Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4X Premium GB
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Awesome. If you were planning to flip your MME, now would be that very unique time. Some rich Prince might pay a handsome price for one of the few MME's in the world that you could buy brand new and recall-free. I would hang a $150K price tag on it.:)
Not my style. But I'll likely flip it for a Lightning when my reservation number is called in 2 or 3 years. :)
Sponsored

Av8tor

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion Hybrid, MME GTPE
Occupation
Systems Engineer IOT
Country flag
Not my style. But I'll likely flip it for a Lightning when my reservation number is called in 2 or 3 years. :)
@Sealevel Keep us updated on your delivery from your dealer!!

4sallypat

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 MME delivered May '23 + '22 Lightning July '22
Occupation
Network Tech
Country flag
I am the opposite - will be glad to wait awhile for my ordered MME.

Reason: F150 Lightning is being built this month and delivery next month.

Placed both MY2022 orders in April 2022, thinking the MME would beat the Lightning since I had not received an invite to order.

Well lo and behold - received an invitation to order the Lightning the next week.

No movement on my MME so I am sort of glad to not juggle 2 Ford EVs at the same time....
Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in Screen Shot 2022-04-14 at 6.56.17 AM

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MMe premium order. Hyundai Ioniq 5 Lrd
Occupation
retired
Country flag
At this writing, (6/21/22) batch 6267, last batch of the 5/30/22 build week is being finished. Also happening, 4 batches (6456, 6588, 6619, 6651) totaling 1539 units appear to be scheduled this same week. Can Cuautitlan do it? It appears they could get actual production back into the scheduled week.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in 1655834586738

So, after waiting 28 weeks with no build date, come next scheduling Thursday (6/23/22), I'm hoping to get a build date. What are the odds that I'd get scheduled for 6/27/22 build week? Zero, I think. [grumpiness] What about the odds of getting scheduled in July-August? Better than zero, but since my order is a premium AWD ER red, who can say? [resentfulness].
Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in 1655835032982

rcechinel

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium ER AWD
Occupation
Tech
Country flag
At this writing, (6/21/22) batch 6267, last batch of the 5/30/22 build week is being finished. Also happening, 4 batches (6456, 6588, 6619, 6651) totaling 1539 units appear to be scheduled this same week. Can Cuautitlan do it? It appears they could get actual production back into the scheduled week.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in 1655835032982

So, after waiting 28 weeks with no build date, come next scheduling Thursday (6/23/22), I'm hoping to get a build date. What are the odds that I'd get scheduled for 6/27/22 build week? Zero, I think. [grumpiness] What about the odds of getting scheduled in July-August? Better than zero, but since my order is a premium AWD ER red, who can say? [resentfulness].
Rooting for you (can't let you like that Ioniq 5 too much 😉).

texas.2012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC40
Country flag

Is there a specific delay associated with the red ones? I also have a Premium ER AWD on order, but it's not red.

FarSide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jaguar F-Type '70 Vet, Outback Onyx, '04 Wrangler
Country flag
MORE Grumpier

Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in 1655840714969
Brilliant work. What about the up-front bullshit delay between placing the order and order confirmation? That was a wasted two weeks (and three chase up emails from me) for my dealer and a Ford Intern to click a mouse.

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MMe premium order. Hyundai Ioniq 5 Lrd
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Is there a specific delay associated with the red ones? I also have a Premium ER AWD on order, but it's not red.
There has been speculation about anything/everything built into the MME being a cause for "parts holds" or delays. Ford does not let on. No data are available. Personally, having seen a few 10s of individual stories on this forum, AWD Premium and CR1 models are most disfavored (in Ford's scheduling algorithm) of all MME models and options. Cast your own 12-sided die.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in 1655863844437

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
Soon I shall no longer be Grumpy! Blue Note has arrived at my dealer and I hope to have it in my garage in the next day or two. I drove by the dealership last evening and it was in the receiving area still sporting the protective plastic films from transit. It may take a day to prep it for delivery, or even two and then it will be mine! :cool: 🥰 🙃:D🎷
Woohoo!! Can't wait for you to be in the driver seat. :)

voxel

First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach-E 4X, 23 GC Limited
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag

voxel

First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach-E 4X, 23 GC Limited
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Congratulations, but HOW?! Mine is at the dealer lot waiting for the software update.
His was built 5/27 after the recall notice end date of 5/24. Mine was built 5/25 but my dealer thinks it needs a fix applied.

Sealevel

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4X Premium GB
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Congrats!

To confirm.. when you enter your VIN into ETIS - no recall shows up?

https://www.etis.ford.com/vehicleSelection.do

The two I have arriving both seem to have recalls attached but supposedly one was built 5/25 and another 4/20 that got completed 6/15. Both should be "fixed"?
Correct - ETIS and NHTSA site both confirmed my VIN is clear of the Recall. The fix was implemented a few vehicles before mine was built!

To quote Professor McGonigal " Pure dumb Luck!"
Sponsored