Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium Extended Range RWD
Occupation
Interactive Design Director
Country flag
Yours must be the biggest WTF order I have seen while following this forum. I hope this date sticks!
Well, I got a good chuckle out of that (thanks!)
Unfortunately, I'm not the only one...
Sponsored

Clint Eastwood

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Jaguar F-Pace
Country flag
You def deserve a break!

My battery ETA is now Wednesday. Was supposed to be today.

Our stories although different, are never ending.
Maybe this week?
So I contacted FoMoCo on this website, they went dark after initial response and then asked for my info. Tonight randomly received email that my new updated delivery window is 2/27-3/5. Anyone want my GT, cause that is it for me. Im going to buy something else.

NormaV

First Name
Norma
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang convertible, Space White Premium MME Ex
Occupation
retired RN
Country flag
So I contacted FoMoCo on this website, they went dark after initial response and then asked for my info. Tonight randomly received email that my new updated delivery window is 2/27-3/5. Anyone want my GT, cause that is it for me. Im going to buy something else.
That sucks!
Did you see how @oadesign ETA has changed 3X in the last few days? There is no accuracy or reasoning to the ETA

Clint Eastwood

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
That sucks!
Did you see how @oadesign ETA has changed 3X in the last few days? There is no accuracy or reasoning to the ETA
Mine changed the day i had contact with someone through this forum and they asked for my info, I gave it to them, then this change? And no more responses from them.

So my 2021 Mustang mache gtpe reserved in november 2019, ordered April 2021, built september 2021, shipped october 2021 now has estimated deliver of march of 2022. Thats nonsense. Im out. I could place a new order for a 2022 and get it a few months later.

Or I can order an Ipace, or a taycan or something else. At this point, im too bitter and canā€™t enjoy this car when it comes. Itā€™s already gonna be buying a 2021 in middle of model year 2022, and I will no longer have the same financial deal of Ford options by then.

See yā€™all later.

kennethjk

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. EB 4WD, X3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Donā€™t blame you, problem is getting something else, I have a BMW on order that wonā€™t come in until summer, and if Ford pushes my car to spring I might do the same thing

good luck

kennethjk

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. EB 4WD, X3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Mine changed the day i had contact with someone through this forum and they asked for my info, I gave it to them, then this change? And no more responses from them.

So my 2021 Mustang mache gtpe reserved in november 2019, ordered April 2021, built september 2021, shipped october 2021 now has estimated deliver of march of 2022. Thats nonsense. Im out. I could place a new order for a 2022 and get it a few months later.

Or I can order an Ipace, or a taycan or something else. At this point, im too bitter and canā€™t enjoy this car when it comes. Itā€™s already gonna be buying a 2021 in middle of model year 2022, and I will no longer have the same financial deal of Ford options by then.

See yā€™all later.
A side note for you , the option plan available at the time of order is good until they deliver the car to you, small consolation, I know

Clint Eastwood

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
A side note for you , the option plan available at the time of order is good until they deliver the car to you, small consolation, I know
That can not be correct. Financing is always based on program available when deal is made. I wish i never sold my tesla.

kennethjk

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. EB 4WD, X3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
That can not be correct. Financing is always based on program available when deal is made. I wish i never sold my tesla.
My dealer told me in writing and I have it in my contract/order form signed off my management that it is the case.

I sold my Macan and may regret it, like you

rzanzerkia

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Acura TL, 2016 MB GLE350, 2021 Mach-e Premium
Country flag
Well, I got a good chuckle out of that (thanks!)
Unfortunately, I'm not the only one...
Nope, my car is also sitting next to Bob's.

Rt1AWD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME CARt1 AWD
Country flag
Was built on 1/3. Still no movement in status :(

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
That sucks!
I donā€™t believe thereā€™s a connection between contacting Ford here and your ETA. Iā€™ve contacted them several times, and they always say, ā€œthe best source of info is your dealer.ā€

I too had reached the same conclusion, that Iā€™m buying something else. It is infuriating. But when I consider that Iā€™d essentially be ā€˜losing my place in line,ā€™ I thought better of it.

Based on my 7 frequently-changing ETAs, I wouldnā€™t put much credence in them.

Clint Eastwood

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I donā€™t believe thereā€™s a connection between contacting Ford here and your ETA. Iā€™ve contacted them several times, and they always say, ā€œthe best source of info is your dealer.ā€

I too had reached the same conclusion, that Iā€™m buying something else. It is infuriating. But when I consider that Iā€™d essentially be ā€˜losing my place in line,ā€™ I thought better of it.

Based on my 7 frequently-changing ETAs, I wouldnā€™t put much credence in them.
My original date of October changed to December 20. No movement until yesterday when it changed to March 3. Doesnā€™t feel like a glitch. Feels like it either is coming March 3 or that date will pass and a month after it passes Iā€™ll get a new date for two months later.

And if it ever comes, there is going to definitely be something wrong with it. The main battery is likely fully discharged and this decreases its longevity. Thatā€™s probably why it hasnā€™t been picked up, they canā€™t move it on a truck cause itā€™s dead.

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
My original date of October changed to December 20. No movement until yesterday when it changed to March 3. Doesnā€™t feel like a glitch. Feels like it either is coming March 3 or that date will pass and a month after it passes Iā€™ll get a new date for two months later.

And if it ever comes, there is going to definitely be something wrong with it. The main battery is likely fully discharged and this decreases its longevity. Thatā€™s probably why it hasnā€™t been picked up, they canā€™t move it on a truck cause itā€™s dead.
My ETAs (no, Iā€™m not kidding):
1. 11/21-11/27 ā€”>
2. 12/28-1/3 ā€”>
3. 1/3-1/9 ā€”>
4. 12/28-1/3 <ā€”
5. 1/3-1/9 ā€”>
6. 2/2-2/8 ā€”>
7. 1/11-1/17 <ā€”

NormaV

First Name
Norma
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang convertible, Space White Premium MME Ex
Occupation
retired RN
Country flag

My car somehow made it out of the Miami rail yard to the dealership and the 12V is very dead. I am waiting on delivery of a new 12V with hopes everything is working well once they fire up the car.
I agree there is a concern of what else is wrong with the car. But too many people are in love with this car, that I am going to take my chances.
I hope my gamble pays off.

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
From what Iā€™ve noted here, a lot of the early glitches have been remedied, so I too am hoping my Mach-E is stable once I get it.
Sponsored