John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat Powerboost, 2022 Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I'm sure it's not related, but just received an email from Ford with subject "More Mustang Mach-E excitement" and I thought it was a scheduling email. A friend also received it, so I assume most of you would have as well.
Wondering...something triggered this email. Could be triggered by pending production scheduling. Or could be just elapsed time...
Sponsored

TenaflyNJ

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT 2022 Grabber Blue
Occupation
Big Pimpin’
Country flag
Wondering...something triggered this email. Could be triggered by pending production scheduling. Or could be just elapsed time...
I received the email as well. Think it’s just exactly what it says, to keep us engaged and feel “communicated.” They want a high NPS.

rachitsh

First Name
Rachit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E4X CA Route 1
Country flag
Just got scheduled for 2/14/2022. Ordered on 10/02/2021. If the date holds, it will be a perfect gift for us during the valentines week.

P.S. Didn't get any email. Just logged in on ford.com and saw the update there.

athompson264

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered-2022 Ford Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
Just got scheduled for 2/14/2022. Ordered on 10/02/2021. If the date holds, it will be a perfect gift for us during the valentines week.

Did you order online?

CMRD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium ER RWD
Country flag

ALR297

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E California Route 1
Country flag

Ahhh, thanks for posting this. I also ordered the CA Rt 1 but not til 10/8… hoping I get news like you next week

Lord Polymath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Sienna, '22 Mach-E Premium ER AWD (PWRPONY)
Occupation
Computer nerd
Country flag
Ordered on 10/1, still not scheduled. Irritating as hell.

DrJay32

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.luminescentphoto.com
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Select AWD
Occupation
Photographer
Country flag
Ordered on 10/1, still not scheduled. Irritating as hell.
Right there with ya. Ordered via my dealer on 10/1 because the website was still hosed at that time.

DrJay32

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.luminescentphoto.com
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Select AWD
Occupation
Photographer
Country flag
Contacted my dealer rep; they confirmed that my MME wasn't scheduled yesterday. But at least they said they can now update my email address to link my order to my Ford account online. Yay.

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MMe premium order. Hyundai Ioniq 5 Lrd
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Started Ford's online reservation 7 Dec 2021 for MME Rapid Red, Ext. Batt, AWD (per this site, the most popular choices). Then, called chosen dealer to ask about refund policy of $1500 deposit and was told to come to dealer for ID check. Completed reservation online. Went to dealer that afternoon; Ford confirmed my reservation and assigned order number the same day. The next day, Dec 8, Ford announced a $2000 price increase. I also saw Ford's announcement about helping their production with a relationship with a major chip supplier. I also found online information that Ford had continued MME production while shutting down other lines. This forum is the place I found actual stats on production delays. The dealer is no help. I hope to find useful and up-to-date information about events related to 2022 MME production and ongoing delays.

Beks901

First Name
Rebekah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Charger
Country flag
Hi All,

So, I was not able to place an order online at the time so we went to the dealership directly. I "ordered" my MME on 10/2 and received the confirmation (without order number) on 10/21. It does not show up in my Ford account but the salesman I am in contact with said that it would not show up until it is scheduled by Ford (emailed on 12/6). ? He also mentioned that it is a waiting game and they are not able to do anything as it is pretty much dependent on Ford.

I also did not have to put a deposit down. Has anyone else had this happen? I have offered to put a down payment to make sure it is "my" order, but they haven't said anything about it even though I have offered.
My dealership didn't want a deposit either. They said I have first pick and until I decide I don't want it when it comes in then it's mine since I signed for it. I also just got an email yesterday from Ford about the MME about them sending emails about my order etc. I ordered 9/30. Did anyone else get one like that recently? Still nothing on my Ford account but I also don't have a build date or VIN.

ETA: the email I got is the "More Mustang Mach E Excitement" one that apparently everyone who ordered here got. Lol. I got it two days ago. I got excited alright, but for no good reason ?

OP
OP
Cobra427

Cobra427

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat Powerboost, 2022 Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Saturday morning, and looking like those of us in the USA who ordered 2022s early got overlooked once again by the Ford schedulers. Not only that, but next week's (12/13) scheduling plan calls for cleanup only, whatever that means. Rats.
Sponsored