David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Premium RWD ER, 2016 Toyota Highlander Hybrid
Occupation
Unix Sysadmin
Country flag
I ordered a 2021 Premium Extended RWD on September 1st. On October 1st I was told that my order was converting to a 2022 model.

On November 1st I got an e-mail from Ford that my 2022 was scheduled for production for the week of 12/20/2021. On November 4th that changed to 1/3/2022 and has stayed steady.

Edited to add: I ordered online, paid the $500 deposit online (collected by the dealership), and have only communicated with the dealer via e-mail to confirm that I still wanted the same config for the 2022 as I initially specified for the 2021. At that time I also confirmed that my dealer won't do ADM on an ordered car, and they honor X-plan pricing. I have not set foot in the dealership at any point so far.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Dancefreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Star White Premium extended battery eAWD
Country flag
That was the last week for scheduling of cars sold BEFORE 9/27 that were originally 2021 models converted to 2022's.
My car is scheduled for week of 1/17 and it was originally ordered 5/31/21

Tony
My car was ordered 8/22. Was converted to a 2022. And still has no build date.

BalsaDust

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium 4X, 2023 Leaf (wifes car)
Occupation
This, that, and everything
Country flag
My car was ordered 8/22. Was converted to a 2022. And still has no build date.
I would check with the dealer to make sure its not sitting with a priority 99.
You can also update the order with the dealer in case you want to change or add anything as well.

Tony

FLmac

First Name
McKenna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 premium AWD SR space white
Occupation
RV Sales
Country flag
Thanks. Honestly who really knows. The salesman was really adamant that this only tentative and could change. Like I said earlier I really hope this date holds up because I figure I’ll get delivery in early spring. But my hopes aren’t very high right now.
The only people I’ve seen who posted that they got scheduled last week was Canadian orders. I wonder if they schedule international/Canadian orders in one large group. Or at least that’s what I’m hoping!

RMoore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q5, Toyota Sienna, 2022 Mach e
Country flag
I put in my reservation Oct. 1 and am still in that limbo of "Order accepted by dealer" (they said they put the order in) but no production date. They did tell me my priority was 19 rather than 10, which they said was because they wanted to clear out their 2021 orders. Maybe I'll reach out and see what's up. Then again, if taking longer increases the likelihood that they continue to iron out some kinks, ok by me.

OP
OP
Cobra427

Cobra427

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat Powerboost, 2022 Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
The only people I’ve seen who posted that they got scheduled last week was Canadian orders. I wonder if they schedule international/Canadian orders in one large group. Or at least that’s what I’m hoping!
You may have something there...I noticed the same thing, makes some sense, because most MMEs go to foreign countries.

Dancefreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Star White Premium extended battery eAWD
Country flag
I would check with the dealer to make sure its not sitting with a priority 99.
You can also update the order with the dealer in case you want to change or add anything as well.

Tony
That was done in October. They sent me the 2022 order sheet to confirm. They have me at priority 19 rather than 10 though.

Pina

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Passport, 2022 Mach-E Premium Ordered
Country flag
I'm a Canadian order but didn't order until the beginning of November. I was not scheduled as of yet!

athompson264

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered-2022 Ford Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
Hi All,

So, I was not able to place an order online at the time so we went to the dealership directly. I "ordered" my MME on 10/2 and received the confirmation (without order number) on 10/21. It does not show up in my Ford account but the salesman I am in contact with said that it would not show up until it is scheduled by Ford (emailed on 12/6). ? He also mentioned that it is a waiting game and they are not able to do anything as it is pretty much dependent on Ford.

I also did not have to put a deposit down. Has anyone else had this happen? I have offered to put a down payment to make sure it is "my" order, but they haven't said anything about it even though I have offered.

Caramel

First Name
Vi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Odyssey
Country flag
My dealership said they don’t take deposits. I got the feeling it’s more paperwork than they feel like dealing with. I have the email confirmation from Ford though, and did sign an order sheet. I ordered in person.

FLmac

First Name
McKenna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 premium AWD SR space white
Occupation
RV Sales
Country flag
Hi All,

So, I was not able to place an order online at the time so we went to the dealership directly. I "ordered" my MME on 10/2 and received the confirmation (without order number) on 10/21. It does not show up in my Ford account but the salesman I am in contact with said that it would not show up until it is scheduled by Ford (emailed on 12/6). ? He also mentioned that it is a waiting game and they are not able to do anything as it is pretty much dependent on Ford.

I also did not have to put a deposit down. Has anyone else had this happen? I have offered to put a down payment to make sure it is "my" order, but they haven't said anything about it even though I have offered.
I am in the same exact boat. I signed the order form and got a dealer order number, no deposit. I wasn’t getting a response from the dealer for about a week and honestly got impatient and placed a second order online through another dealer. Now I guess if the in person order doesn’t come in, I have another option.

Nothing about this process gives me any confidence that my orders are actually placed, but I’m going to keep my fingers crossed.

mdpmdp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Premium RWD SR Grabber Blue
Country flag
I'm sure it's not related, but just received an email from Ford with subject "More Mustang Mach-E excitement" and I thought it was a scheduling email. A friend also received it, so I assume most of you would have as well.

DrJay32

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.luminescentphoto.com
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Select AWD
Occupation
Photographer
Country flag
I'm sure it's not related, but just received an email from Ford with subject "More Mustang Mach-E excitement" and I thought it was a scheduling email. A friend also received it, so I assume most of you would have as well.
As did I.
At least it means they have my order!

mmap

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MachE Route1
Occupation
Software Guy
Country flag
Yeah this email gave me some excitement when I thought it was an order update. And then some more Mach-E disappointment when it wasn't....

Av8tor

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion Hybrid, MME GTPE
Occupation
Systems Engineer IOT
Country flag
Me too:

Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who ordered a 2022 on 10/1 to post adventures 1639000107771
Sponsored