James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bronco Sport Badlands, upcoming MME AWD ER
Occupation
Banking
Country flag
Well, I am no longer grumpy - In fact I am elated.
I picked up my Mach e GT yesterday. While I was at the dealership, I was waiting for the other shoe to drop and they were going to say "sorry, but your car has a stop sale on it due to a rear seat belt recall." But that never happened and they sold me the car. (my car was definitely built in the window of time that may have required the recall - guess not).
Here are my notification dates:
- Original order 8/6/21
- Scheduled for Production 10/26/21
- Built 11/19/21
- Shipped 11/25/21
- Delivery dates
- #1: 12/19 -- 12/25
- #2: 1/3 -- 1/8
-#3: 1/9 -- 1/14
- Delivered to dealership 1/10/21
- Picked up 1/11/21

We are taking the time to get it set up now. Driven it a little bit and its amazing. Very happy with it.
Hope you all have luck and good fortune getting your Mach e's.
All the best!
20220112_102956.jpg
She's a beauty! Talk about dodging a bullet! Now, what to do? What to do? Oh yeah, got the bat ready to go.....

giphy.gif

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium Extended Range RWD
Occupation
Interactive Design Director
Country flag
Tomorrow leaves 5 days remaining to my current ETA.
So far, I haven't been able to hit any of the first six... ?

Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in Seven-ETAs

NormaV

First Name
Norma
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang convertible, Space White Premium MME Ex
Occupation
retired RN
Country flag

Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in Seven-ETAs
Hang tight…stranger things have happened

klentz09

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mach e
Country flag
Alright fellow grumps. I am officially entering the grumpy fray. Looking for some insight into the severity of my Mach-E premium ER delay.

Ordered: Mid-July 2021
Production week: 10/11/2021 (not bad from initial order date)
In Production: 10/28/2021

I've remained "in production" since 10/28 and my dealer says this is normal. Frankly my dealership is lazy and uninformed on the whole and I dont have the energy to try and have them advocate for more info because I can honestly get more myself

Anyway, I've had several pages of active modules since at least early November but nothing in the pals app or the united road sites besides my VIN and the Delaware location. As such, I suspect it's on a train or more likely in Mexico vacationing on a beach somewhere.

What does this group think is the most likely issue I'm facing and is there anything I can do to find out more info? Also, is my dealer correct in stating my situation "normal"?

SushiQ

First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S5, Honda Pilot, Mustang Mach-E (on order)
Country flag
Alright fellow grumps. I am officially entering the grumpy fray. Looking for some insight into the severity of my Mach-E premium ER delay.

Ordered: Mid-July 2021
Production week: 10/11/2021 (not bad from initial order date)
In Production: 10/28/2021

I've remained "in production" since 10/28 and my dealer says this is normal. Frankly my dealership is lazy and uninformed on the whole and I dont have the energy to try and have them advocate for more info because I can honestly get more myself

Anyway, I've had several pages of active modules since at least early November but nothing in the pals app or the united road sites besides my VIN and the Delaware location. As such, I suspect it's on a train or more likely in Mexico vacationing on a beach somewhere.

What does this group think is the most likely issue I'm facing and is there anything I can do to find out more info? Also, is my dealer correct in stating my situation "normal"?
My dealer told me that my DMG MME Premium ER is on chip hold. My order date was on 6/10/21 with an original production date of 10/26/21 (around that date-I lost track), but now says 12/10/21 for almost 2 months now. So, I guess it makes our situations “normal” some how???‍♀

Benny’66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1966 Mustang, 2021 Mach E GTPE
Occupation
Plant Manager
Country flag
Well folks, I may be out of here too. Dealer called me on my IS GTPE yesterday. I dropped off my snow tires and actually saw the beast. My estimated delivery was 1/23-1/29/22, so it was early. I had a feeling because during my Monday call to the nice guys at the Ford Performance Tech center they told me it finally got a convoy scan last Friday.
No photos until the dealer finished PPF and ceramic coating.

OrchidMania

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Premium ER
Occupation
Retired IT, School Math Volunteer
Country flag
Yea, but Ford is saying once they get the batteries it will need to be switched out. Doesn’t sound like anything happens quickly
which dealer in florida?

rzanzerkia

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Acura TL, 2016 MB GLE350, 2021 Mach-e Premium
Country flag

Seven-ETAs.jpg
I am still grumpy along with this guy :)
Both of our cars were sitting on the same rail yard lot! (for the past 30+ days)

Here's to hoping for arrival next week...

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
I am still grumpy along with this guy :)
Both of our cars were sitting on the same rail yard lot! (for the past 30+ days)

Here's to hoping for arrival next week...
Nay-nay, I say!

Yours, evidently, was delivered to your dealer yesterday!*

* Although I've heard of United Road incorrectly showing this status, mind you, so call your dealer!

Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in delivered

ohmslaw

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Highlander, Toyota Rav-4, Mach-e (on order)
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I’d say I’m 5% grumpy 95% excited; not waiting nearly as long as some of you. Hopefully that’s grumpy enough to post here.
Been tracking the car from Mexico to Delaware. It now has been sitting for a week; a less than 3 hour drive from my home….. just need that last final push of a truck to pick up.

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
I’d say I’m 5% grumpy 95% excited; not waiting nearly as long as some of you. Hopefully that’s grumpy enough to post here.
Been tracking the car from Mexico to Delaware. It now has been sitting for a week; a less than 3 hour drive from my home….. just need that last final push of a truck to pick up.
Same here, except it’s been sitting a mere 28 miles from my dealer for 6 weeks, 4 days. Sigh…it’s too tiring to maintain such a high level of grump for so long!

ohmslaw

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Highlander, Toyota Rav-4, Mach-e (on order)
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Same here, except it’s been sitting a mere 28 miles from my dealer for 6 weeks, 4 days. Sigh…it’s too tiring to maintain such a high level of grump for so long!
You and others that I have seen waiting so long is what is keeping my grump level low. Hoping your 12v battery is ok waiting that long in the cold New England weather!!!

NormaV

First Name
Norma
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang convertible, Space White Premium MME Ex
Occupation
retired RN
Country flag
One more day?
My car has a new 12V. All the diagnostics are checking out good.
Has not been detailed yet. And the GM wants it perfect when we pick it up.
He knows the pain we have been through and seems like he cares about the end result . Or maybe I am just a sucker?!?

stay tuned…pics to follow
Sponsored