Reaction score
Website
ev-learn.com
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, 2016 Audi Q3, 2019 GMC Canyon
Occupation
Retired - Technology Project Management/Evaluation
Country flag
I am there with you in that it will be well worth the wait. My timeline and yours are right in step with each other. I am wanting you to get yours almost as much as I want mine.
It’s got to be soon! Hopefully, I am not waiting for my birthday (March)
Sponsored

ChrisSJR

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Space White RWD ER (Spark-E), 2004 Ranger
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Sorry to hear that :( how do you know your delivery date changed? Did you get an updated email from ford?
I went to the Ford tracker. You can also see your dates if you have a Ford account and look up your order.

Kitch MME GT

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ev-learn.com
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, 2016 Audi Q3, 2019 GMC Canyon
Occupation
Retired - Technology Project Management/Evaluation
Country flag
Well, I got some news from the dealer today. I couldn't find anything searching online so I reached out to my dealer today via email, then talked to the sales manager. My delivery date moved to Jan 3-9, 2021 after the car did not arrive by Dec 25th as it said before. The sales manager said is shows in his system that it will be delivered Jan 9th. I hope so.
I also got the correct "order number" so I can track on the Ford "Track my order" system (the order number in my account info was totally different so it wouldn't work.
Although it was built within the window of the rear seatbelt recall, it still shows no recall on my car. I am hoping that doesn't change once it gets here. I'll keep you all posted.

BillPitman

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Escape, ‘21 J2 Space White Mach e
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
WTF!!! Today my delivery date moved from this week to 2/2-2/7 2022. A whole month shift. Thanks to "oadesign" for determining that my car is "on hold" in New Castle, DE but I have no idea why Ford is still holding it there. My car has been sitting in DE since mid-November so now it will be there for almost 3 months, if not longer. I am starting to wonder if it has more problems than just the seatbelt recall???? Ordered 5/17/2021, built 10/25/21, shipped 10/27/21, delivered??????
Ordered 4/28, built 10/15, shipped 10/19, in limbo in Delaware, and there is nothing you can do, wait, or cancel……. No real issue communications from Ford, that is what pisses me off the most…….. Bill.

NormaV

First Name
Norma
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang convertible, Space White Premium MME Ex
Occupation
retired RN
Country flag
Ordered 4/28, built 10/15, shipped 10/19, in limbo in Delaware, and there is nothing you can do, wait, or cancel……. No real issue communications from Ford, that is what pisses me off the most…….. Bill.
Absolutely agree!

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Rivian R1T, 23 Tesla MYP
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag
WTF!!! Today my delivery date moved from this week to 2/2-2/7 2022. A whole month shift. Thanks to "oadesign" for determining that my car is "on hold" in New Castle, DE but I have no idea why Ford is still holding it there. My car has been sitting in DE since mid-November so now it will be there for almost 3 months, if not longer. I am starting to wonder if it has more problems than just the seatbelt recall???? Ordered 5/17/2021, built 10/25/21, shipped 10/27/21, delivered??????
There seem to be extended delays with cars moving through DE, as @connoisseurr can attest.
Oh boy can I attest...

For the first time, I'm now seeing deliveries to my dealership from the DE port. Previously it's been items coming out of Baltimore, MD (units built overseas) and Petersburg, VA (items built in the south).

My last known delivery date was 1/8/21, which would make a great birthday present for the wife, but I'm assuming that has yet again, slipped. Since I "purchased" last week, myself nor my dealer can see any tracking for the vehicle. We're totally blind, other than the data reported in United Road.

I'm also not the only MME owner with a vehicle collecting dust at Autoport Port Wilmington, Delaware. There have been a few reports from neighboring Ford dealerships now experiencing delays. End of next week will be a full two-month shipping delay, where the MME has been sitting for no known reason.

I did bother FoMoCo on the forum via PM and Social Media Team Member created a case with the New Vehicle Service Team (NVST) to help get the MME moving. Hopefully that can get things moving.

Clint Eastwood

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Jaguar F-Pace
Country flag
Oh I am so sad for you (& me). I soon may use harsh words to describe FMC. Hang in there my virtual friend from MA
I will use them. FMC is total garbage. If I could purchase a different electric vehicle and not start at the back of the line, and hadn’t already sold my car, I would.

On a side note, on the United road status, what is the difference between “on hold” and ”inactive”? Mine has been inactive for 2 months sitting at the miami rail yard according to their tracker.

NormaV

First Name
Norma
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
retired RN
Country flag
Oh boy can I attest...

For the first time, I'm now seeing deliveries to my dealership from the DE port. Previously it's been items coming out of Baltimore, MD (units built overseas) and Petersburg, VA (items built in the south).

My last known delivery date was 1/8/21, which would make a great birthday present for the wife, but I'm assuming that has yet again, slipped. Since I "purchased" last week, myself nor my dealer can see any tracking for the vehicle. We're totally blind, other than the data reported in United Road.

I'm also not the only MME owner with a vehicle collecting dust at Autoport Port Wilmington, Delaware. There have been a few reports from neighboring Ford dealerships now experiencing delays. End of next week will be a full two-month shipping delay, where the MME has been sitting for no known reason.

I did bother FoMoCo on the forum via PM and Social Media Team Member created a case with the New Vehicle Service Team (NVST) to help get the MME moving. Hopefully that can get things moving.
I wonder if that is also something going on in South Florida. Does anybody know?

Clint Eastwood

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Jaguar F-Pace
Country flag
Oh boy can I attest...

How do i contact the FoMoCo to create a case for myself?

NormaV

First Name
Norma
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
retired RN
Country flag
Use your phone. On windows laptop would NOT see the register button, but on iphone it worked.
I acnnot get it to work at all for me. Phone, Laptop connected to the web. Always "Network response was not valid JSON". What does that even mean?

kennethjk

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. EB 4WD, X3, IX50
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I will use them. FMC is total garbage. If I could purchase a different electric vehicle and not start at the back of the line, and hadn’t already sold my car, I would.

On a side note, on the United road status, what is the difference between “on hold” and ”inactive”? Mine has been inactive for 2 months sitting at the miami rail yard according to their tracker.
I have an order for a BMW ix50 if the Mustang takes forever or I dislike it

hedging my bets and I did get rid of my existing car already

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag
Sorry, im an old fogey. I don’t know what that means.
Send Ford Motor Company (FoMoCo) a private message / direct message (PM / DM) through the messages menu on this forum.
Sponsored