imperator

First Name
Jiyu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln Continental
Country flag
Same here. Just being afraid of refreshing the order page now.
Sponsored

Petey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 EV6 GT-Line, 2022 Premium AWD ER (I hope!)
Country flag
How many are yet to be scheduled? Iā€™m still in limbo.

MyLittlePony2022

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 "Mach-E Auto" GTPE, Cyber Orange
Country flag
OMG! My car came in today. I get to pick it up on Saturday (30-Apr). I have to work on Friday to help pay for it, but I could have picked it up on Friday. Using Mrs. Smiths math (my grade school teacher) the delivery to the dealer was 29 weeks and 6 days and potential pick-up was 30 weeks. I guest that is not too bad, since I have heard of much worse. As soon as I get the PPF and ceramic coating on it, I will take some pictures and post. Now, I just have to fight with the dealer over the $3K price protection. They are matching it but want my money now and they will give it to me, once they get it from Ford. I want out of the middle of it. Of course, I get to pay the lovely 9.25% California tax on the $3K. That is the one reason I am fighting with them and the other is the principle.

voxel

First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach-E 4X, 23 GC Limited
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Still holding strong at 5/16 but not that I care much since I may let this one go if the GTPE arrives first. Who knows these days with chipholds.

Glen

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Range Rover, 2012 Dodge, 2018 Chevy, 52 M38
Occupation
Retired, building inspector / construction super for a builder in NY.
Country flag
I am still holding on 5/2. No changes, no emails. But still cant decide on this 22 Premium. Or keep the 21 GTPE I have right now.

Reign of Ravens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach-E Premium, Chrysler PacHy
Country flag
Yeah, got the email today, bumped from 5/16 to 5/23. I appreciate the improved communication and honestly, what's one week? And even if it gets bumped to the first week of June, so what? I'm still happy to be at the scheduled stage at all. Still figuring it'll be another three months after it's built before I get it anyway. It's been six months so far, what's another four...

I am still holding on 5/2. No changes, no emails. But still cant decide on this 22 Premium. Or keep the 21 GTPE I have right now.
A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush... that'd be a tough choice though. GTPE has Magneride so the ride quality is probably better. I prefer the seats and exterior styling on the Premium though.

Lord Polymath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Sienna, '22 Mach-E Premium ER AWD (PWRPONY)
Occupation
Computer nerd
Country flag
Bumped from 5/30 to 6/6. Looks like there was a pretty big shift in scheduling.

Bullitt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium SR AWD, 2019 Mustang Bullitt
Country flag
Yeah, got the email today, bumped from 5/16 to 5/23. I appreciate the improved communication and honestly, what's one week? And even if it gets bumped to the first week of June, so what? I'm still happy to be at the scheduled stage at all. Still figuring it'll be another three months after it's built before I get it anyway. It's been six months so far, what's another four...
The reason why I'm antsy is that my wife's current lease was supposed to end today. I'm able to extend it 2 months but that's it. With my original 5/9 build date, it would be close, but would likely have arrived in time (by the end of June). Now at a 5/23 build date, I'll either have to buy out the current lease so she has transportation while Ford struggles to build cars, or we figure something else out for July transportation.

I know most probably don't have a time crunch and have a car they own or have a spare Mach-E laying around, but unfortunately I don't have the luxury of being relaxed about these delays lol.

john `doc`

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F250 Toyota Prius Possible future mach-e
Occupation
Computer Consultant
Country flag
How many are yet to be scheduled? Iā€™m still in limbo.
I'm still waiting to get scheduled.
Ordered 9/15/2021 - converted to 2022 10/4/2022.

Are there others out there in the same boat?
johnh...

baff

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Edge
Occupation
Cybersecurity
Country flag
I got the email a couple weeks ago that my AWD premium was scheduled 5/16, but it still doesnā€™t show scheduled in the shop.ford.com tracker. I finally had time to chat at the ford.com site and ask about why it wasnā€™t there and was told it was moved to 5/30 and would appear after 5/1. Now that it actually returns a tracker for me (down all weekend) still no sign of production date. I assume that means Iā€™m now in June ā€¦

Lord Polymath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Sienna, '22 Mach-E Premium ER AWD (PWRPONY)
Occupation
Computer nerd
Country flag
I got the email a couple weeks ago that my AWD premium was scheduled 5/16, but it still doesnā€™t show scheduled in the shop.ford.com tracker. I finally had time to chat at the ford.com site and ask about why it wasnā€™t there and was told it was moved to 5/30 and would appear after 5/1. Now that it actually returns a tracker for me (down all weekend) still no sign of production date. I assume that means Iā€™m now in June ā€¦
Welcome to the crazy world of Ford's ordering/scheduling/building/shipping/dealer confusion!

NJ_MachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Mach-E Select RWD wComfort/Tech, '16 Honda Fit
Country flag
The tracker never tells you the estimated week of production. About a week before your production starts, it will switch to a status of "In Production". Only the Reservations and Orders page gives you the estimated build week, and if you ordered through a dealer, that's not available to you-- so your dealer/Ford Chat are your only window.

Dual Spool

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Scat Pack Charger, Vette, Challenger,
Country flag
Anyone that ordered 10/1/2021 receive their MME without the website indicating production dates, etc.? I still have no evidence of progress and don't want to be surprised/unprepared by the dealer calling and saying to come get it.
Sponsored