Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 VW Golf R; 2021 ER AWD Rapid Red
Occupation
Innovation Guru
Country flag
So apparently, the 3 months mine was in production wasn't enough time to ensure my complete satisfaction...

I wonder if they put the missing chips in and shipped them out without doing the seat belt recall if needed.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in 20220125_202421
Sponsored

kennethjk

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. EB 4WD, X3, IX50
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
So apparently, the 3 months mine was in production wasn't enough time to ensure my complete satisfaction...

I wonder if they put the missing chips in and shipped them out without doing the seat belt recall if needed.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in 20220125_202421
At least you received a letter, doesn’t explain much but it is something, I guess

FLmac

First Name
McKenna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 premium AWD SR space white
Occupation
RV Sales
Country flag
Same story here. Delivered to KC on January 10th. Had an estimated delivery window of 1/18-1/24. Checked the Ford site this morning and now have an estimated delivery range of 3/25-3/31. No email update from Ford yet. Ordered 4/27/2021. Built 12/23. Shipped 12/29.
It sucks. I know a ton of manufacturers of cars/trucks and other industries are struggling with transport. I have a handful of customers waiting for purchased fully built trucks to be delivered so they can pick up their RV and they are in a black hole of waiting for drivers with zero updates.

I’m not trying to make excuses for Ford, but I know it’s across the board with transport issues right now.

Mach-E Mach

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Premium AWD ER Mach-E Job 2; 16 Chevy Colorado
Occupation
Educator
Country flag
Same story here. Delivered to KC on January 10th. Had an estimated delivery window of 1/18-1/24. Checked the Ford site this morning and now have an estimated delivery range of 3/25-3/31. No email update from Ford yet. Ordered 4/27/2021. Built 12/23. Shipped 12/29.
Strange. Mine arrived in KC Jan 11 with a delivery window of 1/29 - 2/4. It arrived at the dealer today. Hope that’s a glitch in the system, and you don’t have to wait another two months.

Molybdenum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Ordered 8/21
Country flag
8/21 order for a Premium AWD ER and still no scheduling. Fingers crossed for a build date in the upcoming clean up scheduling happening this week. Grumpy that it's already been 5 months and no "progress"

stevensuva

First Name
matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mach-e
Country flag
8/21 order for a Premium AWD ER and still no scheduling. Fingers crossed for a build date in the upcoming clean up scheduling happening this week. Grumpy that it's already been 5 months and no "progress"
You're getting close. I had a 8/7 order date for a Premium AWD ER and just got scheduled for the week of 3/14.

Gixxer750

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 VW Golf R; 2021 ER AWD Rapid Red
Occupation
Innovation Guru
Country flag
Strange. Mine arrived in KC Jan 11 with a delivery window of 1/29 - 2/4. It arrived at the dealer today. Hope that’s a glitch in the system, and you don’t have to wait another two months.
I hope you're right. I'm having a hard time seeing how mine will deliver a month later even though it's already arrived in KC and put on the train to NC.

FinCrimesJD

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bronco Sport Badlands, upcoming MME AWD ER
Occupation
Banking
Country flag
You're getting close. I had a 8/7 order date for a Premium AWD ER and just got scheduled for the week of 3/14.
Progress for you, nice!

I'm hoping the rest of the August crew and us September crew get dates soon. It's super frustrating with how all this has transpired for so many.

Fighting the urge to not head back over to the German rivals as so many have said it's worth the wait for the Mach-E. A bit longer and it's gonna be a choice of attempting to scramble the brain and forget about the order all together, or pick from a couple new upcoming choices on the luxury side since my Ford dealer's sister dealership appears to be ready to strike a deal. Especially since the @Ford Motor Company ticket that they allegedly created hasn't gone anywhere but a dead zone of communication.

Fingers crossed for all pending orders to clean up sooner rather than later......on second thought, might need to cross my arms, legs and toes as well. ?

Triggerhappy007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Premium VB & 22 Select GB
Country flag
(I know they didn't have that car since the VIN serials posted on this forum showed build dates of late January, e.g. now.)
Do you a link to the post where I can check VIN numbers and build dates? Thanks

OrchidMania

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Premium ER
Occupation
Retired IT, School Math Volunteer
Country flag
For a few months I have read and tried not to reply to this thread, cause hey I got rolled into a 2022, new color how exciting. I even had the first week of production for the 2022.
Scheduled 1/3/2022, even though the plant was suppose to be closed for holiday. Ok Jan 12 got the in production, here I go.. Modules built.. Everything seem on track until I call Ford Marketing.. Chip Hold.... oh but she said same delivery date 2/25 somehow I don't think so... Now I have other things to think about as it seems CHIP HOLD = Dead LVB...

I guess I'm officially joining the Grumpy thread.

OrchidMania

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Premium ER
Occupation
Retired IT, School Math Volunteer
Country flag
Do you a link to the post where I can check VIN numbers and build dates? Thanks
Go to the trackers page and you will see all the ways to track your car

Triggerhappy007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Premium VB & 22 Select GB
Country flag
Go to the trackers page and you will see all the ways to track your car
I only have a VIN number since it's a dealer ordered. The only VIN tracker has been down for about a week and just showing the model T.

BalsaDust

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium 4X, 2023 Leaf (wifes car)
Occupation
This, that, and everything
Country flag
I only have a VIN number since it's a dealer ordered. The only VIN tracker has been down for about a week and just showing the model T.
Ask your dealer for the order number, it should also have been sent in an email from Ford as well.

Tony

veronicablack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER Dark Matter Gray
Country flag

Ah shit sorry Jim. Hope it's just a computer glitch and it shows up at the original time (or earlier!)