Norma
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang convertible, Space White Premium MME Ex
Occupation
retired RN
Country flag
My dealer has been receiving shipments regularly, but MMEs have been in very low numbers...

Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in delivered
i am hoping us very patient (impatient) MME orders will be coming through very soon for us!

Clint Eastwood

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Jaguar F-Pace
Country flag
i am hoping us very patient (impatient) MME orders will be coming through very soon for us!
I pessimisticslly think mine won’t come for months if that and something is wrong with the vehicle when it arrives if I wait for it.

Regulus7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
993 C4 Cab, Macan S, SantaFe, Ice Blue MME GT
Occupation
Money Manager
Country flag
Ordered 11/24 and confirmed 11/29. No news yet but I just joined the MCA to be eligible for the discount so I have to wait 90 days anyhow so patience is at least somewhat compensated by the small discount !

Clint Eastwood

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Jaguar F-Pace
Country flag
Ordered 11/24 and confirmed 11/29. No news yet but I just joined the MCA to be eligible for the discount so I have to wait 90 days anyhow so patience is at least somewhat compensated by the small discount !
So you are to be grumpy?

OrchidMania

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Premium ER
Occupation
Retired IT, School Math Volunteer
Country flag

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium Extended Range RWD
Occupation
Interactive Design Director
Country flag
Where do you find this information?
Via my account with United Road. I have it set to notify me whenever my dealer has a shipment pending/sent/delivered.
it hasn’t helped me to get mine, however!

NormaV

First Name
Norma
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
retired RN
Country flag
Has anyone on the magical January 3 heard from their dealer about their car on hold? I have not!

SushiQ

First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S5, Honda Pilot, Mustang Mach-E (on order)
Country flag
Has anyone on the magical January 3 heard from their dealer about their car on hold? I have not!
My dealer called me today and said my car is "at the plant on chip hold" after I called last week to ask for an update. According to the salesman, he wasn't able to check last week as the plant was closed and that it would re-open today. FYI-I ordered a Premium, RWD ER, DGM back on 06/11/2021.

phil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LS400
Country flag
My dealer called me today and said my car is "at the plant on chip hold"...
I find it sad and outrageous that we can use the term "chip hold", and expect that people will have any idea what we're talking about. I hope it becomes obsolete soon!

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium Extended Range RWD
Occupation
Interactive Design Director
Country flag
I hope so too! My dealer’s pending list just jumped to 9 vehicles; unfortunately mine is not among them :-(
Alas, mine still reads twelve-twenty-eight to one-three, but I must sadly admit, that it's not meant to be.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in happy-sad

Spoke with my sales rep, who said their GM called Ford this morning. The only information he gleaned from that call was basically that they're overwhelmed right now trying to get cars delivered as quickly as possible, and that they couldn't provide any specific information about a particular car right now.

My sales rep also told me that in his 3+ decade career that he's never seen anything like this. He wishes he could help, but said that neither the stock market crash, 9/11, Gulf War, or any event has ever had the effect that the pandemic has had on the automotive industry.

Maybe I'll get it by my birthday, which falls later in January? I can only hope! ?

NormaV

First Name
Norma
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
retired RN
Country flag
I hope so too! My dealer’s pending list just jumped to 9 vehicles; unfortunately mine is not among them :-(

Alas, mine still reads twelve-twenty-eight to one-three, but I must sadly admit, that it's not meant to be.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in happy-sad

Spoke with my sales rep, who said their GM called Ford this morning. The only information he gleaned from that call was basically that they're overwhelmed right now trying to get cars delivered as quickly as possible, and that they couldn't provide any specific information about a particular car right now.

My sales rep also told me that in his 3+ decade career that he's never seen anything like this. He wishes he could help, but said that neither the stock market crash, 9/11, Gulf War, or any event has ever had the effect that the pandemic has had on the automotive industry.

Maybe I'll get it by my birthday, which falls later in January? I can only hope! ?
That stinks! I haven’t heard anything from anyone. My dates remain 1/1 - 7/2022, and since I am headed home on 1/5, I will wait to badger them. What a mess Ford has got themselves in?

Kitch MME GT

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ev-learn.com
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, 2016 Audi Q3, 2019 GMC Canyon
Occupation
Retired - Technology Project Management/Evaluation
Country flag
I haven't gotten my 2021 MME GT yet and getting frustrated, like many in this thread. Ordered 8/6/2021. Built in first two weeks of November. Showed shipped around Thanksgiving with an initial delivery date of 12/13-18, 2021. Then delivery date changed to 12/19-25, 2021. At this point the dealer said his system showed it would arrive just after 12/25/21. No car and the dealer said they no longer could see an estimated delivery date in the system. Just today, the delivery date changed to 1/3-9/21. Some questions I hope you all can help me with.
1. Is this typical that the date keeps moving out? And at this point, how real is the new date?
2. Since my built date suggests my car may be subject to the rear seat belt mounting recall, is it possible it is on hold for the recall and that repair would be accomplished in a facility before it gets to the dealer? BTW - Ford system (and the dealer says) the car shows no recalls.
3. Has anyone got a call with the rear seat belt mounting recall performed? If so, did it ever show up as a recall in the Ford system?
4. Or, does anyone have a current MME built in late October or early November that DOES show up in the Ford recall system?
5. Is there anything else I can do to find out where my MME GT is and how long the wait might be? Or, do I just (patiently) wait?

Thanks for your help.
Sponsored