Reaction score
Website
www.luminescentphoto.com
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Select AWD
Occupation
Photographer
Country flag
If you ordered a 2022 MME on October 1st, the first day orders were open, share your adventures and milestones as we prepress toward actually getting our cars.

It will be interesting to see who gets scheduled first and how we fit into the order queue with all the converted 2021 orders.

So far, we have battled a glitchy online order system, nonexistent email confirmations, clueless dealers, shady dealers, and other obstacles.

It's not just an order, it's an adventure.
Ordered at my dealer 10/1
Received an email from Ford yesterday (10/21) that my order is confirmed. I’m still trying to get my actual order number etc.

OP
OP
Cobra427

Cobra427

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat Powerboost, 2022 Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Ordered my Rt 1 (AWD in Black) on 10/1 and also got a Prd date of 12/13. Was shocked and then immediately thought now I have to pay for it. :)
Hey, congrats! Thinking you are the first 10/1 order to get a production date.

RMoore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q5, Toyota Sienna, 2022 Mach e
Country flag
I got the confirmation email earlier today but no production date and I still don't have a green checkmark next to the "Scheduled for production" row. The email specifically says I'll get subsequent notifications when it is scheduled for production, built, and shipped. Those of you who got the confirmation email AND have a production date, did your email say something similar to mine about a subsequent notification of a production schedule? Maybe the website lags a bit?

sgriffin130

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Red Mach E- C/T Pkg, '23 Escape PHEV/Prem Pkg
Occupation
Dentist(retired)
Country flag
I got the confirmation email earlier today but no production date and I still don't have a green checkmark next to the "Scheduled for production" row. The email specifically says I'll get subsequent notifications when it is scheduled for production, built, and shipped. Those of you who got the confirmation email AND have a production date, did your email say something similar to mine about a subsequent notification of a production schedule? Maybe the website lags a bit?
Ordered 10/1. Received Ford acceptance today 10/22. Said it would be here next week-Ha, Ha!

Reign of Ravens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach-E Premium, Chrysler PacHy
Country flag
Also received the email today. I wondered if it meant that the dealer was sitting on it (because the website just says "accepted by dealer," nothing about the dealer entering it) but to see this many people getting the emails at once makes it seem more likely that Ford was just sitting on it... or their system for sending out emails is very slow. Website wording still says "it's time to order your new 2022 Mustang Mach-E" ?

Knowing that there's someone who got their order in on 9/27 who already has a production date scheduled is exciting... kind of makes you wonder if we're hitting a sweet spot, where Ford is starting to hit their stride with production; all of the guys who were gunning to be early adopters have gotten theirs; but the car is still too new and there's still not enough awareness for their to be a rush of people to be ordering one. Maybe we'll really be getting ours sooner than everyone in the first year's production run?

Still going to plan on the long wait, but if it's produced in December or January, it'll be exceeding my expectations.

harshd2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME Select
Country flag
Excited to be joining this community! 2022 MME Select Iced Blue RWD, Standard Battery, Comfort/Tech Package!!

Ordered: 10/21/2021
Ford Confirmation Email: 10/21/2021
Order Accepted by Dealer: 10/22/2021
Scheduled for Production: awaiting...

Electrified

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Star White Mustang Mach-E Premium
Country flag
I ordered on 10/1 but have not signed a purchase agreement or sales contract like some on this thread. Is that recommended? My dealer hasn't mentioned it.....

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
I ordered on 10/1 but have not signed a purchase agreement or sales contract like some on this thread. Is that recommended? My dealer hasn't mentioned it.....
You won't sign a sales contract until the vehicle has arrived and is ready for you to pickup.

Some dealers want customers to sign some sort of paperwork for ordering a vehicle to your custom specifications, to indicate you're earnest and also somewhat "prove" it by having you give them a deposit.

Almost every dealer requires a deposit... But you should have them clarify the refundability terms of the deposit in writing.

Glen

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Range Rover, 2012 Dodge, 2018 Chevy, 52 M38
Occupation
Retired, building inspector / construction super for a builder in NY.
Country flag
I went to the dealer on 10-18 and placed my order. Gave a 500 dollar deposit. Got a email ftom Ford, order placed. PremiumAWD Grabber Blue, extended battery. Will report back as things move along. ?

dbonsett

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Country flag
Got my "order has been confirmed" email from Ford today. The GM at my dealer said I would get one but it's been a couple weeks so I thought maybe I wouldn't. Placed online on the 1st, changed to "Accepted by dealer" on the 7th, and got the email from Ford today on Oct. 20th. Now I fully expect to be in for a long wait until I see any more movement. Plenty of time to look at reviews, find accessories, maybe line up a test drive, etc.
I got my 22 GB performance GT confirmation from Ford on 10/21. Paperwork was signed 10/8. Ford account not finding it yet. They estimated 16 weeks. Thats a long time. Ordered pretty kuch every option. Waiting sucks. David

frontrunner

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Iced Blue Silver Premium AWD
Country flag
Actually placed my order on 8/26/21, but it's been converted to a 2022 Iced Blue Silver. Premium AWD with extended range. I have a feeling I'll be waiting until the summer, but I hope I'm wrong.

Lord Polymath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Sienna, '22 Mach-E Premium ER AWD (PWRPONY)
Occupation
Computer nerd
Country flag
Excited to be joining this community! 2022 MME Select Iced Blue RWD, Standard Battery, Comfort/Tech Package!!

Ordered: 10/21/2021
Ford Confirmation Email: 10/21/2021
Order Accepted by Dealer: 10/22/2021
Scheduled for Production: awaiting...
You might be the only instance that I've heard of someone ordering and getting their confirmation email from Ford on the same day. Congrats! Now to settle in for the long wait.

I'm still waiting on that magical scheduled production week to pop up.

SigSauer

First Name
Mark David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Preiumn in DMG, AWD, ER and 1928 Model A Ford
Occupation
Retired Sales Representative
Country flag
We ordered our MME AWD ER in DMG on 8/5 along with a $1000 deposit. We now have a build date of 12/13 for our 22 MME. My question, when and where can I get my VIN?

dbonsett

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Country flag
Actually placed my order on 8/26/21, but it's been converted to a 2022 Iced Blue Silver. Premium AWD with extended range. I have a feeling I'll be waiting until the summer, but I hope I'm wrong.
I hope ypur wrong as well. My wife and I ordered ours within days of each other….hers a Tesla Y Long Range. I bet hers gets here sooner. Oh well. Will enjoy the Tesla u til my GTP Grabber blue gets here.
Sponsored