Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in

BalsaDust

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium 4X, 2023 Leaf (wifes car)
Occupation
This, that, and everything
Country flag
WHOOPIE! feeling slightly less grumpy today! Just did my morning check and I now have a WINDOW STICKER!
Best part is that it shows a 2K REGIONAL DISCOUNT! that means that my final price will be below my original order back in May of 21' and it will be even lower once the dealer reduces it by the $750 that Ford is giving when converted to a 22 model year!
I think it might be time to warm up my dancing shoes for the obligatory Happy Dance, but then reality sinks in....its still going to be 6~9 weeks before my Blue Meanie shows up:mad: well okay back to grumpy status!

Tony
Sponsored

veronicablack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER Dark Matter Gray
Country flag
WHOOPIE! feeling slightly less grumpy today! Just did my morning check and I now have a WINDOW STICKER!
Best part is that it shows a 2K REGIONAL DISCOUNT! that means that my final price will be below my original order back in May of 21' and it will be even lower once the dealer reduces it by the $750 that Ford is giving when converted to a 22 model year!
I think it might be time to warm up my dancing shoes for the obligatory Happy Dance, but then reality sinks in....its still going to be 6~9 weeks before my Blue Meanie shows up:mad: well okay back to grumpy status!

Tony
Wow a discount? Mind posting a picture or something?

BalsaDust

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag

veronicablack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Sure thing, I just cropped it a bit to hide my details,
Tony
Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in Sticker4online
Wow that's awesome! I haven't seen that anywhere else/from anyone else. Definitely save that window sticker in case they try to take it back or something lol

BalsaDust

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Wow that's awesome! I haven't seen that anywhere else/from anyone else. Definitely save that window sticker in case they try to take it back or something lol
Already printed and verified with the sales manager at my dealership, he is going to check on the actual build date for me as well.
From what I have read the regional discount was applied back in October when the 21 models were converted to 22's, supposedly any orders placed in October also get the regional discount on Mach-E's and Mavericks.

Tony

Gixxer750

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 VW Golf R; 2021 ER AWD Rapid Red
Occupation
Innovation Guru
Country flag
Wednesday I saw an update that it had made it to KC on Tuesday (1/11). Hopefully yours is already here and Palsapp is just slacking!
Oh, it's definitely slacking. It's still showing KC and null. I wonder if mine missed the train. ?

disaacks

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Explorer Sport
Country flag
Well folks, I am out of this thread! Good luck to those waiting, I no longer hold the accolade of having one of the longest wait times. All tucked into the garage just in time for the snow. I am sure the Explorer Sport is upset for losing its spot.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in MachE

BillPitman

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Escape, ‘21 J2 Space White Mach e
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Grumpy no more?

Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in MachE

Congratulations…..! Is that Star White? I have a bunch of comments about my recent, 1/11/22, ownership, but don’t know where I should post them……Full Bluecruise does work! Bill

NormaV

First Name
Norma
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang convertible, Space White Premium MME Ex
Occupation
retired RN
Country flag
Congratulations…..! Is that Star White? I have a bunch of comments about my recent, 1/11/22, ownership, but don’t know where I should post them……Full Bluecruise does work! Bill
Thank you. Space White. I think posting them on this thread is appreciated by most. There is so much to learn. I forgot all about the Blue Cruise today, while I was trying to
Personalize my car. I guess that will be tomorrow’s endeavor.

veronicablack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Oh, it's definitely slacking. It's still showing KC and null. I wonder if mine missed the train. ?
Man I hope it’s just a palsapp screw up. I can’t leave my fellow 10/4ers behind!

veronicablack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Well folks, I am out of this thread! Good luck to those waiting, I no longer hold the accolade of having one of the longest wait times. All tucked into the garage just in time for the snow. I am sure the Explorer Sport is upset for losing its spot.
baseball-swing.gif

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MMe premium order. Hyundai Ioniq 5 Lrd
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in baseball-swin
Before you go... Was that wall plug, visible by the MME charger port, installed for this purpose? give details and incentives, if so, okay?
Hopefully, you won't be back here looking for recall information and the like. haha Maybe just to boast about good mileage and joy of e-driving.

disaacks

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Explorer Sport
Country flag
Before you go... Was that wall plug, visible by the MME charger port, installed for this purpose? give details and incentives, if so, okay?
Hopefully, you won't be back here looking for recall information and the like. haha Maybe just to boast about good mileage and joy of e-driving.
Yes, right now it is just the outlet, I haven't decided on a EVSE yet.

No recalls for the car, had the dealer check prior to pickup.

Regulus7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
993 C4 Cab, Macan S, SantaFe, Ice Blue MME GT
Occupation
Money Manager
Country flag
My GT Scheduled for production 3/14/22. Ordered on 11/27/21. Got the $2000 tack-on in the new Ford estimate. I have the lower MSRP in dealer confirmation so we will see. But hey at least now I have a production date

veronicablack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
So despite the fact that when I test drove the car months ago I found the brake, if anything, a little overly grabby... I've been having dreams lately where I have my MME and I need to stop and my brake pedal does like barely anything.

I need this car to get here already so my brain can stop giving me new reasons to worry! ?
Sponsored