Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. EB 4WD, X3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Good luck…Hopefully your dealership does right thing & honors the price you ordered it at. I wasn’t expecting that when I went to purchase, but they told me I was grandfathered into price & ALL the rebates that were available at that time (offers currently gone) thru the Ford Options plan I went with.
I was told by my dealer that they had to honor the existing deal at time of order. Fords rules.
In addition I could take a new plan at time of sale if it was better than the one at time of the order.

that’s of course if your dealer is a straight shooter.
Sponsored

YaRu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Shipped.
How to track now
Try this by entering VIN
https://palsapp.com/

That helped me see when it was in the US.

Once it showed it arrived at yard in thru Palsapp I tracked status thru United Road to delivery of my dealership by using:

https://www.unitedroad.com/delivery-receipt/

Once you see it on there you have to create an account & they will send you link to track your vehicle & shows all vehicles going to your dealership, what their status, when they arrive & dealer receipt once they get it.

Hope that helps & good luck ?

Last edited:

Rt1AWD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME CARt1 AWD
Country flag
Try this by entering VINhttps://palsapp.com/

That helped me see when it was in the US.

Once it showed it arrived at yard in thru Palsapp I tracked status thru United Road to delivery of my dealership by using:

https://www.unitedroad.com/delivery-receipt/

Once you see it on there you have to create an account & they will send you link to track your vehicle & shows all vehicles going to your dealership, what their status, when they arrive & dealer receipt once they get it.

Hope that helps & good luck ?
Thank you for your explanation. What does it mean if palsapp shows this
Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in 1642767010263

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
Thank you for your explanation. What does it mean if palsapp shows this
Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in 1642767010263
That means they have your bill of lading but the car hasn’t reached Kansas City yet

Lord Polymath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Sienna, '22 Mach-E Premium ER AWD (PWRPONY)
Occupation
Computer nerd
Country flag
15 weeks since ordering, not scheduled yet. *Grumpy noises intensify*

JJCritch

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E GTPE
Occupation
Health care industry
Country flag
Today my July 31st 2021 order which moved to becoming from a 2021 model to 2022 model in October has gotten seemingly a production date of 3/14. But looking at the state of limbo few of cars in production and on way to delivery are mot having much hope to see the car by May 2022. Close to 10 months after car was ordered. The price shows over 2k increase thats another matter to figure out when delivery is closer.

Ok this is what is confusing me. Maybe I haven't spent enough time reading through this forum and the answer is here somewhere, but can someone lay it out for me like I'm a 5 year old (because if you ask my wife, that's about where my maturity level is.)

Sorry to bump, but here is my post from yesterday: https://www.macheforum.com/site/thr...-mach-es-yet-to-be-grumpy-in.3145/post-328326

What I am trying to figure out, is why have some people who ordered months after me (I ordered my GTPE on May 29th 2021) been changed to 2022, yet my order still sits at 2021 and shows a 12/13/2021 week production date? Is anyone here in this boat too? Have others sat at "Scheduled for production" months after the stated date? And 2021's not converted to 2022? Is it because its a GTPE and Ford knows they aren't getting the parts anytime soon, so I am at the bottom of the pile?

Is this normal and should be expected in these current times we live in?

kennethjk

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. EB 4WD, X3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Ok this is what is confusing me. Maybe I haven't spent enough time reading through this forum and the answer is here somewhere, but can someone lay it out for me like I'm a 5 year old (because if you ask my wife, that's about where my maturity level is.)

Sorry to bump, but here is my post from yesterday: https://www.macheforum.com/site/thr...-mach-es-yet-to-be-grumpy-in.3145/post-328326

What I am trying to figure out, is why have some people who ordered months after me (I ordered my GTPE on May 29th 2021) been changed to 2022, yet my order still sits at 2021 and shows a 12/13/2021 week production date? Is anyone here in this boat too? Have others sat at "Scheduled for production" months after the stated date? And 2021's not converted to 2022? Is it because its a GTPE and Ford knows they aren't getting the parts anytime soon, so I am at the bottom of the pile?

Confusion is the name of the game with Ford

not sure if this helps but here goes

I ordered 9/10 Prem, AWD,EB,DMG, 2021 model year

production date was supposed to be 11/29 and moved back to 12/6

they started to build the car on 12/10, it went off site to a parking lot until 1/8/22 when it was moved back to the factory. Where it is right now is anybody's guess.

why I was not moved to a 22 compared to people who ordered before me is unknown other than I an in NYS and my dealer is high volume dealer including MME’s

am I waiting for chips, a potential factory problem we don’t know about , got me

welcome to the club

Aphillips

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MME Premium eAWD ER
Country flag
I’ve decided it’s time to join. I didn’t want to be grumpy since I ordered in September and so many ordered before me and still waiting…but…production was 1/4. Now it’s just sitting there. No change, no movement, no information. I would be ok if someone would just tell me it’s on chip hold or something. But my dealer keeps telling me it’s not offsite so shouldn’t be on hold and it still has an ETA of 1/30 which clearly is wrong. Why is it so hard to just get some clear information? I’d be ok if they said it’s on hold and should arrive by mid March. That would be better than “it’s built and should be here by 1/30”. ?

Rt1AWD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME CARt1 AWD
Country flag
I’ve decided it’s time to join. I didn’t want to be grumpy since I ordered in September and so many ordered before me and still waiting…but…production was 1/4. Now it’s just sitting there. No change, no movement, no information. I would be ok if someone would just tell me it’s on chip hold or something. But my dealer keeps telling me it’s not offsite so shouldn’t be on hold and it still has an ETA of 1/30 which clearly is wrong. Why is it so hard to just get some clear information? I’d be ok if they said it’s on hold and should arrive by mid March. That would be better than “it’s built and should be here by 1/30”. ?
Did you ask your dealer?

JJCritch

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E GTPE
Occupation
Health care industry
Country flag

Confusion is the name of the game with Ford

not sure if this helps but here goes

I ordered 9/10 Prem, AWD,EB,DMG, 2021 model year

production date was supposed to be 11/29 and moved back to 12/6

they started to build the car on 12/10, it went off site to a parking lot until 1/8/22 when it was moved back to the factory. Where it is right now is anybody's guess.

why I was not moved to a 22 compared to people who ordered before me is unknown other than I an in NYS and my dealer is high volume dealer including MME’s

am I waiting for chips, a potential factory problem we don’t know about , got me

welcome to the club

Ok, thanks for the commiserataion. I feel a bit better. Still even more confused now though, hearing that you ordered yours nearly a full 4 months after I did, but got a build date of before mine... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I guess I'll chalk it up to the fact it's a GTPE?

Aphillips

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MME Premium eAWD ER
Country flag
Did you ask your dealer?
Yes. He keeps telling me an ETA of 1/30. When I told him yesterday that didn’t seem possible since it was the 20th and it hasn’t even shipped he said “well, maybe the first week of February then”. He is clueless!

Aphillips

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MME Premium eAWD ER
Country flag
Ok, thanks for the commiserataion. I feel a bit better. Still even more confused now though, hearing that you ordered yours nearly a full 4 months after I did, but got a build date of before mine... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I guess I'll chalk it up to the fact it's a GTPE?
I think it has everything to do with parts. My husband and brother in law both have Broncos on order. My BIL ordered a while ago and my husband ordered about 3 weeks ago. We already have a build date while my BIL is still waiting. Both are soft tops. They ordered different trims but no options.

Rt1AWD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME CARt1 AWD
Country flag
Yes. He keeps telling me an ETA of 1/30. When I told him yesterday that didn’t seem possible since it was the 20th and it hasn’t even shipped he said “well, maybe the first week of February then”. He is clueless!
They do have detailed history ..... with exact dates when it was in body shop, when it was trimmed, etc

Aphillips

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MME Premium eAWD ER
Country flag
They do have detailed history ..... with exact dates when it was in body shop, when it was trimmed, etc
I asked about that yesterday and got this today:

12/22 - body shop
1/3 - trim line
1/4 - produced
Sponsored