Reaction score
Website
www.luminescentphoto.com
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Select AWD
Occupation
Photographer
Country flag
Anyone that ordered 10/1/2021 receive their MME without the website indicating production dates, etc.? I still have no evidence of progress and don't want to be surprised/unprepared by the dealer calling and saying to come get it.
Reach out to your dealer and get the 4-digit order number. Ford should email you when production week is scheduled, even if you didn’t order online.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Cobra427

Cobra427

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat Powerboost, 2022 Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Reach out to your dealer and get the 4-digit order number. Ford should email you when production week is scheduled, even if you didn’t order online.
And when you talk to the dealer, ask them to pull up the Vehicle Visibility Report, which gives the status of every car and truck the dealer has on order, and it updates weekly.

Glen

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Range Rover, 2012 Dodge, 2018 Chevy, 52 M38
Occupation
Retired, building inspector / construction super for a builder in NY.
Country flag
Just checked online. Still showing "build in progress". 5-2-22 was the build start date. Waiting to see shipped.

Petey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 EV6 GT-Line, 2022 Premium AWD ER (I hope!)
Country flag
mine is still missing active park assist prep kit, and is blocked. ⏳

john `doc`

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F250 Toyota Prius Possible future mach-e
Occupation
Computer Consultant
Country flag
mine is still missing active park assist prep kit, and is blocked. ⏳
I had switched to active park assist prep kit in hopes that it would clear the way about a week after I did I got an email indicating in a very generic way that they were having some issues but were working hard to make progress.

I sent an email to my dealer last week asking for the order number used in chat to get status and still have not heard back.

Am I right in assuming that your order was switched to the kit from the parking assist option - and now is blocked?

Wonder if they ran out of prep kits because they changed so many orders?

Wonder if the regular parking assist option is now available?

Sure is hard to understand what the hold up is.
johnh...

J-orange

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Mustang GT vert, 2022 MME Premium eAWD ER
Occupation
IT
Country flag
My car was built. Now onto shipping.
Got email that it was shipped on 5/9. I got a rail car number. I am assuming that will only work after it leaves KC? I tried using the automated tracker and there is no listing.

alangant

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GTPE Rapid Red (ordered 10/22/21)
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I had switched to active park assist prep kit in hopes that it would clear the way about a week after I did I got an email indicating in a very generic way that they were having some issues but were working hard to make progress.

I sent an email to my dealer last week asking for the order number used in chat to get status and still have not heard back.

Am I right in assuming that your order was switched to the kit from the parking assist option - and now is blocked?

Wonder if they ran out of prep kits because they changed so many orders?

Wonder if the regular parking assist option is now available?

Sure is hard to understand what the hold up is.
johnh...
For those old enough to remember the computer game Adventure or Zork: "You have just entered a maze of twisty passages, all alike." ;)

john `doc`

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F250 Toyota Prius Possible future mach-e
Occupation
Computer Consultant
Country flag
For those old enough to remember the computer game Adventure or Zork: "You have just entered a maze of twisty passages, all alike." ;)
Yes but in that game you could drop things in various rooms to map out where you were - this "game" is much harder.

Dual Spool

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Scat Pack Charger, Vette, Challenger,
Country flag
Anyone that ordered 10/1/2021 receive their MME without the website indicating production dates, etc.? I still have no evidence of progress and don't want to be surprised/unprepared by the dealer calling and saying to come get it.
FINALLY!

We just got a production date of 6/27!!!

White AWD ER Premium.

athompson264

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered-2022 Ford Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
Just checked the online order tracker and it shows this:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who ordered a 2022 on 10/1 to post adventures 1652909661540

:D!!!!

The window sticker is not there though so not sure when this was updated as my production date was 5/23 in the last email I had received

Glen

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Just checked the online order tracker and it shows this:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who ordered a 2022 on 10/1 to post adventures 1652909661540

:D!!!!

The window sticker is not there though so not sure when this was updated as my production date was 5/23 in the last email I had received
I got a start production date of May 2, 2022 and a vin number. Since than. Nothing. Not a peep.

DrJay32

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.luminescentphoto.com
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Select AWD
Occupation
Photographer
Country flag
Window sticker was generated today for my 10/1 Premium AWD Extended… scheduled for May 23 build week, but who knows.

In other news, the IBSM Select AWD/tech (dealer order) that I intercepted on April 4th is ready for pick-up; I’m getting her today! I’ll hang onto my original order for the time being, but I don’t know if the dealer would be willing to sell it to my GF…

alangant

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GTPE Rapid Red (ordered 10/22/21)
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I got a start production date of May 2, 2022 and a vin number. Since than. Nothing. Not a peep.
Have you tried https://OrderTrack.app in your browser? It gets updated much more reliably than the Ford site, using the Ford data. It does a decent job for the period from start of production to delivery to KC. Tracking from KC to your local area involves several different rail companies and trucking to the dealer.

Lots more info on tracking at
https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/🧭-mach-e-build-tracking-links.10130/unread .

athompson264

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered-2022 Ford Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
I hadn't heard anything since the last production date change but I have been periodically (daily 😂 ) checking the Ford tracking site.

Glen

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Have you tried https://OrderTrack.app in your browser? It gets updated much more reliably than the Ford site, using the Ford data. It does a decent job for the period from start of production to delivery to KC. Tracking from KC to your local area involves several different rail companies and trucking to the dealer.

Lots more info on tracking at
https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/🧭-mach-e-build-tracking-links.10130/unread .
Thak you. I just left the dealership where I ordered my Premium. They looked it up, showed me everything on thier computer screen. My car is built. They have an expected delivery date of July 20th +/-. Now I am trying to figure to keep my GTPE or trade it, sell it and get the Premium and than order another GTPE. Take advantage of the Federal rebate tax money. Not really sure yet. I did put 6k miles on my GTPE so far, trouble free and FUN FUN FUN. Just keeping you guys posted. And thanks for your comments.
Sponsored