It’s all pretty disappointing?
My original ETA of 11/21-11/27 changed to 1/3-1/9 on Dec. 5—8 days after the last day of the first ETA. THEN, on 12/27, it inexplicably changed to 12/28-1/3. If your timing holds true, I’ll get a new ETA on 1/1. I honestly won’t be surprised if it happens, as the car remains on hold and shows no sign of being moved.

NormaV

First Name
Norma
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
retired RN
Country flag
My original ETA of 11/21-11/27 changed to 1/3-1/9 on Dec. 5—8 days after the last day of the first ETA. THEN, on 12/27, it inexplicably changed to 12/28-1/3. If your timing holds true, I’ll get a new ETA on 1/1. I honestly won’t be surprised if it happens, as the car remains on hold and shows no sign of being moved.
I hope you are luckier than me and you stay on track for delivery. But time will tell. Keep us posted. Happy New Yearr!

Gixxer750

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 VW Golf R; 2021 ER AWD Rapid Red
Occupation
Innovation Guru
Country flag
Happy to say mine finally shipped this morning. Showing a Feb. 5-11 delivery. Hope all goes smooth from here on out.

Happy New Year, all! Hope we are all less grumpy nice and early in 2022.

NormaV

First Name
Norma
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
retired RN
Country flag
I just looked at some inventories in diff regions and noticed there are very few Premium MMEs out there.
Did most of us who have had long wait times and big delays after being built order Premiums? Is that a common thread?

Lord Polymath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Sienna, '22 Mach-E Premium ER AWD (PWRPONY)
Occupation
Computer nerd
Country flag
I just looked at some inventories in diff regions and noticed there are very few Premium MMEs out there.
Did most of us who have had long wait times and big delays after being built order Premiums? Is that a common thread?
Yes, it seems that way to me but I only have what I've read to back that up. Placed order 3 months ago tomorrow and still not scheduled for production. *grumpy noises*

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Yes; particularly those with extended range.

Bayviews88

First Name
Kenya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 CA Rte1 RWD, Space White
Country flag
Yep Miami. No, not inactive. “On hold”. But it also shows delivered to my dealership 11/30, which it has not!
my Select also shows as delivered to the dealer on 12/22, yet the dealer has not received anything. All they can see in VVR is that the car is at a train yard in the area. Is this a chip hold on the car?
Sponsored